• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
evidence of sasuke being able to use senjutsu? and susanoo being embedded with senjutsu
You see that black stuff on his Susanoo, do you know that is?
image.png

Can you please read the highlighted portion please :D

im ngl the writing quality for Boruto doesnt appear to be drastically different pre and post Kodachi, which is what has me scratch my head
In my opinion it's worse because Eida, Daemon, and Code are some of the worst things to ever happen to this series.

I genuinely could not stand Eida's slumber party, Daemon just randomly being inserted as the most powerful being in the verse with no buildup (worse than Kaguya mind you), and Code being the most pathetic villain ever in this series.

How do you hype up Code to be this extremely powerful villain above another villain who stomped a supposed "peak" Naruto and Sasuke, yet can't beat the good guys even once in multiple encounters when Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed?

This shit is so ass and I'm shocked the low sales haven't put it on the chopping block like Samurai 8.

Damn… It’s still crazy that Minato didn't have to die to seal Kurama. Granted Kushina would be dead, but still. Minato deadass let is intrusive thoughts win… 💀

He was following the Kushussy to the grave, newborn son be damned! 😭

In my opinion it's worse because Eida, Daemon, and Code are some of the worst things to ever happen to this series.

I genuinely could not stand Eida's slumber party, Daemon just randomly being inserted as the most powerful being in the verse with no buildup (worse than Kaguya mind you), and Code being the most pathetic villain ever in this series.

How do you hype up Code to be this extremely powerful villain above another villain who stomped a supposed "peak" Naruto and Sasuke, yet can't beat the good guys even once in multiple encounters when Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed?
Honestly facts.

I think Eida and Daemon are 100% ass. The plot twist, admittedly, was cool. At least to me anyway. It had some foreshadowing, but not nearly enough to excuse how bland she is imo. The only thing I care about regarding Eida is that now that we know she has Shinjutsu, she could help lead us/the story into more lore regarding the Otsutsuki. Daemon... is so boring, I literally don't care about him at all. The only thing that had me 👀 was his interaction with Himawari, and that's it lol. Other than that, he's trash and idgaf abt him.

Code is a fraud. But part of me feels like he might have promise. Not enough to really save him from the fraud allegations, but maybe enough for him to feel at least a bit threatening, because he's not threatening at all.

The characters do feel like a transition into more lore heavy stuff regarding the Otsutsuki which I care about, so that's a plus, I guess.

This shit is so ass and I'm shocked the low sales haven't put it on the chopping block like Samurai 8.
China.

I think this is judged too harshly. Considering the characters were introduced like 5 mins ago , you don't expect a full break down of their characters. Don't forget this is a pre time skip. A lot of characters are usually mysterious and kishimoto has his way of unravelling them. I would say kishimoto is much more of an experienced writer than when he started naruto so I see no reason for him to go down in quality of characters Considering the former he wrote were very good.

And as for code well I have no defense for him . It feels like bro was born too loose. Honestly it just feels like code is there to show case how the power gap has been closed up by boruto and kawaki. Unless kishimoto has something in mind that we don't know of

Dude, it's been over 2 and a half years since Eida and Daemon were introduced...

This does not justify these terrible shallow characters that had 0 build up to their introduction and 0 development since their introduction.
The focus on them has been low. The focus was primarily on code. Well but if that's what you think then no problem

It stuns me how out of touch some people are regarding Daemon and Eida's position in the narrative...

It stuns me how people delude themselves into thinking Boruto is anything critically besides mid
I love people who throw around “mid” as if it meant anything. They’re an endless source of comedy. 🤣

Most things in this world are considered, “mid” by someone somewhere. People have claimed One Piece, Naruto, MHA, FMA, Death Note, Fire Force, etc are “Mid”. I mean, Arc, for gods sake there are people who would look at you and think the clothes you wear, the car you drive, the food you eat & your hairstyle are all “mid”. Hell, I live in LA and there are no shortage of people driving $100k+ G-Wagons…. i think that car is HIGHLY overrated and “Mid” at best.

At the end of the day, you realize nobody ******* cares about what you think is “mid” because everything is “mid” to somebody, so it’s holds no weight. Generally haters use it just hate on something because its pointless otherwise.

I say all of this to say, don’t be corny, bro… calling something “mid” is corny asf and hater territory. 💀

I still have hope that all of these massive Ls that code is taking will set up something big for him

And even though I’ll admit the series does have its fair share of problems, I’m still enjoying it and am really excited to see where it goes

Boruto isn't mid, I agree.

That shit is ASS JUICE.

Anyone believing that's a good series is deluding themselves into believing that, since they're fans of an actual good series that's sadly connected to that one that's infinitely more worse than its weakest sections.

People aren't hating on the series because they're purely haters, they're hating on the series because it's trash and boring, with terrible art and weak characters. It's fine to call out bad mangas, especially when you have to wait months on end to get new chapters, just for those chapters to be the same boring slop over and over again.

That shit is ASS JUICE.

Anyone believing that's a good series is deluding themselves into believing that, since they're fans of an actual good series that's sadly connected to that one that's infinitely more worse than its weakest sections.

People aren't hating on the series because they're purely haters, they're hating on the series because it's trash and boring, with terrible art and weak characters. It's fine to call out bad mangas, especially when you have to wait months on end to get new chapters, just for those chapters to be the same boring slop over and over again.
I mean… Your sentiment is completely subjective, but if that’s how you feel, go off. Don’t change anything I said nor does that make you look like any less of a hater, but who am I to tell you that. 🤷‍♂️

That shit is ASS JUICE.

Premium delulu for me

Back