• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And for those of you who need to hear this - There is no special bias against Naruto. There's no secret, evil enclave that's plotting the verse's demise and giggling whenever a downgrade goes through.

Effectively, Tracer, Shadow and I are the main staff in charge of the verse. And frankly, I take offense to any notion that we're biased against the verse, when we're the people who spend, quite literally, hundreds of hours working on these profiles. We're all adults, mind you, so we're actively taking valuable time out of our lives to do this.
So, to be blunt, anyone who thinks we invest that much time and effort just to spite the verse can kindly go take a hike.

Verses get downgraded and upgraded all the time. It's an endless cycle. Any Power-Scaler should be aware of this fact.
You're not owed upgrades. You're not owed tier 5/4/whatever upgrades. If you truly believe in that stuff and its validity, then the best course of action is to go ahead and make proper arguments to get it accepted. Anything else is just nonconstructive copium. I know this because I've been on both sides, and believe me, I didn't get all the shit I got accepted through by complaining. I just made the best effort I could to get it through, and guess what? It all went through.

Speaking of which, why are we always solely focused on the negatives? In the past few years we've had many upgrades as well, especially in the hax and overall profile quality departments. But also in terms of AP given that we got a ton of people to 6-C and 6-B+/High 6-B.

In conclusion, complaining won't change anything. Constructive action will. That's all. Rant over lmao.
Yes but
We're whiny

Mitsuki is a deviant with a d*ck on his forehead that gets erect whenever he sees Burrito. He's self aware about the fact that he's not strong. Which is why I deem him not guilty of "Fraudulence manipulation" for now. However his constant glazing does makes him seem very desperate. Worst part is, Boruto seems to now encourage that glazing by calling himself his sun.

Character: B tier
Potential for character development: A lot.
Likeability: A tier but might increase if he shows up more.

Kawaki on the other hand is a fraud through and through. Blud had the conviction of Thanos during the Omnipotence arc but did f*ck all with it during the timeskip. Mitsuki straight up dissed him behind his back. He is creepy asf too considering how he goes to the Daikokuten and talks to an unconscious Nard for no f*cking reason. Lastly he looks deeply homeless despite having a home.

Character: A tier
Potential for character development: A whole lot.
Likeability: SSS+ tier.

Anyways both have nothing on Code in terms of likeability.
Yeah the Naruto simp incarnation Kawaki has a lot of potential to grow more, despite the hype scene at BoS

So without the Last, Naruto Verse would “Physically” only scale to Large Country Level?
4acb83efaab972a7bb25ec62a333753f.jpg

I think there was a Madara feat with multiple meteors too. I forget.

Where’s the H6-A come from?
There's a few calcs and statements on that level. It may not scale to everyone's physicals tbh, but depending on how one argues it, it'd probably scale to a fair few.
For example, you've got Naruto and Sasuke's feats against Juubidara's meteors, which were both calced at High 6-A.
You have the statement of Naruto and Sasuke being able to nuke the continent, which is easily High 6-A.
There's also a couple of feats from the Last.
Hell, something we're currently trying to cook up may even get the top tiers that high.
High 6-A Naruto is super Coccsistent.

There's a few calcs and statements on that level. It may not scale to everyone's physicals tbh, but depending on how one argues it, it'd probably scale to a fair few.
For example, you've got Naruto and Sasuke's feats against Juubidara's meteors, which were both calced at High 6-A.
You have the statement of Naruto and Sasuke being able to nuke the continent, which is easily High 6-A.
There's also a couple of feats from the Last.
Hell, something we're currently trying to cook up may even get the top tiers that high.
High 6-A Naruto is super Coccsistent.
So since UES is not accepted for NV, how does CES scale for the series?

We already know all Naruto Characters (Sans Lee, Guy and Dai) can do it to varying degree’s outside of Gates.

How does that jive with OoC Matches as well?

And for those of you who need to hear this - There is no special bias against Naruto. There's no secret, evil enclave that's plotting the verse's demise and giggling whenever a downgrade goes through.

Effectively, Tracer, Shadow and I are the main staff in charge of the verse. And frankly, I take offense to any notion that we're biased against the verse, when we're the people who spend, quite literally, hundreds of hours working on these profiles. We're all adults, mind you, so we're actively taking valuable time out of our lives to do this.
So, to be blunt, anyone who thinks we invest that much time and effort just to spite the verse can kindly go take a hike.

