• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uzuhiko is Hax + AP… I really can’t see a good argument that it isn’t. It’s LITERALLY shown striking with force and the vertigo is a side-effect.

The only “argument” (which I will be upfront with and say I think is very disingenuous) that can be made is that the “Planets Chakra” isn’t it’s KE, regardless of it deriving from the Planets Rotation and is “unquantifiable”.

This way, there is no “upgrade” or anything but it maintains it’s AP+Hax standing.
I mean I doubt anybody here is saying Uzuhiko has 0 AP. Just that the planet's rotation comment isn't connected to it's initial strike.

in laymens terms

its planet energy= AP (which means nothing for us in this context, cause theres no context lol)

Planet spin= effect

Well, considering the idea of “the last” moon feats being downgraded has been being floated, I’m just touching bases.
Imma be honest, not a single person who's actually capable of downgrading those feats has said anything about downgrading them, so I don't see that happening.

But even then, considering that Uzuhiko is performed by, at the very least, the second strongest character who's alive right now, it's not exactly gonna replace the feats from the Last lmao. At least, not for 95% of the God tiers.

That being said, if it's quantifiable, it's quantifiable. I got zero issues with having more feats at our disposal. But Uzuhiko isn't exactly the verse's holy grail, is all I'm sayin'.

I mean I doubt anybody here is saying Uzuhiko has 0 AP. Just that the planet's rotation comment isn't connected to it's initial strike.
The Planet Rotation comment is inherently connected to it because the energy derived from the planets Rotation is inherent part of Uzuhiko. The comment itself just informs where the energy came from.

The Planet Rotation comment is inherently connected to it because the energy derived from the planets Rotation is inherent part of Uzuhiko. The comment itself just informs where the energy came from.
But why would the initial strike automatically have the AP of the planets rotation? The planet's rotation is used to keep up the after effects. That doesn't mean that the initial strike would automatically have that level of AP.

But why would the initial strike automatically have the AP of the planets rotation? The planet's rotation is used to keep up the after effects. That doesn't mean that the initial strike would automatically have that level of AP.
The initial strike is where the energy is imparted to code. Energy is not being wifi’d into him over x-amount of time.

The initial strike is where the energy is imparted to code. Energy is not being wifi’d into him over x-amount of time.
So lemme get this straight. The entire energy to indefinitely continue Uzuhiko, which imparts a moon level AP per sec, is at once imparted in the initial strike? How much is that? Am I misunderstanding something? Isn't it more logical to assume that the initial strike just creates a tunnel that connects the planet's chakra to Code's?

Frankly, I don't think we have enough information right now to say much of anything for sure regarding the AP stuff, but maybe that's just me.
I think there’s enough information. Tbh, I don’t see Uzuhiko being used again in the series.

I think the problem with Uzuhiko is the verbiage tbh and I doubt it’s gonna get more clarification beyond what’s already stated. As I replied to @Shadowbokunohero (But i’m sure they’ll respond soon), the statement isn’t a statement implying separation, it’s a clarification. The Planets Chakra IS it’s Rotation. The issue is, “Rotation” by itself isn’t a energy or a force. “Chakra” is an energy source. To it’s kinda contradictory in that sense.

After thinking about it more, i think i’m wrong to say it was disingenuous. It’s just weird to call an effect an energy. It’s that connection that makes some people automatically think of KE.
I am shocked at the number of people that want this to be ap? Like why? It's not an upgrade and it would be muuuuuuuucch better treated as hax
Bc it’s both. Uzuhiko strikes with force in addition to having an effect.
So lemme get this straight. The entire energy to indefinitely continue Uzuhiko, which imparts a moon level AP per sec, is at once imparted in the initial strike? How much is that? Am I misunderstanding something? Isn't it more logical to assume that the initial strike just creates a tunnel that connects the planet's chakra to Code's?
Boruto states: “The energy flowing in you will not dissipate.”

All the energy from Uzuhiko is already in him from the initial strike. More energy isn’t being supplied ontop of it and it “connecting” him to the Planets Chakra isn’t actually stated to be what the jutsu does. The affect is a byproduct of the energy (Planet’s Chakra) already flowing in him from the strike.

Basically, imagine I throw water on your shirt and that water stain simply never drys up.

I think the problem with Uzuhiko is the verbiage tbh and I doubt it’s gonna get more clarification beyond what’s already stated. As I replied to @Shadowbokunohero (But i’m sure they’ll respond soon), the statement isn’t a statement implying separation, it’s a clarification. The Planets Chakra IS it’s Rotation. The issue is, “Rotation” by itself isn’t a energy or a force. “Chakra” is an energy source. To it’s kinda contradictory in that sense.
they connected in the sense that they both are using the planet, the rotation of a planet is not the same thing as its chakra, they very different things

"Infused with the chakra of the planet.. a new Rasengan harnessing that 'rotation.' The swirling force permeates the target's body, inflicting sustained damage until released by the user, Boruto, effectively causing semi-permanent harm."

thats the translation from the new scans from the database.

the issue is that we have no idea how the chakra of the planet connects to its kinetic spin in a meaningful way.

im not arguing that its not an AP feat, it is. its that the main things that make up Uzuhiko dont have a direct way of meaningfully connecting the two thats beneficial to our current scaling.

which is why we mention it not being a good AP feat, because if we lowball it and say that its just solely using the KE of the planets spin then you get a Tier 5 that scales like 5 people with no room for back scaling. it would not be a good substitute for a hypothetical The Last downgrade.

which is why we mention it not being a good AP feat, because if we lowball it and say that its just solely using the KE of the planets spin then you get a Tier 5 that scales like 5 people with no room for back scaling. it would not be a good substitute for a hypothetical The Last downgrade.
I’m fine with that tbh… I was never of fan of the “God Tier” being so populated now of days. 🤷‍♂️

I personally don’t consider all Six Paths level characters to be “God Tiers” anymore, and if tier 5 scaling like this did happen if The Last was hypothetically downgraded, I would be fine with that.

