• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They both subrel so speed isn't an issue, and obito's hax is already dealt with by susanno being broken as **** all along with Obito flat out admiting that Itachi could have gotten him and Itachi stating he's everyone's weakness. AP is about the same too.
You must be speaking about Orange Mask, cuz WM is stronger and faster, got the Rinnegan, and like 6 Bijuu he can just whip out.

You must be speaking about Orange Mask, cuz WM is stronger and faster, got the Rinnegan, and like 6 Bijuu he can just whip out.
No?
WM is the following for speed and AP
Sub-Relativistic (Can respond to attacks from 6th Gates Guy and Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto)
Large Mountain level+ (Matched Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's headbutt. Consistently pressured and overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, who complimented Obito's strength. Casually destroyed one of Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's clones), Island level+ with Giant Shurikens and Stakes (He was able to cut through Gyūki's tail with the Giant Shurikens, and was able to pierce and pin him down with the Stakes, as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), Varies from Large Mountain level to Large Island level with the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū (He uses 6 Edo Jinchūriki, who can fight and harm Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, as Six Paths of Pain. He also has control of the Bijū, who are individually this strong, and can combine their power by pooling it into a single combined Bijū Bomb)

Itachi's Speed and AP Edo version
At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Killer B and Edo Tensei Nagato. Able to keep up with Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto briefly during fight)
Large Mountain level (Matched[99] Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto in hand-to-hand combat), Large Mountain level+ with Mangekyō Sharingan (Clashed[100] with Sage Mode Kabuto, and cut off his horn[101]), Island level with Susano'o (He contributed to a third of the energy output that destroyed Nagato's Chibaku Tensei.[102] Ripped off Edo Nagato's arms[102] with his skeletal Susano'o. He was able to deflect[103] EMS Sasuke's Susano'o arm with his own)

Or are these out of date like most Naruto profiles?

You can be in the same “tier” of speed but be faster. Like say Ichigo is Mach 500, Aizen blitzes him, Aizen is a blitz level above Ichigo but he’s scaled to the same speed. Being in the same tier =/= same speed. It just means that’s the calc’d speed to scale people to.

Ngl idk where I stand on Itachi vs OM Obito anymore. I used to confidently think Itachi> but after thinking about some things I'm not so sure. Especially if OM Obito>YM Obito.

Can you send scans
main-qimg-5d5aad2fdd6c4151c883f77d6aaa7a11
main-qimg-2a2f7a0ad54a27a53b087a26dd2570a8

Both of these are at the tail end of attacks, Minato wouldnt have his full momentum in that kunai swing, plus I’m hesitant to say the KE of Minato’s body = his AP. It’s not like the lariat or anything like that. Plus restraining someone like that is more lifting strength than AP.
But he still would've had momentum, even if it's not 100% of it. And I don't see why the KE of his body would be any less than that of him throwing a punch or kick, when it's actually more mass and probably the same velocity

But he still would've had momentum, even if it's not 100% of it. And I don't see why the KE of his body would be any less than that of him throwing a punch or kick, when it's actually more mass and probably the same velocity
It could have .1%, 1%, 10%, etc. we don’t know, so we can’t claim that that makes Obito relative. Again stopping him with the chains is more LS than AP, and at most it’s a durability feat for the chains ig

It could have .1%, 1%, 10%, etc. we don’t know, so we can’t claim that that makes Obito relative. Again stopping him with the chains is more LS than AP, and at most it’s a durability feat for the chains ig
You could nitpick that about most interception feats. And wouldn't it be LS if it was like a stationary power struggle, not if it's stopping moving force in one motion?

And wouldn't it be LS if it was like a stationary power struggle, not if it's stopping moving force in one motion?
I’m talking about Minato getting bound up and struggling to break free. But anyway, the chains might have Minato level durability but that’s really it.

I’m talking about Minato getting bound up and struggling to break free. But anyway, the chains might have Minato level durability but that’s really it.
I mean there's also the fact that Obito didn't get knocked off his feet by the force of Minato's dash

Back