• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems you don't understand. 'Karma' is the ability of Otsutsuki to revive himself from death through intermediaries. while Momoshiki has sacrificed many parts of himself for Boruto.

In fact, there are many explanations here about Momoshiki sacrificing himself. and Boruto is getting better at using Momoshiki's Power (including Karma)

Kawaki only has Karma and can use all of Isshiki's special abilities, so automatically Karma's Regeneration Ability can be applied continuously by Boruto.
Nu uh.

Kama is different from the regeneration technique Momoshiki used to revive Boruto. Karma allows an Otsutsuki to reincarnate in another person's body after they die. And, yes, current Boruto should be able to use Karma theoretically. Same thing for Kawaki.

What Momoshiki did to revive Boruto was different though. He literally used his own genetic data to reconstruct Boruto's body using his own. It's explicitly a one-time deal.

You can shove people away using wind manipulation or telekinesis, in which the former is more supported due to the fact that we know Boruto is using a wind ninjutsu.

Disagree with Type 3 Immortality too FRA
So, what is wrong with this explanation and evidence? there wasn't even an exception for the Telekinesis ability.

Nu uh.

Kama is different from the regeneration technique Momoshiki used to revive Boruto. Karma allows an Otsutsuki to reincarnate in another person's body after they die. And, yes, current Boruto should be able to use Karma theoretically. Same thing for Kawaki.

What Momoshiki did to revive Boruto was different though. He literally used his own genetic data to reconstruct Boruto's body using his own. It's explicitly a one-time deal.
alright, is what is accepted only Regeneration? If so, will it be added to Profile soon? but before that, there were already staff who agreed to this post.

I knew about it. Because of he has Isshiki's biological data, then he could uses Isshiki's abilities. But show me the evidence that says Karma could heal users continuously.
Ishikki broke all the bones in boruto body during baryon mode period. When momoshiki took over sasuke commented he had healed all the broken bones.

Will this thread be completed soon and included in the profile for some of the skills previously accepted by staff?

I mean, feats that show these events actually meet the requirements of Telekinesis. like bouncing Naruto with a Futon (even though it's wind elemental).
No, that is not the case.
We don't give people Telekinesis for blowing people away with energy waves/blasts. That's just Energy Projection.
Likewise, we don't give people Telekinesis for blowing someone else away with Wind, that's just Air Manipulation.
That's literally all there is to it.

No, that is not the case.
We don't give people Telekinesis for blowing people away with energy waves/blasts. That's just Energy Projection.
Likewise, we don't give people Telekinesis for blowing someone else away with Wind, that's just Air Manipulation.
That's literally all there is to it.
so? alright. but you didn't answer my previous question, how is this proposal going? because there are already many staff who agree

Telekinesis and Immortality will not be going through.
Limited Regeneration is fine once a justification is drafted.

Either one is fine. Just be sure to add scans and references to the events you wish to cite in your justification.

Justification For Boruto and Momoshiki;

Boruto was stabbed by Kawaki and penetrated his stomach, causing his lungs and heart to be partially destroyed. but Momoshiki managed to save him by regenerating him.

then the abilities obtained :
โ€ข LIMITED REGENERATION; TYPE LOW-MID & MID-LOW.

Participating characters;
โ€ข Otsutsuki Momoshiki.
โ€ข Uzumaki Boruto.

Why is the regen limited?
Because his feat of reviving Boruto is not something he can endlessly perform. So the Low-Mid will be limited.
Him healing Boruto's broken bones is fine tho, but I'm not certain if that's Mid-Low or High-Low.

Because his feat of reviving Boruto is not something he can endlessly perform. So the Low-Mid will be limited.
Him healing Boruto's broken bones is fine tho, but I'm not certain if that's Mid-Low or High-Low.
Wait a minute, the justification I did before was according to what you wanted. Can you evaluate it and include it in your Profile? because many staff agree.

The Futon does not completely control Naruto as an object and cannot deny the opponent's mobility, because it is just Wind/Futon. "Deny the opponent's mobility" only applies when he completely denies his mobility and makes him controlled as an object, this is the general meaning of telekenesis, understand?

Hi, this post has been approved by several staff. It should have been included in Profile (?). I waited from December 18 until now there has been no change.
Well, someone who has experience with making edits like this should handle the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back