It would be relegated for those I would deem “True” God-Tiers. I digress though.

I forget, Why exactly didn't Isshiki just shrink and run when he found out about BM Naruto's ability? Or teleport for that matter?
images

"Infused with the chakra of the planet.. a new Rasengan harnessing that 'rotation.' The swirling force permeates the target's body, inflicting sustained damage until released by the user, Boruto, effectively causing semi-permanent harm."
This doesn't contradict the other statement where the Chakra of the Planet is equated to it's rotation.
I don't want it to be a substitute, it's just usable scaling wise.
I mean, it can be used to scale Kaguya and Momoshiki if presented with good enough arguments,
If we assume the Chakra of a planet is also composed of it's rotational energy, that would mean that a single Chakra Fruit would be baseline 51 Exatons.
The scaling would then go something like (assuming all other Moon stuff gets tanked):
Kaguya = Possibly 51 Exatons (Moon level) (Ate the Earth's Chakra Fruit, although we can note that the Earth still has natural energy so we can't really tell if she'd scale to the full value)
Momoshiki (Base) = 102 Exatons, possibly 153 Exatons (Moon level) (At at least 2 Chakra Fruit, possibly 3; We see him eating one in the novel and anime, we have that God Fruit on that dead planet where the fight we see happens, meaning that said planet was already devoured, and in the novel and anime scene he already has powers implying that he had already eaten one Chakra Fruit before. In the anime it's more than one God Tree.)
Momoshiki (Fused) = 204 Exatons, Possibly 306 Exatons (Moon level) (Scaling)
Naruto (Rasengan Barrage) = 408 Exatons, Possibly 612 Exatons (Moon level, possibly Small Planet level)
MAS = 612 Exatons, Possibly 918 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
EDIT: Forgot how MAS scaling works, fixed it

This doesn't contradict the other statement where the Chakra of the Planet is equated to it's rotation.

I don't want it to be a substitute, it's just usable scaling wise.
I mean, it can be used to scale Kaguya and Momoshiki if presented with good enough arguments,
If we assume the Chakra of a planet is also composed of it's rotational energy, that would mean that a single Chakra Fruit would be baseline 51 Exatons.
The scaling would then go something like (assuming all other Moon stuff gets tanked):
Kaguya = Possibly 51 Exatons (Moon level) (Ate the Earth's Chakra Fruit, although we can note that the Earth still has natural energy so we can't really tell if she'd scale to the full value)
Momoshiki (Base) = 102 Exatons, possibly 153 Exatons (Moon level) (At at least 2 Chakra Fruit, possibly 3; We see him eating one in the novel and anime, we have that God Fruit on that dead planet where the fight we see happens, meaning that said planet was already devoured, and in the novel and anime scene he already has powers implying that he had already eaten one Chakra Fruit before. In the anime it's more than one God Tree.)
Momoshiki (Fused) = 204 Exatons, Possibly 306 Exatons (Moon level) (Scaling)
Naruto (Rasengan Barrage) = 408 Exatons, Possibly 612 Exatons (Moon level, possibly Small Planet level)
MAS = 612 Exatons, Possibly 918 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
EDIT: Forgot how MAS scaling works, fixed it
so a 51 exaton attack is considered a threat to a potential 918 zettaton character?.
because before we go further than this, the energy is stated to damage the character.

so a 51 exaton attack is considered a threat to a potential 918 zettaton character?.
because before we go further than this, the energy is stated to damage the character.
Code did act surprised as to how it did literally nothing.
yall not really trying to scale fruit here to wank the verse.
Not really, I just said it's possible usage wise. Not that I personally think it should be used because it's very likely just not something the author was thinking of.

I say this with the utmost respect and paternal love, but y'all need to never set foot in a kitchen ever again.

I say this with the utmost respect and paternal love, but y'all need to never set foot in a kitchen ever again.
Contrary to your opinion, I do cook well. In the literal sense though.
Naruto/Boruto scaling wise I don't really have that big of a passion for nor a wide enough grasp on the scaling, so I just throw random thoughts at it that appear as I'm reading the series. If I took any of what I was saying in this thread seriously, I would've made a CRT.

Regarding uzuhiko's case, it's not just the planet's energy that is being used, Boruto literally says he "incorporates", that is, he is using his own AP along with the planet's energy, uzuhiko himself is much stronger than than just the planet's rotation energy, there is no contradiction in Code being knocked out by this, this just proves that the base Boruto is very powerful.

Contrary to your opinion, I do cook well. In the literal sense though.
Naruto/Boruto scaling wise I don't really have that big of a passion for nor a wide enough grasp on the scaling, so I just throw random thoughts at it that appear as I'm reading the series. If I took any of what I was saying in this thread seriously, I would've made a CRT.
images

Don't mind me, I'm just messing around. All fun and games.

Did anybody call you specifically anything? You weren't even in the conversation about Chakra Fruit...
Also, who's, not whose. 🤓
Considering i’ve gotten several replies from US96 over a topic connected to the CF argument, “y’all” isn’t very specific, now is it? But I understand if you don’t understand that.

Also, thanks.

Because it shows a clear intent to be an asshole, despite the fact you clearly understood my point, especially when what I said didn’t have any animosity towards you. And over what? Someone you rarely have interactions with saying they aren’t making the same argument as you? 🤔

Them boys got you feeling real insecure about that argument, huh? 💀

Yeah, I had a grammatical error and you cooked me for it. 🤷‍♂️ But thank you for taking time to focus on that.

Back