• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
love-heart.gif

Boruto isn't mid, I agree.

That shit is ASS JUICE.

Anyone believing that's a good series is deluding themselves into believing that, since they're fans of an actual good series that's sadly connected to that one that's infinitely more worse than its weakest sections.

People aren't hating on the series because they're purely haters, they're hating on the series because it's trash and boring, with terrible art and weak characters. It's fine to call out bad mangas, especially when you have to wait months on end to get new chapters, just for those chapters to be the same boring slop over and over again.
average Mushibugyo fan

So is the fact Konohamaru considered Kawaki vs Claw Hands (Deadass forgot his name 💀) at the level of S-Rank, and Kodachi at the time wrote this about missions, is it fair to legitimately consider Kawaki at that point in time “At Least” Jonin Level while Exhausted?

This is for the sake of general conversation, not actually scaling, as far as VsBW is concerned.

Yeah

IIRC when they first met Kawaki, Konohamaru mentioned that with all of the info they've gathered so far (Vessel Status/Kawaki, Ao the War Veteran-turned Traitor, Kashin Koji, Kāma, Garo etc etc.), the mission would be bumped up to an S-Rank level mission

So it definitely wouldn't be "Team 7's" first rodeo with an S-Rank Mission

Now that's an interesting statement considering ETSO had been introduced by the 4th DB

六道仙人の力を得ることで生み出したのが、究極の術 "仙法超尾獣螺旋手裏剣" だ! "螺旋手裏剣” に尾獣それぞれが得意とするチャクラ特性を付加。それを多重影分身したナルトが一斉に放つ空前絶後の忍術だ。

Now that's an interesting statement considering ETSO had been introduced by the 4th DB

六道仙人の力を得ることで生み出したのが、究極の術 "仙法超尾獣螺旋手裏剣" だ! "螺旋手裏剣” に尾獣それぞれが得意とするチャクラ特性を付加。それを多重影分身したナルトが一斉に放つ空前絶後の忍術だ。
?

Have known about that for a while

image0.png

Nowhere does it say "ultimate ninjutsu" and "ultimate technique" isn't an indicator of it being the "ultimate technique in all of Naruto". I bet I could find multiple "ultimate technique" descriptors in the databooks.

What this description is saying is that it's Naruto's ultimate technique which is true at the time.
It doesn't say it's Naruto's ultimate technique though, just generally calls it the greatest, which is an important distinction. And feel free.
Let’s real… all it is 9 FRS. The SA scaling is much better imo.
SA?

Ya know I do think the powerscaling community is too quick to take statements like ultimate/best to mean stats all the time, like there are plenty of reasons a technique can be ultimate and they all aren’t tied to AP. Like 9 RS could be narutos ultimate technique because it combines all the Bijuu powers into one attack, which is very on the nose for the kind of character naruto is, it could be the ultimate attack cuz it’s narutos strongest attack he can release without external aid, or because of all the hax with each different Bijuu, or a combination of any of those. Aka it doesn’t have to be explicitly stronger than the ETSO’s yield for creation to be ultimate. Especially when Kaguya cannot even use that technique without prepping a god tree that captures the planet with IT for fuel.

Ya know I do think the powerscaling community is too quick to take statements like ultimate/best to mean stats all the time, like there are plenty of reasons a technique can be ultimate and they all aren’t tied to AP. Like 9 RS could be narutos ultimate technique because it combines all the Bijuu powers into one attack, which is very on the nose for the kind of character naruto is, it could be the ultimate attack cuz it’s narutos strongest attack he can release without external aid, or because of all the hax with each different Bijuu, or a combination of any of those. Aka it doesn’t have to be explicitly stronger than the ETSO’s yield for creation to be ultimate. Especially when Kaguya cannot even use that technique without prepping a god tree that captures the planet with IT for fuel.

I kinda doubt that considering compared to something that has just a lot of versatility, the ETSO literally existence erases everything it touches, and has a far bigger explosion, meaning in non AP terms, the ETSO is better.

Eh Kaguya can just need them to cover such a wide range, while Naruto's attack has more raw power. I would say another interpretation could be that it's referring up to the time the jutsu was used, and not the very end of the databook. That would explain things like Kurama Mode Naruto being called the strongest tag team when obviously there are plenty of stronger ones later in the war, and Kotoamatsukami being called the strongest genjutsu despite Infinite Tsukuyomi existing.
War Arc Tsunade gets a clean hit on BM Naruto to the chest. Does Naruto get back up right away?
Nah, that shit obliterated Edo Madara. Idk if it would do as much damage to Naruto, but it'd definitely injure him.

I kinda doubt that considering compared to something that has just a lot of versatility, the ETSO literally existence erases everything it touches, and has a far bigger explosion, meaning in non AP terms, the ETSO is better.

Eh Kaguya can just need them to cover such a wide range, while Naruto's attack has more raw power. I would say another interpretation could be that it's referring up to the time the jutsu was used, and not the very end of the databook. That would explain things like Kurama Mode Naruto being called the strongest tag team when obviously there are plenty of stronger ones later in the war, and Kotoamatsukami being called the strongest genjutsu despite Infinite Tsukuyomi existing.

Nah, that shit obliterated Edo Madara. Idk if it would do as much damage to Naruto, but it'd definitely injure him.
To be fair that was a clone of madara.

How long after the massacre do you think it took Itachi to go sleep normally? I know Obito probably slept good that same night.

Back