• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can be, but you'd be ignoring pretty blatant author intent (Momo vs Kaguya all over again) 🤷‍♂️
not really because many of those statements are misinterpreted, combine this with the fact you can objectively disprove them with scaling and feats with characters they interacted with as oppose to Momoshiki and Kaguya who exist in entirely two different series , who never interact with each other and have scaling to completely different versions of characters. this issue doesn't exist for Code.

Well See GIFs | Tenor

I wouldn't bank on 1 and 2 if I were you considering how it also puts Boro above Delta.
Boro has the extra justification of Jigen thinking he could fight Sasuke
As the feats against team 7 and borushiki showed, that seems to be far fetched.
I don't think his regeneration or poison are going to be of much help when Sasuke busts out a perfect Susanno or lights his ass with Kirin.
I'm fairly certain 3 is talking about how unlike the other members of Kara, he chose to limit his power rather than augment them with tech.
I can provide alternative interpretation for 4 but that should be fine at least
5 is pretty blatant and from a very good source. Seeing as Kawaki saw delta fight first hand.
6 doesn't really say anything
You already touched on 7 in the caption. TFO also gave an interesting interpretation of that scan earlier.

If the feats checks out, he should be fine scaling above Delta.
Can't really remember the details of TE Boruto/Borushiki/Kawashiki fight

I wouldn't bank on 1 and 2 if I were you considering how it also puts Boro above Delta.
Boro has the extra justification of Jigen thinking he could fight Sasuke
As the feats against team 7 and borushiki showed, that seems to be far fetched.
I don't think his regeneration or poison are going to be of much help when Sasuke busts out a perfect Susanno or lights his ass with Kirin.
I don't think Sasuke's massive statistical advantage would matter that much if he's immobilized before he has the chance to bust any of it out. It's not like it's in character for Naruto or Sasuke to instantly blow someone's entire body up into a million pieces, they usually start in cqc, which is a death wish.
I'm fairly certain 3 is talking about how unlike the other members of Kara, he chose to limit his power rather than augment them with tech.
Ehhh you could interpret it like that but Amado's talking about why they shouldn't underestimate him in the present, when he already has limiters. Speaking of, idt it makes sense for Jigen to limit Code, his favourite and most devoted follower, to be weaker than other Kara Inners that are lower on the hierarchy.
I can provide alternative interpretation for 4 but that should be fine at least
5 is pretty blatant and from a very good source. Seeing as Kawaki saw delta fight first hand.
6 doesn't really say anything
Does it not? It shows he thinks he can deal with Delta level+ characters.
You already touched on 7 in the caption. TFO also gave an interesting interpretation of that scan earlier.
Maybe Amado's word isn't that credible, but Kawaki believed it to be true.
If the feats checks out, he should be fine scaling above Delta.
Can't really remember the details of TE Boruto/Borushiki/Kawashiki fight
Was relative but on the losing end/got slammed but reacted and somewhat blocked at times.

I don't think Sasuke's massive statistical advantage would matter that much if he's immobilized before he has the chance to bust any of it out. It's not like it's in character for Naruto or Sasuke to instantly blow someone's entire body up into a million pieces, they usually start in cqc, which is a death wish.
Sasuke's sharingan is developed enough to recognize the poison like how Sarada did. Given Sasuke's exceptionally high combat intelligence (inverse) I don't think he's going to fall for that stuff as easily as Kawaki and Boruto if at all
Plus iirc, doesn't he have poison resistance via Orochimaru?
Or he lost allat after Orochimaru's revival?
If yes, he should be fine as mitsuki was unaffected by that.
And as you said, there's a massive gap in stats. Even removing ninjutsu.
There won't a cqc to begin with.
For the rest of your stuff, like i said in the Koji thread, I'm more of a Feats>Statement person when dealing with the Kara inners.
Statement 5 should be a very good support on whatever feats you're going to use.
Neutral on the rest.

Sasuke's sharingan is developed enough to recognize the poison like how Sarada did. Given Sasuke's exceptionally high combat intelligence (inverse) I don't think he's going to fall for that stuff as easily as Kawaki and Boruto if at all
But it took a while and Mitsuki needed to specifically release it near Sarada when she fully focused her Sharingan on becoming a microscope, which Sasuke wouldn't do until he realizes the mist is there, at which he'll already be affected.
Plus iirc, doesn't he have poison resistance via Orochimaru?
Or he lost allat after Orochimaru's revival?
If yes, he should be fine as mitsuki was unaffected by that.
?
0040-038.png
0040-043.png

And as you said, there's a massive gap in stats. Even removing ninjutsu.
There won't a cqc to begin with.
I mean what do you think he's gonna start with? Kirin? Perfect Susanoo slash? He's probably gonna first do something like chop off his head or kick him, which isn't gonna do anything and will just give time for Boro's poison to take effect. I'm not saying it's impossible for Sasuke to win, but there's a pretty decent likelihood of Boro winning via pure hax.

