• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

Fused Momoshiki: 177,48 Exatons
Crack stuff incoming but:
We know that Momoshiki consumed at least 2 planets before (if not 22, which I counted, but that's debatable I guess), meaning that base Momoshiki would at least be 123.32 Exatons, meaning that Fused Momoshiki would be 246.64 Exatons, and then Full Power SPSM Naruto 493.28 Exatons (Small Planet level)

I am done with the blatant ignorance of a lot people on this forum, man. A disagreement on interpretation is one thing, but blatant denial of legitimate mechanics and feats, working off arbitrary assertions and then talking like you know jack shit about a verse you sorely do not is the HEIGHT of ignorance.

It was nice getting to know a a lot of you guys but I’m done with VsBW. I’m so far beyond even SEEING the crap, regardless if I participate or not, and whether you care or not or even are glad about my departure, is not my concern.

images

I really can't see the link between toneri and Shippuden god tiers bar Kaguya.
Unless you're going with the "Hamura>Toneri" angle and work your way down (or up) to "Madara~Hagoromo"
Worst case scenario Madara, SPSM Naruto, and Sasuke downscale from Kaguya, who upscale from Toneri.

Madara is supposedly trying to reach Kaguya's power level, SPSM Naruto had managed to hurt Kaguya sometimes and Rinnegan Sasuke is just relative to the two.

I am done with the blatant ignorance of a lot people on this forum, man. A disagreement on interpretation is one thing, but blatant denial of legitimate mechanics and feats, working off arbitrary assertions and then talking like you know jack shit about a verse you sorely do not is the HEIGHT of ignorance.

It was nice getting to know a a lot of you guys but I’m done with VsBW. I’m so far beyond even SEEING the crap, regardless if I participate or not, and whether you care or not or even are glad about my departure, is not my concern.

images
real as ****

it was having u around

Hold on.

When we used the Hag and Ham moon throw calc. Why is the feat also attributed to Hamura? Sure they created the actual moon together, but moving the moon to orbit must've been all Hagoromo's power since he's the only one with a Rinnegan.

images
Damn, we lost a real one.
Definitely not happy about your departure, bro. I understand how you feel, and I struggled with similar feelings many times myself. Usually a nice, long break does the trick for me and allows me to reset. I sincerely hope that it does the same for you. I'd love to have you back eventually.
If not, though, I wish you all the best mate.

Damn, we lost a real one.
Definitely not happy about your departure, bro. I understand how you feel, and I struggled with similar feelings many times myself. Usually a nice, long break does the trick for me and allows me to reset. I sincerely hope that it does the same for you. I'd love to have you back eventually.
If not, though, I wish you all the best mate.
Man unintentionally helped me with my Revision by clapping Koji to the tier he deserves to be

Back