• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KM0's amp can vary. Also idt Naruto necessarily scales over 1/10th of Zabuza, but if he did, it wouldn't matter since it's not like he scales a quantifiable amount over 1/10th, so KM0 Naruto>Zabuza doesn't prove it's a 10x boost.
I'm not understanding this train of thought...

We know the water clones were 1/10th Zabuza, meaning LoW Sasuke and potentially Naruto (Post-Training) scales unquantifiably over 1/10th Zabuza. We already accept that Haku > Zabuza and Kn0's first showing completely dogged Haku... How is this not "At Least" a 10x Boost?

Well, I guess for that instance, sure... I guess a valid assumption would be that the stronger Naruto himself gets in Base, the less of an amp it becomes, but then again... considering how strong Kurama's Chakra is...

Early installment weirdness syndrome.
Using wireless radios in order to capture a cat...
0009-003.png

Kishimoto's been writing since around when Naruto was supposed to "die". That's why Ikemoto got taken off the writing credit around that time

Edit: Sorry not Ikemoto, Kodachi

I also think Boruto will be big stick, but he'll have more haxes than Part 2 Nard (not including his War Version)

yeah im aware, i just dont know how "involved" Kishi is, like if its like DBS, he could just be handing out vague outlines, leaving Ikemoto to fill in the blanks

We actually got a statement around the time Kodachi left that Kishimoto was taking over the writing. It's one of the reason's Boruto has the shift it does after the Isshiki arc because that's also right around when Kishimoto got Samurai 8 cancelled. Let me see if I can dig it up

im ngl the writing quality for Boruto doesnt appear to be drastically different pre and post Kodachi, which is what has me scratch my head

Not quality, direction. When Kishimoto came back was when we got introduced to all of the new cyborgs which did not exist in the story up to that point.

I'm not understanding this train of thought...

We know the water clones were 1/10th Zabuza, meaning LoW Sasuke and potentially Naruto (Post-Training) scales unquantifiably over 1/10th Zabuza. We already accept that Haku > Zabuza and Kn0's first showing completely dogged Haku... How is this not "At Least" a 10x Boost?
Because you can't put a number on how far above the water clone that Sasuke is, and you can't put a number on how far above Haku KM0 Naruto is. For all we know, LoW Sasuke could be an 8 and Naruto a 50 or smthn.
Well, I guess for that instance, sure... I guess a valid assumption would be that the stronger Naruto himself gets in Base, the less of an amp it becomes, but then again... considering how strong Kurama's Chakra is...
I'm moreso referring to the fact that he was extremely enraged there.

this
would likely serve as the series' central plot; perhaps Isshiki/kara had never existed before like in a movie.
So like an Otsutsuki God basically "retconned" them into existence?

Kinda like the opposite of what Pochita from CSM does where when he eats a devil he deletes that concept from existence and it's retconned as if it never was a thing

So like an Otsutsuki God basically "retconned" them into existence?

Kinda like the opposite of what Pochita from CSM does where when he eats a devil he deletes that concept from existence and it's retconned as if it never was a thing
probably: also momoshiki was shocked because the future he glimpsed has also been altered (as if that wasn't intended to happen).Additionally, in this instance, Gods in the passage are retconning the event rather than the author.(unlike csm )

As far as I know, Kaguya doesn't scale to ETSB, but why? She created it with her own power (she first absorbed chakra from God Tree and then created ETSB), so I really don't see a problem for her, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, etc. to scale them up to/above ETSB. Even narratively, it doesn't make sense why Kaguya would be afraid of Momoshiki and Kinshiki when she can create something much stronger than them.

As far as I know, Kaguya doesn't scale to ETSB, but why? She created it with her own power (she first absorbed chakra from God Tree and then created ETSB), so I really don't see a problem for her, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, etc. to scale them up to/above ETSB. Even narratively, it doesn't make sense why Kaguya would be afraid of Momoshiki and Kinshiki when she can create something much stronger than them.
also her vacuum fist was stated to be her "strongest attack"

It's got the strongest offensive capability because when combined with the Byakugan she can use the vacuum fists to fug up your chakra points, that is not a pure AP thing, it is not beyond ETSO lmao, they even make reference how it's a suped up version of a similar Hyuga technique

So then for vs matchups, is kaguya’s vacuum fist a viable dura neg attack since the hyuga version targets vital points?

It's got the strongest offensive capability because when combined with the Byakugan she can use the vacuum fists to fug up your chakra points, that is not a pure AP thing, it is not beyond ETSO lmao, they even make reference how it's a suped up version of a similar Hyuga technique
kaguya destroyed sasuke's perfect susanoo using that also its not just for chakra points or it seems she doesnt even needs to do anything to chakra points using this
main-qimg-314a1129fbdde00d30e547ac5b589fc1-pjlq
7485133-830bca04-97f1-443d-a119-9591c933ddf1.jpeg
7485134-36c578d6-a048-4298-9c45-5b3daffbad54.jpeg

kaguya destroyed sasuke's perfect susanoo using that also its not just for chakra points or it seems she doesnt even needs to do anything to chakra points using this
latest
main-qimg-314a1129fbdde00d30e547ac5b589fc1-pjlq
latest
Yeah it's like a cracked out version we see it disrupt and disseminate Sasuke's Susanoo chakra, so rather than just disrupting chakra points it can disrupt chakra in general, or Sasuke's Susanoo is just that much weaker than Kaguya, either way, that attack isnt > ETSO

Yeah it's like a cracked out version we see it disrupt and disseminate Sasuke's Susanoo chakra, so rather than just disrupting chakra points it can disrupt chakra in general, or Sasuke's Susanoo is just that much weaker than Kaguya, either way, that attack isnt > ETSO
main-qimg-324dc4cd57032cc0ea1132fea9b018c6
main-qimg-4068c20acc20b0d33e0e041c0ef8580f-lq
yeah no its potentially her strongest offense ability even more so than etso also any disrupting ninjutsu or any trick of same kind wont work on his susanoo as we can see obito's tso not able to do anything against it even tho it can erase ninjutsu instantly

Back