But it took a while and Mitsuki needed to specifically release it near Sarada when she fully focused her Sharingan on becoming a microscope, which Sasuke wouldn't do until he realizes the mist is there, at which he'll already be affected.
Sasuke is going to be wary of a black mist regardless. He's not Naruto.

Misremembered
Still, the effects of the mist doesn't seem to be instantaneous seeing as mitsuki can still move and use ninjutsu even after coming in contact with it. Which brings me to the next point.
I mean what do you think he's gonna start with? Kirin? Perfect Susanoo slash? He's probably gonna first do something like chop off his head or kick him, which isn't gonna do anything and will just give time for Boro's poison to take effect. I'm not saying it's impossible for Sasuke to win, but there's a pretty decent likelihood of Boro winning via pure hax.
The difference between the physicals of a 6-C character and a tier 5 character is in multiple orders of magnitude.
A kick from Sasuke might as well pulverize Boro on the spot.
A speed blitz with a chidori amped sword slash might as well end the fight before Boro can form a single hand seal

Sasuke is going to be wary of a black mist regardless. He's not Naruto.
But by the time Boro made it visible, Boruto and Kawaki were already paralyzed.
Misremembered
Still, the effects of the mist doesn't seem to be instantaneous seeing as mitsuki can still move and use ninjutsu even after coming in contact with it. Which brings me to the next point.
Maybe Sasuke could resist it, but that can just mean Jigen doesn't know about his poison resistance.
The difference between the physicals of a 6-C character and a tier 5 character is in multiple orders of magnitude.
A kick from Sasuke might as well pulverize Boro on the spot.
A speed blitz with a chidori amped sword slash might as well end the fight before Boro can form a single hand seal
I mean unless Sasuke gets a lucky hit and happens to hit where the core is initially it doesn't really matter.

Yall talk about the same shit every day

Anyways

Once that 5-C downgrade thread is done I'm looking forward to make matches with One Piece.

The Four Emperors vs The Five Kages (Boruto era, Naruto might have to be disqualified here, speed equalized). How does that sound?

Chojuro, Darui, Kurotsuchi: 88,74 Exatons
Gaara's sand/Base Naruto: 177,48 Exatons
SPSM Naruto: 354,96 Exatons

"possibly" and "likely" ratings have to rank high on the very short list of useless things on vsbw.
Once that 5-C downgrade thread is done I'm looking forward to make matches with One Piece.

The Four Emperors vs The Five Kages (Boruto era, Naruto might have to be disqualified here, speed equalized). How does that sound?

The one piece guys don't have full ratings.
I'm not even sure how that works in a vs match up

Ironically we also have a few 5-C Bleach characters(we might get more later but that's only if a hypothetical scenario happens) so all of the HST are in 5-C.

i mean like hax wise. they hax stomp AFAIK

the boruto era kage are incredibly haxless
The only haxxed one is Big Mom. Unless I'm missing something. The really haxxed one is Law and he's not a Yonko.

Or do they win based off Armament dura neg?

Uhh am I missing something enjoyable here, someone mentioned god tier downgrade and I instantly got summoned here to fan the wind into the flames 😎😎

Also, why does base Minato have the same reaction speed as Juubito fight BSM Naruto, even though BM Minato got blitzed by the big God Tree Root, BSM Naruto also got blitzed, but this BSM Naruto is weaker than the next BSM Naruto, and the next BSM Naruto tracked the speed of controlled Juubito

Also, why does base Minato have the same reaction speed as Juubito fight BSM Naruto, even though BM Minato got blitzed by the big God Tree Root, BSM Naruto also got blitzed, but this BSM Naruto is weaker than the next BSM Naruto, and the next BSM Naruto tracked the speed of controlled Juubito
Minato had a mental nerf that entire fight

I didn't. Databook says he was in a stupor like state and it took naruto to snap him back to his senses. We also see this happen in the fight. I mean bro was clearly distraught. That nerfed his combat abilities

Back