• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You never actually proved that the author doesn’t agree that 1 px is ~2 million km. Your claim is that the author doesn’t accurately scale their drawings, which is a claim you need to prove.
The manga itself has already proven this. By applying that scale to Naruto's height, calculating Naruto's pixel height and multiplying it by the value of 1 px, you will find that Naruto's height is extremely high compared to the official information about Naruto's height.

Seems like freedom of expression is being silenced 😴😴😴
giphy.gif

How much energy would it take to “Vaporize” the Earth? You know, water, soil, etc.

I assume it would be less than the GBE of Earth, but I could be wrong about that.

It also doesn't have to mean that Kurama has to do that with one attack. If Kurama went on a rampage and truly set out to screw humanity over, then spamming a bunch of 7-A, 6-C, or 6-B attacks would do just as well. Basically, whatever meta you subscribe to when it comes to the Bijuu's power would hold true in this scenario in all honesty.

Does a fresh RinneSharingan Madara get “Oneshotted” or “Double Tapped” against Jigen? Or, much like Naruto, does his regen make him too hard to kill in a One Shot or Double Tap?

From an inverse perspective he probably could, only threat is Ohnoki with Jinton who he should be able to dodge and Obito with Kamui which is also probably too slow to suck up someone so big before he moves away

From an inverse perspective he probably could, only threat is Ohnoki with Jinton who he should be able to dodge and Obito with Kamui which is also probably too slow to suck up someone so big before he moves away
I don't think they counted the Akatsuki as part of society.

Amongst the Akatsuki probably only Obito and Itachi can handle Kurama. Pain/Nagato can't even handle 8T Naruto with half Kurama.

Continuing the discussion here, I think it's implied Lee can mould and use Chakra

Continuing the discussion here, I think it's implied Lee can mould and use Chakra

I remember him being able to walk on kisame's water jutsu
That requires chakra control

By shippuden he could do chakra control quite well to be able to walk on water like Might Guy
But both of them had no talent for ninjutsu and stuck with Taijutsu

Also one thing I like about Teen Boruto so far is that he seems to want to avoid using the karma as much as possible
It might very well have been his fault, or Momoshiki's, that Sasuke got caught by the Juubiling
Kawaki embraces his need for karma and his weakness without it, embracing his Otsutsuki abilities and getting better at using them
While Boruto strives to improve himself as a ninja and his techniques instead

By shippuden he could do chakra control quite well to be able to walk on water like Might Guy
Guy wasn't void of talent, he just wasn't very good. He had the turtle, and was said to be able to use two Chakra styles iirc.

Also one thing I like about Teen Boruto so far is that he seems to want to avoid using the karma as much as possible
It might very well have been his fault, or Momoshiki's, that Sasuke got caught by the Juubiling
Kawaki embraces his need for karma and his weakness without it, embracing his Otsutsuki abilities and getting better at using them
While Boruto strives to improve himself as a ninja and his techniques instead
Gohan DBS

Guy has decent enough talent in ninjutsu
As he could do the summoning jutsu
He just prefers taijutsu in combat
Same with Tsunade and Sakura

Of course i know it's a joke.
My bruh it's a joke 💀

Anyways Boruto complete avoidance of karma and his otsusuki power and kawaki embracing his own shows the difference between the 2.
Boruto is sticking to his ninja ways and kawaki doesn't care anymore what his power source is as long as he completes his goals.

I also have this feeling that boruto and sasuke fought and I mean fought as enemies.
Remember they said omnipotence the more you doubt the stronger it takes a hold and imposes more on your mind until finally you can't oppose it anymore. Unless they found out a way to stop omnipotence I think sasuke will was eventually overwritten after a long time even though initially he was resisting and then Momoshiki had to step in to take him out well at least prior to the whole tree saga. I also think that's why boruto now completely ignores his karma.
Then kashin koji was the one that rescued boruto during his first encounter with code

Back