Verses get downgraded and upgraded all the time. It's an endless cycle. Any Power-Scaler should be aware of this fact.
You're not owed upgrades. You're not owed tier 5/4/whatever upgrades. If you truly believe in that stuff and its validity, then the best course of action is to go ahead and make proper arguments to get it accepted. Anything else is just nonconstructive copium. I know this because I've been on both sides, and believe me, I didn't get all the shit I got accepted through by complaining. I just made the best effort I could to get it through, and guess what? It all went through.

Speaking of which, why are we always solely focused on the negatives? In the past few years we've had many upgrades as well, especially in the hax and overall profile quality departments. But also in terms of AP given that we got a ton of people to 6-C and 6-B+/High 6-B.

In conclusion, complaining won't change anything. Constructive action will. That's all. Rant over lmao.
Naruto fans thinking they have gone through half the pain us Bleach fans gone through.

-Snake Clones are cool as hell
-Base Boruto >= Code >= Mitsuki >= Kawaki
-"Why did you kill Naruto?" "THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!"
-Boruto literally tells Mitsuki "Yo, come down to my place anytime, buddy," winks with his only eye
-Kawaki is mad hung over
-Jura is pretty cool I guess

So I've been wondering, why doesn't the energy Kaguya constantly pour into her ETSB aka 800 zetta ish scale to physicals? Asides the whole UES thing, it should scale to her basic output in a way

No one scales to Hamura and Hagoromo combining their chakra and using Chibaku Tensei
The feat itself ain't even 5-B anymore.
So I've been wondering, why doesn't the energy Kaguya constantly pour into her ETSB aka 800 zetta ish scale to physicals? Asides the whole UES thing, it should scale to her basic output in a way
For the same reason chakra is no longer a UES. We have no proof of the amount of chakra being put into Jutsu being equivalent to the amount being used to amp physicals at any given point.

The feat itself ain't even 5-B anymore.

For the same reason chakra is no longer a UES. We have no proof of the amount of chakra being put into Jutsu being equivalent to the amount being used to amp physicals at any given point.
Also didn't Last Naruto need also his chakra focused on his arm just to stop a moon level attack?

Jura vs Kurama… in an Academic Decathlon!!

Who is taking this?
Need more info. I know this is a joke but lemme try for real:

Kurama knows basic Nuclear fusion which is not that impressive. And Jura is in his teenage phase where he thinks every statement is a deep philosophical discussion.

Kurama
To make conversation, Kurama just needs to listen to someone smart and use basic logic. (Low end)
To understand nuclear fusion, one needs to learn: Arithmetic, Algebra, Basic Chem, Physics (subatomic particles) (Mid end)
If we highball him and say Kurama can build one: Calculus, Mechanics, Plasma physics, Electricity, Magnetism, Thermodynamics, and all of their respective prerequisites. (High end)

Jura
Jura seems to be more philosophically inclined, more specifically Epistemology and Metaphysics. At the bare minimum he needs to understand basic logic. Along with that if we consider that he is serious in his thirst for knowledge, he should have already learned basic science and facts. (Low end)
If we highball him and say he has exhausted all resources known to man and is going to Nard as a last resort, then he needs to be knowledgeable about all known facts of the verse as well as be well versed in philosophy. (High end)

Now it comes down to a matter of opinion, but I do respect scientific specializations more than philosophical ones, but personal feelings aside:

Jura (High end)>Kurama (High end)>Kurama (Mid end)>Jura (Low end)>Kurama (Low end)

Conclusion: Both don't know sh*t.

So since UES is not accepted for NV, how does CES scale for the series?

We already know all Naruto Characters (Sans Lee, Guy and Dai) can do it to varying degree’s outside of Gates.

How does that jive with OoC Matches as well?
Doesn't naruto have a feat of blasting directly through kaguya vacuum fists? Isn't that his physicals?

It did not in fact behave like light. Ever seen light deconstructing stuff? Unless stated light speed SOL soulful never fly
I am aware they don't behave like light, that is why I referred to it in my question as "Speed Of light" beam as opposed to "light beam". And the reason I used the word "SOL beam" was because I remember seeing a scan that stated delta's beam moves at the speed of light. But I can't recall the source of the scan.

If I find it I will post it here.

I am aware they don't behave like light, that is why I referred to it in my question as "Speed Of light" beam as opposed to "light beam". And the reason I used the word "SOL beam" was because I remember seeing a scan that stated delta's beam moves at the speed of light. But I can't recall the source of the scan.

If I find it I will post it here.
Mistranslation. They're called destructive beams not light beams

Back