• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also the link for Code greatly surpassing Jigen is broken, could anyone tell me the chapter? I would like to add it.
This?
0056-037.png

Momoshiki combined with kinshiki is a 2x multiplier. 2x multiplier with Majestic Attire Susano'o should be 600*4 2.400 Yottaton, correct?

Where was this accepted/mentioned and what was the method? I wanna do a match for Code but the pages is outdated
312.8 ZT for SPSM KCM Nard and Sasuke individually was accepted in Arc's thread. As well as Majestic Attire being at least the sum of Naruto and Sasuke's power.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/award...via-shippuden-achievements-of-success.140047/

And iirc it's accepted that Full Power Jigen > Majestic Attire Susanoo from a statement that nothing Naruto or Sasuke could do would let them surpass Jigen's power.

And iirc it's accepted that Full Power Jigen > Majestic Attire Susanoo from a statement that nothing Naruto or Sasuke could do would let them surpass Jigen's power.
IIRC, that statement is still in use in Isshiki's profile but it doesn't seem to mention the M.A.S anymore or was it always like that?

IIRC, that statement is still in use in Isshiki's profile but it doesn't seem to mention the M.A.S anymore or was it always like that?
it might be for Isshiki, but the statement implied nothing Nard and Sasuke could do would matter which should include M.A.S.

I'm pretty sure it was accepted but if not they would be unquantifiably higher than that 300 Zettaton value for now until it gets added.

it might be for Isshiki, but the statement implied nothing Nard and Sasuke could do would matter which should include M.A.S.

I'm pretty sure it was accepted but if not they would be unquantifiably higher than that 300 Zettaton value for now until it gets added.
It should definitely include Majestic Attire since it's a technique that they're actually shown using when the situation calls for it in Boruto as shown against Momoshiki's Golem.

I think he means post infinite tsukuyomi.

Then again, he doesn't really do anything other than open a few portals and get killed.

Could probably just scale him to DMS kakashi though
Yeah that obito was so busted but since it’s Naruto he couldn’t solo kaguya it had to be team 7. Speaking of which where does dms kakashi scale?

Can Base War Arc Naruto (Before Meeting Hagoromo) solo Prime Orochimaru?
Depends on what you mean by Prime Orochimaru since Boruto implies he's gotten way stronger since then, enough that Naruto doesn't even consider dropping Sage Mode until he lays eyes on him.

DMS Obito and DMS Kakashi are “potentially” PHYSICALLY stronger than BM Naruto thanks to the Six Paths Chakra Amp.

There is a reason for this btw that I ran by @UchihaSlayer96. Not just arbitrary, but idk how it would be received.

You could potentially argue for a Key for the version of Obito that stabbed Jūbidara and stole the Bijū Chakra to give to Naruto. Also created his Jūbito staff from a regenerated TSO he got back from draining Madara.

DMS Obito would only really be OP if he was actually in peak condition and not the raggedy half dead condition he was in during the Kaguya fight. Even then I don't think we can allow him to do things we didn't see himself do.
But he should logically have the susano since it’s a uchiha jutsu which is unlocked by both Ms

Can Base War Arc Naruto (Before Meeting Hagoromo) solo Prime Orochimaru?
Definitely not BE Orochimaru and probably not WA Orochimaru, but P1 is debatable. It's kinda unquantifiable tbh. An argument you can use is that Kabuto is implied to only surpass Orochimaru in SM, meaning Orochimaru>Base WA Kabuto, and 3T Madara~Base Hashirama while EMS Madara~SM Hashirama, meaning 3T to EMS is a similar amp to Base to SM, and SM Kabuto~>EMS Sasuke, while Base Naruto and Sasuke fight alongside each other against the Juubi, meaning Orochimaru>Base Kabuto~>3T Sasuke>Base Sasuke~Base Naruto. But this is predicated on the idea that Sasuke didn't get stronger, which he probably did since he developed a whole new worldview, which is pretty decent grounds for a permanent mental amp. Orochimaru definitely slams Base FKS Naruto and earlier as he stalemated Blind Sasuke, but WA is just unknown. I might be leaning slightly towards Naruto as there's evidence of MKCM Naruto and thus Juubito fight EMS Sasuke being a lot stronger than the likes of Edo Itachi and SM Kabuto, since they just scale several times above 1/14th chakra KCM Naruto (via the MS several times novel statement and 3T Edo Itachi~Nerfed KCM Naruto), meaning Sasuke got at least several times stronger, but it's just impossible to prove for sure as Oro could also be that much stronger than KF Base Sasuke.

Reactions: TFO
Definitely not BE Orochimaru and probably not WA Orochimaru, but P1 is debatable. It's kinda unquantifiable tbh. An argument you can use is that Kabuto is implied to only surpass Orochimaru in SM, meaning Orochimaru>Base WA Kabuto, and 3T Madara~Base Hashirama while EMS Madara~SM Hashirama, meaning 3T to EMS is a similar amp to Base to SM, and SM Kabuto~>EMS Sasuke, while Base Naruto and Sasuke fight alongside each other against the Juubi, meaning Orochimaru>Base Kabuto~>3T Sasuke>Base Sasuke~Base Naruto. But this is predicated on the idea that Sasuke didn't get stronger, which he probably did since he developed a whole new worldview, which is pretty decent grounds for a permanent mental amp. Orochimaru definitely slams Base FKS Naruto and earlier as he stalemated Blind Sasuke, but WA is just unknown. I might be leaning slightly towards Naruto as there's evidence of MKCM Naruto and thus Juubito fight EMS Sasuke being a lot stronger than the likes of Edo Itachi and SM Kabuto, since they just scale several times above 1/14th chakra KCM Naruto (via the MS several times novel statement and 3T Edo Itachi~Nerfed KCM Naruto), meaning Sasuke got at least several times stronger, but it's just impossible to prove for sure as Oro could also be that much stronger than KF Base Sasuke.
Who would you estimate to be the “strongest” character than War Arc Base Naruto could solo?

He has his dms right? Because dms Obito definitely needs a key dude is busted. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kakashi-vs-ji.158865/
Stop Spamming​

Oh shit… I forgot Naruto can use an Infinite SM if Ma & Pa are still alive or if they have new smaller Toads that can do what Ma & Pa does.

Back