• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro hitting that girly pose like purrr
twitter.jpg

And for those of you who need to hear this - There is no special bias against Naruto. There's no secret, evil enclave that's plotting the verse's demise and giggling whenever a downgrade goes through.

Effectively, Tracer, Shadow and I are the main staff in charge of the verse. And frankly, I take offense to any notion that we're biased against the verse, when we're the people who spend, quite literally, hundreds of hours working on these profiles. We're all adults, mind you, so we're actively taking valuable time out of our lives to do this.
So, to be blunt, anyone who thinks we invest that much time and effort just to spite the verse can kindly go take a hike.

Verses get downgraded and upgraded all the time. It's an endless cycle. Any Power-Scaler should be aware of this fact.
You're not owed upgrades. You're not owed tier 5/4/whatever upgrades. If you truly believe in that stuff and its validity, then the best course of action is to go ahead and make proper arguments to get it accepted. Anything else is just nonconstructive copium. I know this because I've been on both sides, and believe me, I didn't get all the shit I got accepted through by complaining. I just made the best effort I could to get it through, and guess what? It all went through.

Speaking of which, why are we always solely focused on the negatives? In the past few years we've had many upgrades as well, especially in the hax and overall profile quality departments. But also in terms of AP given that we got a ton of people to 6-C and 6-B+/High 6-B.

In conclusion, complaining won't change anything. Constructive action will. That's all. Rant over lmao.

Worst case scenario is the moon stuff getting axed and we'd be up scaling the peak tiers from Juubito.

There's a bit of contention with the moon stuff given the inconsistent moon distance portrayed in the last.

there's also stuff like separating Jutsu from physicals that will actually down the road benefit the verse as it creates potential scaling opportunities that never existed prior to this. and just like Slayer said, this is par for the course, its an endless shifting thing, im going to be on this wiki 8 years this year and i can tell you that this is the norm.
Hell believe it or not getting Naruto to sub relativistic was considered so monumental that we had to have a well respected mod have to make the thread because Naruto becoming sub rel was a discussion rule.

Worst case scenario is the moon stuff getting axed and we'd be up scaling the peak tiers from Juubito.

There's a bit of contention with the moon stuff given the inconsistent moon distance portrayed in the last.
Even if that happens, which I personally don't foresee, they'll be High 6-A at worst because we have multiple High 6-A stuff we can use.

Based on what was shown recently can you all lay your cards down on how Mitsuki clears Kawaki?
Surprised to see that bro got up actually

And for those of you who need to hear this - There is no special bias against Naruto. There's no secret, evil enclave that's plotting the verse's demise and giggling whenever a downgrade goes through.

Effectively, Tracer, Shadow and I are the main staff in charge of the verse. And frankly, I take offense to any notion that we're biased against the verse, when we're the people who spend, quite literally, hundreds of hours working on these profiles. We're all adults, mind you, so we're actively taking valuable time out of our lives to do this.
So, to be blunt, anyone who thinks we invest that much time and effort just to spite the verse can kindly go take a hike.

Verses get downgraded and upgraded all the time. It's an endless cycle. Any Power-Scaler should be aware of this fact.
You're not owed upgrades. You're not owed tier 5/4/whatever upgrades. If you truly believe in that stuff and its validity, then the best course of action is to go ahead and make proper arguments to get it accepted. Anything else is just nonconstructive copium. I know this because I've been on both sides, and believe me, I didn't get all the shit I got accepted through by complaining. I just made the best effort I could to get it through, and guess what? It all went through.

Speaking of which, why are we always solely focused on the negatives? In the past few years we've had many upgrades as well, especially in the hax and overall profile quality departments. But also in terms of AP given that we got a ton of people to 6-C and 6-B+/High 6-B.

In conclusion, complaining won't change anything. Constructive action will. That's all. Rant over lmao.
Those who sit above in shadows…

I don't think mitsuki meant he is stronger than kawaki
I was reading that part in the chapter and was like, “What the..?!

Seems likes we’re gonn need the raws translated because two different fan translations translated it differently and Viz (Even though I feel it’s the best translation 98% of the time) is heavily scrutinized.

Based on what was shown recently can you all lay your cards down on how Mitsuki clears Kawaki?
Character and like-ability
Mitsuki is a deviant with a d*ck on his forehead that gets erect whenever he sees Burrito. He's self aware about the fact that he's not strong. Which is why I deem him not guilty of "Fraudulence manipulation" for now. However his constant glazing does makes him seem very desperate. Worst part is, Boruto seems to now encourage that glazing by calling himself his sun.

Character: B tier
Potential for character development: A lot.
Likeability: A tier but might increase if he shows up more.

Kawaki on the other hand is a fraud through and through. Blud had the conviction of Thanos during the Omnipotence arc but did f*ck all with it during the timeskip. Mitsuki straight up dissed him behind his back. He is creepy asf too considering how he goes to the Daikokuten and talks to an unconscious Nard for no f*cking reason. Lastly he looks deeply homeless despite having a home.

Character: A tier
Potential for character development: A whole lot.
Likeability: SSS+ tier.

Anyways both have nothing on Code in terms of likeability.

Back