• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't. Databook says he was in a stupor like state and it took naruto to snap him back to his senses. We also see this happen in the fight. I mean bro was clearly distraught. That nerfed his combat abilities
Can you send the picture?

"It took Naruto to snap him back to his senses", so when did he come back to his senses? Since he worked together with Naruto? The scan where BM Minato got blitzed happened after Minato and Naruto worked together

Can you send the picture?

"It took Naruto to snap him back to his senses", so when did he come back to his senses? Since he worked together with Naruto? The scan where BM Minato got blitzed happened after Minato and Naruto worked together
This never happened. And I can't send picture.

This never happened. And I can't send picture.
Huh?

12373765_1520_1200_387292.webp

Why can't you send the picture?

Huh?

12373765_1520_1200_387292.webp

Why can't you send the picture?
Bro roots are coming from all directions. This isn't a blitz , it's just faster coz obito overall is faster? What's your point?

Also kcm minato and base minato are in same tier does not mean they are same speed. Base minato has relativistic reactions but sub rel combat speed. Kcm minato has full on rel combat speed and higher reactions

Bro roots are coming from all directions. This isn't a blitz , it's just faster coz obito overall is faster? What's your point?

Also kcm minato and base minato are in same tier does not mean they are same speed. Base minato has relativistic reactions but sub rel combat speed. Kcm minato has full on rel combat speed and higher reactions
That's a weak argument. You claim the roots are coming from all directions despite coming from the same point, and it doesn't affect at all because the roots come from in front of Minato, but still, he can't react, do you forget Minato has hiraishin? This suggests that BM Minato's reaction speed and this version of BSM Naruto's reaction speed are slower than the version of BSM Naruto that work together with EMS Sasuke againt Juubito. But magically, Base Minato has a relativistic reaction speed rating, the same rating as BSM Naruto that work together with EMS Sasuke againt Juubito. That rating is wrong because he can't react to the big God Tree Root that slower than controlled Juubito's flight speed that tracked by the latter BSM Naruto. Can't you understand a sentence? Clearly, what I said is reaction speed

Last edited:
Hashirama's Sage Mode is never really explained, right? How does it work? Is he creating his own natural energy with his forests?

I'm going to reiterate the thing I said about Momoshiki.
We know that a Chakra Fruit has the Planets Rotational energy + whatever energy the civilization there has.
So
1 Fruit = 61.6~ Exatons (5-C)
We know that Momoshiki devoured at least 2 worlds, ergo:
Base Momoshiki = 123.2 Exatons (5-C)
Fused Momoshiki = 50% SPSM Naruto = 246.4 Exatons (5-C)
100% SPSM Naruto = 492.8 Exatons (Low 5-B)
Jigen (Horn) >= MAS Naruto & Sasuke at least 985.6 Exatons (Low 5-B)
Isshiki > Jigen = At least Low 5-B

Hashirama's Sage Mode is never really explained, right? How does it work?

Seems to be the same as other regular SM users such as Naruto (Pre Haghost) and Minato, though he seems to be able to enter it faster and retain it longer than them, and it seems his body is able to contain some amount of Senjutsu Chakra even though he isn't in Sage Mode

That's a weak argument. You claim the roots are coming from all directions despite coming from the same point, and it doesn't affect at all because the roots come from in front of Minato, but still, he can't react, do you forget Minato has hiraishin? This suggests that BM Minato's reaction speed and this version of BSM Naruto's reaction speed are slower than the version of BSM Naruto that work together with EMS Sasuke againt Juubito. But magically, Base Minato has a relativistic reaction speed rating, the same rating as BSM Naruto that work together with EMS Sasuke againt Juubito. That rating is wrong because he can't react to the big God Tree Root that slower than controlled Juubito's flight speed that tracked by the latter BSM Naruto. Can't you understand a sentence? Clearly, what I said is reaction speed
I won't repeat myself again, I don't understand what your issue is exactly tbh.

1. Yes the roots are faster than him, same as the person using them I.e juubito
2. Kcm naruto also got caught by those roots. Actually kcm+sage mode naruto. Juubito is simply faster than all of them. This is irrelevant to the conversation .
3. 2 people can be relativistic and 1 is faster than the other. Like bro it is math.
4. Base minato is sub relativistic with rel reactions, kcm minato is full on relativistic and would have higher reactions. Does this 2 things look like same speed to you? Like bro read the profiles

Bro just talked about flight speed and reaction speed in same sentence. Your confusion amazes me. OBITO AND HIS ROOTS ARE FASTER THAN MINATO. naruto stacked sage mode on top of kcm. At that point he was faster than minato. Worst part is those same roots still captured him

