• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is, it doesn't say he can split literal worlds, it says he can split the ground iirc
Ground….🤔 synonymous with the earth’s crust….🤔 Which sits on magma….🤔 Magma is molten crust….🤔 The Earth’s crust is made of of molten Iron and Nickel….🤔 These are Elements existing in the earths crust….🤔 Earth’s crust is denser than these molten elements….🤔

Kinshiki Splits the Ground = Splitting the World! 😎

Don’t ask me how I made that jump in logic… 😓

Kinshiki Splits the Ground = Splitting the World!
InShot_20231130_223947672.gif

Can anyone tell me why Jigen having less percentage of chakra is considered as Jigen output also dropped to less than 10% in Koji fight. Isn't Characters Chakra storage capacity and output is treated as differently?

Can anyone tell me why Jigen having less percentage of chakra is considered as Jigen output also dropped to less than 10% in Koji fight. Isn't Characters Chakra storage capacity and output is treated as differently?
Amado never said for once that jigen is at less thay 10% chakra..he simply said "he hasn't even gotten to 10% yet". Considering the vessel was in shambles and not just last of chakra I would assume Amado is also repairing the vessel as well. So the less than 10% is just the general condition jigen is in that moment

Amado never said for once that jigen is at less thay 10% chakra..he simply said "he hasn't even gotten to 10% yet". Considering the vessel was in shambles and not just last of chakra I would assume Amado is also repairing the vessel as well. So the less than 10% is just the general condition jigen is in that moment
I mean Amado was clearly mentioning Jigen lost his chakra not his output?
Koji also mentioned that jigen should have expanded too much chakra.

Chakra is part. I never said it wasn't. I simply said that the 10% statement is an overall state of condition and not just chakra. Jigen body was also damaged.

And what do you mean lost his chakra and not his output? That statement is not making sense. Why would they ever say someone lost their output? They'd simply always say the person lost chakra. Actually his chakra was almost at zero logically his output would also be almost at zero. Or will he output what he doesn't have?

Chakra is part. I never said it wasn't. I simply said that the 10% statement is an overall state of condition and not just chakra. Jigen body was also damaged.
Yeah my bad, I can see his body getting damaged but is it really weakend to less than 10% power?. Btw how does Naruto clones scales? Isn't still with same body he was able to smoke numerous Naruto Clones. Though I'm not sure how Naruto clones AP and Durability is scaled here. If they are scaled weaker than Naruto sure I don't have any problems.
And what do you mean lost his chakra and not his output? That statement is not making sense. Why would they ever say someone lost their output? They'd simply always say the person lost chakra.
Well they can say he gotten weaker. I'm not asking for direct statement as lost his output.
Actually his chakra was almost at zero logically his output would also be almost at zero. Or will he output what he doesn't have?
I mean later Amado states it's less than ten so shouldn't you take average of atleast 5% of his chakra has restored?

Also Koji is weaker than Naruto and Sasuke it's clear that many statement backs it up but is it necessary that he should be like many times weaker than them? Shouldn't there is a possibility he might just downscale? Not that he was too weak.

Yeah my bad, I can see his body getting damaged but is it really weakend to less than 10% power?. Btw how does Naruto clones scales? Isn't still with same body he was able to smoke numerous Naruto Clones. Though I'm not sure how Naruto clones AP and Durability is scaled here. If they are scaled weaker than Naruto sure I don't have any problems.
Not sure where you got the naruto clones scale from can you explain?
But yeah you can see the vessel was cracked and damaged. So it does a significant damage on him

Well they can say he gotten weaker. I'm not asking for direct statement as lost his output.

I mean later Amado states it's less than ten so shouldn't you take average of atleast 5% of his chakra has restored?

Also Koji is weaker than Naruto and Sasuke it's clear that many statement backs it up but is it necessary that he should be like many times weaker than them? Shouldn't there is a possibility he might just downscale? Not that he was too weak.

The statement already covers that. It would be common sense to know his output would reduce too.
And koji downscales from sage mode specifically but his base is many times weaker

Not sure where you got the naruto clones scale from can you explain?
??
But yeah you can see the vessel was cracked and damaged. So it does a significant damage on him .
Yeah I know jigen body getting cracks but was it really nerfed to the point where he would struggle against Koji. Well I will try to re read the fight the once again.
The statement already covers that. It would be common sense to know his output would reduce too.
Well Idk about that when Naruto & Sasuke Despite watching the fight between Koji and Jigen never states Jigen gotten weaker than their own fight.
And koji downscales from sage mode specifically but his base is many times weaker
Is there any specific multipliers? Just asking.
Btw what are the Contradictions would happen if you scale base Koji to delta?

Well I'm not really fixated on Boruto characters scale. I was just curious about this. Anyway I don't have problem with current rating for Koji.

Naruto clones are nor always treated as carrying his ap. It is a case by case bases. And jigen does not have scalling from naruto clones. Maybe speed but that's it.

Yeah I know jigen body getting cracks but was it really nerfed to the point where he would struggle against Koji. Well I will try to re read the fight the once again.
He was very low on chakra and the vessel was damaged. Don't forget ishikki already has mortal wounds he can't heal from and was surviving on jigen. So yeah it nerfed him a lot

Well Idk about that when Naruto & Sasuke Despite watching the fight between Koji and Jigen never states Jigen gotten weaker than their own fight.
Amado states that jigen is still weakened from his battle with the duo. No need for naruto and sasuke to repeat same thing

Is there any specific multipliers? Just asking.
Btw what are the Contradictions would happen if you scale base Koji to delta?

Well I'm not really fixated on Boruto characters scale. I was just curious about this. Anyway I don't have problem with current rating for Koji.
There is no specific multiplier and there are no contradictions coz base koji is featless. All you can do is downscale him down to the next tier

Come, all of you. I feel like this is too funny 😴😴😴

Come, all of you. I feel like this is too funny 😴😴😴

FllwPbaX0AAOWX4.jpg

I still have an argument, but where should I present it? The moderator is not even good, maybe he is afraid a ton of calcs for all series will be brought down 😴😴😴😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣

Issue 1: If the author draws the Earth and the Sun, then you use the distance between the Earth and the Sun in real life and divide it by the pixel distance to get 1 pixel = how many km?

It's false because the author doesn't accurately measure the distance of 147.52 million km between the Earth and the Sun with its pixels.

Issue 2: For example, if you insist on using the pixel scale from 147.52 million km/70px (assuming the pixels are 70px), you get 1px = 2.1074 million km. The author doesn't always use this scale of 1px being equivalent to 2.1074 million km to draw other elements. So, it's incorrect.

Last edited:
Issue 1: If the author draws the Earth and the Sun, then you use the distance between the Earth and the Sun in real life and divide it by the pixel distance to get 1 pixel = how many km?

It's false because the author doesn't accurately measure the distance of 147.52 million km between the Earth and the Sun with its pixels.

Issue 2: For example, if you insist on using the pixel scale from 147.52 million km/70px (assuming the pixels are 70px), you get 1px = 2.1074 million km. The author doesn't always use this scale of 1px being equivalent to 2.1074 million km to draw other elements. So, it's incorrect.
You never actually proved that the author doesn’t agree that 1 px is ~2 million km. Your claim is that the author doesn’t accurately scale their drawings, which is a claim you need to prove.

Back