• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mistranslation. They're called destructive beams not light beams
I think it is the way I worded my question that has caused this miscommunication. Delta beams actually being destructive beams and not light beams is something I am aware of. This is common knowledge if you follow Boruto. If you and senpai go back to my original post I never called them light beams, I called them "SOL beams, which means beams that move at the speed of light". The phrase I used(reminder: SOL beams) puts emphasis on the speed of the attack rather than the nature/property of the attack. The scan which I saw years ago, stated that Delta's destructive beam moves at the speed of light.
If I find it I will post it here.
Thankfully, I have found the scan that caused me to ask the dumb question and even I am doubting its validity because I can't find the source anywhere. The SOL statement is in the Scientific Ninja Tools section.

I apologize for the lack of quality but is the above scan legit?

I think it is the way I worded my question that has caused this miscommunication. Delta beams actually being destructive beams and not light beams is something I am aware of. This is common knowledge if you follow Boruto. If you and senpai go back to my original post I never called them light beams, I called them "SOL beams, which means beams that move at the speed of light". The phrase I used(reminder: SOL beams) puts emphasis on the speed of the attack rather than the nature/property of the attack. The scan which I saw years ago, stated that Delta's destructive beam moves at the speed of light.

Thankfully, I have found the scan that caused me to ask the dumb question and even I am doubting its validity because I can't find the source anywhere. The SOL statement is in the Scientific Ninja Tools section.

That page is a gold mine for me, thank you. I have heard people unironically going "Naruto was holding back, so Sakura and Hinata could have jumped her and won," which might be true if those people didn't think Sakura stopped at Tsunade's level.

Classifying delta as a shinobi is the first sign that this is likely fake

Are we sure that scan isn’t from one of the Volumes? It says “Shinobi Facts” weren’t some of the paragraphs Kodachi wrote also labelled the same? I’ll check the volumes.

OM Obito is actually really scary. Imagine seeing this goofy little man dodging and screaming like Kiba's gonna kill him, but at any moment, he could just turn around and slaughter this entire group with his bare hands.
Yeah, he's a big troll lol. Probably my favorite version of Obito entertainment wise, and aura wise.

There is one thing he fears, though....

Yeah, he's a big troll lol. Probably my favorite version of Obito entertainment wise, and aura wise.
Yeah, he's funny and all, and it's fun to play as him and spam Minefield Jutsu, but that man is genuinely able to just butcher almost anyone he encounters, short of a Kage-Level fighter. Now that I think about it, even though Kamui kinda carries him a lot here, if he didn't have it, he would still be a menace. Minato didn't want to seal half of Kurama in Naruto, and people call him a bad father for it, but he knew if he didn't, his son would die, because of Obito, the devil he didn't think he knew. And then 16 years passed. He was a complete genius, manipulating everyone behind the scenes without even trying. Suigetsu, the man who thought he was about to beat Kisame's fish-sticks off, was instantly thrown into a state of pure terror after he got blocked by Obito.
There is one thing he fears, though....

Also, good to note that Konan went "I simulated that shit, you couldn't have lived," and he went "Yeah, completely true but what if I gave myself 6 Paths Power and a bonus eye?"

I'm still waiting for y'all to hit that Shinobi Shaker.
Aye
d9d2448b0d9924cf5da2f6828e6b26aa.gif

For the same reason chakra is no longer a UES. We have no proof of the amount of chakra being put into Jutsu being equivalent to the amount being used to amp physicals at any given point
Yeah, I know there's no actual proof, just a little logical speculation about how she might have done said feat in a constant manner. Basic output should scale to physicals, idt it's ace like

Regarding Bartruto's new Rasengan, can't we calculate the rotational energy of the Naruto Earth based on it's size? Or nah?
We can calculate it's rotational energy if we assume it's the same size as ours. But I think getting Uzuhiko accepted as an AP feat is gonna be it's own CRT. Some might argue it uses the rotation of Earth just for it's dizzy hax.

We can calculate it's rotational energy if we assume it's the same size as ours. But I think getting Uzuhiko accepted as an AP feat is gonna be it's own CRT. Some might argue it uses the rotation of Earth just for it's dizzy hax.
It'd be much better as hax anyway, this fandom gets too hung up on AP sometimes and by that I mean all the time lol.

It is hax, but it also uses it for AP (from what I've understood).
The Volume datasheet thing talks about how the rotation of the planet comes from the planets Chakra.
I speak Chinese so I'm just guesstimating based on what Hanzi I see.

I mean Code did literally go 'Wth this did nothing'
Code shows up months later jacked up due to Hyperbolic Uzuhiko Chamber.
It is hax, but it also uses it for AP (from what I've understood).
The Volume datasheet thing talks about how the rotation of the planet comes from the planets Chakra.
I speak Chinese so I'm just guesstimating based on what Hanzi I see.
Only way we can say it is AP is if we take the word "damage" used to describe it's effect seriously. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but the info really is insufficient rn.

Btw what's Hanzi?

Uzuhiko is Hax + AP… I really can’t see a good argument that it isn’t. It’s LITERALLY shown striking with force and the vertigo is a side-effect.

The only “argument” (which I will be upfront with and say I think is very disingenuous) that can be made is that the “Planets Chakra” isn’t it’s KE, regardless of it deriving from the Planets Rotation and is “unquantifiable”.

This way, there is no “upgrade” or anything but it maintains it’s AP+Hax standing.

Uzuhiko is Hax + AP… I really can’t see a good argument that it isn’t. It’s LITERALLY shown striking with force and the vertigo is a side-effect.

The only “argument” (which I will be upfront with and say I think is very disingenuous) that can be made is that the “Planets Chakra” isn’t it’s KE, regardless of it deriving from the Planets Rotation and is “unquantifiable”.

This way, there is no “upgrade” or anything but it maintains it’s AP+Hax standing.
It wouldn't be an upgrade even if it's considered AP.

i mean i hate to be that guy, but the planets chakra is objectively not its's rotation, both the Kanji and the original text separate the two.

Back