I'm going to reiterate the thing I said about Momoshiki.
We know that a Chakra Fruit has the Planets Rotational energy + whatever energy the civilization there has.
So
1 Fruit = 61.6~ Exatons (5-C)
We know that Momoshiki devoured at least 2 worlds, ergo:
Base Momoshiki = 123.2 Exatons (5-C)
Fused Momoshiki = 50% SPSM Naruto = 246.4 Exatons (5-C)
100% SPSM Naruto = 492.8 Exatons (Low 5-B)
Jigen (Horn) >= MAS Naruto & Sasuke at least 985.6 Exatons (Low 5-B)
Isshiki > Jigen = At least Low 5-B
Bro have you forgotten you are on vsbw? You need to prove output too. Also this is a horrific lowball

Bro have you forgotten you are on vsbw? You need to prove output too. Also this is a horrific lowball
Salty much?
Unlike the Chibaku Tensei, this isn't a special technique type thing, it's just the amount of Chakra (low-balled, since we can't calculate in the amount of Chakra biomass has, just raw energy should be around 5.37225656e+21 Joules which is super irrelevant) they'd have.
And, given the context, it'd be consistent. Saying that Momoshiki is the same strength as Toneri is wild, and this proves a very clear cut way to get a proper value.
There's also the fact that Code could tank this amount of energy very easily and it had basically no effect on him damage wise (other than the weird perception manipulation thing)

I'm pretty sure it absorbs not just the rotational energy but also the energy inside of the planet's core itself. Every planet with a Shinju is shown to be a barren wasteland, so it probably removes a planet's protective magnetic field.

I won't repeat myself again, I don't understand what your issue is exactly tbh.

1. Yes the roots are faster than him, same as the person using them I.e juubito
2. Kcm naruto also got caught by those roots. Actually kcm+sage mode naruto. Juubito is simply faster than all of them. This is irrelevant to the conversation .
3. 2 people can be relativistic and 1 is faster than the other. Like bro it is math.
4. Base minato is sub relativistic with rel reactions, kcm minato is full on relativistic and would have higher reactions. Does this 2 things look like same speed to you? Like bro read the profiles
See, you don't understand at all. I already said that version of BSM Naruto, where BSM stands for Bijuu Sage Mode in case you didn't know, is weaker than the version of BSM that collaborates with Senjutsu Susanoo EMS Sasuke because he gets all the remaining chakra from BM Minato. And he tracked Juubito's flight speed. I already mentioned that Juubito's flight speed is faster than his big God Tree Root speed because it poses a challenge to the stronger BSM Naruto. So, Base Minato shouldn't have the same reaction speed as the version of BSM Naruto that collaborating with Senjutsu Susanoo Sasuke. Who's bringing up physical speed, lol? I clearly typed reaction speed from the beginning, learn to read and understand sentences
Also, why does base Minato have the same reaction speed as Juubito fight BSM Naruto, even though BM Minato got blitzed by the big God Tree Root, BSM Naruto also got blitzed, but this BSM Naruto is weaker than the next BSM Naruto, and the next BSM Naruto tracked the speed of controlled Juubito

See, you don't understand at all. I already said that version of BSM Naruto, where BSM stands for Bijuu Sage Mode in case you didn't know, is weaker than the version of BSM that collaborates with Senjutsu Susanoo EMS Sasuke because he gets all the remaining chakra from BM Minato. And he tracked Juubito's flight speed. I already mentioned that Juubito's flight speed is faster than his big God Tree Root speed because it poses a challenge to the stronger BSM Naruto. So, Base Minato shouldn't have the same reaction speed as the version of BSM Naruto that collaborating with Senjutsu Susanoo Sasuke. Who's bringing up physical speed, lol? I clearly typed reaction speed from the beginning, learn to read and understand sentences
Is this a reading issue? Like can you genuinely not read profiles?
Base minato does not have same reaction speed as juubito fight bsm naruto. He has same reaction speed as kcm2 naruto. I'd advice you to read profiles carefully. This is how the profile is
Base minato: relativistic reactions
Kcm2 naruto: relativistic reaction and combat speed, followed by, "higher in sage mode".

Bsm naruto literally has a "higher key" to show you it is above the relativistic that minato scales to

Salty much?
Unlike the Chibaku Tensei, this isn't a special technique type thing, it's just the amount of Chakra (low-balled, since we can't calculate in the amount of Chakra biomass has, just raw energy should be around 5.37225656e+21 Joules which is super irrelevant) they'd have.
And, given the context, it'd be consistent. Saying that Momoshiki is the same strength as Toneri is wild, and this proves a very clear cut way to get a proper value.
There's also the fact that Code could tank this amount of energy very easily and it had basically no effect on him damage wise (other than the weird perception manipulation thing)
Bro like what? Salty much? Naruto is my verse bro why would I be Salty. I'm simply telling you that if you can't prove they can output that amount of energy they got from the fruit in one attack people would contest what you just did a lot. And it's an extreme lowball coz momo did not eat "2 fruits". The statement "finally a good harvest" does not indicate he ate one before and now a second. It would indicate he had eaten several before that one at least and was not satisfied. So 4 is like the safest lowball

Is this a reading issue? Like can you genuinely not read profiles?
Base minato does not have same reaction speed as juubito fight bsm naruto. He has same reaction speed as kcm2 naruto. I'd advice you to read profiles carefully. This is how the profile is
Base minato: relativistic reactions
Kcm2 naruto: relativistic reaction and combat speed, followed by, "higher in sage mode".

Bsm naruto literally has a "higher key" to show you it is above the relativistic that minato scales to
I guess it was already retyped because I remember its speed being relativistic back then

Salty much?
Actually scratch that. If boruto can produce the energy in a go then I think it make sense the otsusuki can

It has always been, relativistic in kcm2 and higher in sage mode. It's coz no multipliers. If the 10x multiplier was accepted it would have been ftl
Forget it. Now, how can EMS Sasuke, who was against Juubito, only have relativistic reaction speed, not with his physical speed? When clearly he always hit Juubito's TSB simultaneously with BSM Naruto

Forget it. Now, how can EMS Sasuke, who was against Juubito, only have relativistic reaction speed, not with his physical speed? When clearly he always hit Juubito's TSB simultaneously with BSM Naruto
Naa that key is not for senjustu susanoo. To be fair I think that key was omitted

And why does the controlled Juubito have a rating of at least relativistic, like it's not clearly relativistic, despite reacting to all of BSM Naruto and Senjutsu EMS Sasuke's attacks, even blitzing them with chakra arms without any attempt to block or anything?

The slash of Senjutsu Susanoo Sasuke's sword and the arm of BSM Naruto's avatar equals the flight speed of controlled Juubito because it forces him to block, those are feats for their battle speed. And controlled Juubito blitzes them with chakra arms, which is a speed feat for Juubito's battle speed. So, the scaling chain is :

BSM avatar and Senjutsu Susanoo sunshin speed < Juubito flight speed < BSM avatar and Senjutsu Susanoo battle speed < Juubito battle speed

And why does the controlled Juubito have a rating of at least relativistic, like it's not clearly relativistic, despite reacting to all of BSM Naruto and Senjutsu EMS Sasuke's attacks, even blitzing them with chakra arms without any attempt to block or anything?

The slash of Senjutsu Susanoo Sasuke's sword and the arm of BSM Naruto's avatar equals the flight speed of controlled Juubito because it forces him to block, those are feats for their battle speed. And controlled Juubito blitzes them with chakra arms, which is a speed feat for Juubito's battle speed. So, the scaling chain is :

BSM avatar and Senjutsu Susanoo sunshin speed < Juubito flight speed < BSM avatar and Senjutsu Susanoo battle speed < Juubito battle speed
We use "at least" rating to show the person is clearly above that speed calc it is assigned to. While the rest are "relativistic " , juubito is "at least relativistic " to show his speed is probably much higher but we can't quantify how much higher

Now why is 7th Gate Guy's Hirudora is stated to destroy Madara's Susanoo even though it's not shown, despite his biggest 7th Gate Hirudora failing to create a hole in Kisame's body?

Can't wait to make the staff die by posting a CRT the moment the current downgrade gets put out.
I honestly kinda feel bad for the staff bc the narutoverse is constantly being thrown around with crts it's prob hella annoying to deal with.
I'll probably wait for the new chapter to drop first tho

That was a joke but okay
also since when size = potency , did i miss something ?
The condition is that it must be the same jutsu, it can't be compared if it's a different jutsu. Now both are the same jutsu. If a jutsu is bigger than usual, it means it has more chakra. Remember basic Rasengan with Odama Rasengan, it just adds more chakra to the jutsu, so more powerfull

The condition is that it must be the same jutsu, it can't be compared if it's a different jutsu. Now both are the same jutsu. If a jutsu is bigger than usual, it means it has more chakra. Remember basic Rasengan with Odama Rasengan, it just adds more chakra to the jutsu, so more powerfull
I can also think of a few cases where condensing the technique make it stronger , like how 4 tail naruto did with his bomb.

Also, why does base Minato have the same reaction speed as Juubito fight BSM Naruto, even though BM Minato got blitzed by the big God Tree Root, BSM Naruto also got blitzed, but this BSM Naruto is weaker than the next BSM Naruto, and the next BSM Naruto tracked the speed of controlled Juubito
Minato only has Rel reaction speed atm, that's not gonna allow him to run away from big ass God Tree roots, and anyways the speed ratings for most characters are outdated af and r gonna we revised by Slayer (tho I'm gonna have a field day with that now that I know he thinks Minato~Ay) 🗿

tho I'm gonna have a field day with that
Poor Sparkle, he's been gaslighted into believing that getting clapped by me is a field day.

But, yeah, y'all have been waffling on for hours about outdated and shit speed ratings and justifications lol. Though, hey, good news. Speed revisions should start soon-ish. We'll start with Part I, which I assume most of you don't care about as much, but still. It's something.

Back