• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That presents a logic issue in the war arc. Even if we say it is, that amp should not logically be applied to Zabuza after his Feelings and Emotions are Suppressed by Kabuto because how can a ninja gain a mental amp when their mental state & conscious is suppressed?
Mans soul is too powerful for complete suppression, or Kabuto can tap into the mind

Honestly the LoW arc kinda just has ass scaling (not on its own, but when taking the rest of the series into account, probably because Kishimoto was still working a lot of things out at that point). Naruto is able to draw blood from Zabuza, Sakura's able to dodge Zabuza throwing his blade, Naruto slightly reacts to Zabuza's shuriken throw, Haku's supposed to be stronger than Zabuza and Kakashi yet Sasuke's keeping up with him consistently in cqc (not just cause he's suppressed considering even Zabuza is shocked that Haku was matched and outdone) and with the Sharingan is able to somewhat keep up with his Ice Mirrors, etc.

0610-005.png
0610-005.png

There's just something about the Ten Tails' power being such a force of nature that I always liked

Honestly the LoW arc kinda just has ass scaling (not on its own, but when taking the rest of the series into account, probably because Kishimoto was still working a lot of things out at that point). Naruto is able to draw blood from Zabuza, Sakura's able to dodge Zabuza throwing his blade, Naruto slightly reacts to Zabuza's shuriken throw, Haku's supposed to be stronger than Zabuza and Kakashi yet Sasuke's keeping up with him consistently in cqc (not just cause he's suppressed considering even Zabuza is shocked that Haku was matched and outdone) and with the Sharingan is able to somewhat keep up with his Ice Mirrors, etc.
+The light speed statement

And goes on to hype sonic attacks in the very next arc

Yea your right tbh, the scaling is literally everywhere. When we take both the narrative and feats into account it looks like kakashi >sasuke >haku>zabuza >sasuke which doesn't make sense at all

+The light speed statement

And goes on to hype sonic attacks in the very next arc
Eh I think that one's fine since it's not Haku's combat speed but specifically his speed of reflection that's LS. And it's even able to keep up with WA Kakashi's Raikiri.
Yea your right tbh, the scaling is literally everywhere. When we take both the narrative and feats into account it looks like kakashi >sasuke >haku>zabuza >sasuke which doesn't make sense at all
Ngl I think Kishimoto had the idea that characters weren't that far apart in physical stats and that skills and jutsu made the big difference.

I mean Rusty Tsunade was being reacted to by Kabuto. But sure that's fair.

No, it is 1:1 with strength. And anyways there's a direct statement for Jirobo.

How is he not shown to be 10x stronger? Kiba and Akamaru used a move they hadn't before to fight CM2 Sakon.
No, its not 1:1. Jirobo has 1 Statement and the remainder of his fight was him toying with Choji. That by itself is not sufficient evidence to prove the 10x Strength Amp.

Kidoumaru has 0 Statements or Feats proving a 10x Amp to Support the Jirobo Statement. His fight with Neji was a Long Range Battle anyways & Gentle Fist Bypasses Durability, forcing even CSM2 Kidoumaru to keep his distance. You have no support from this fight.

Sakon / Ukon couldn’t even easily take down Base Kiba physically (1, 2, 3 (And yes, they were Bloodlusted)). Then upon entering CSM2, Kiba States their Chakra Increased by 10x, not strength, and none of S/U feats against Kiba imply or support Jirobo’s Statement. In fact, it contradicts Jirobo’s statement. And while yes, Kiba for a instance in that fight used a new form, it is not stated or implied to be a 10x (Or anywhere near) amp in the Manga/Databook. Not to mention S/U couldn’t take down Base Kiba easily either way as shown. You have no support from this fight.

Tayuya vs Shikamaru is no different. CSM2 Tayuya is no different. She has 0 feats supporting a 10x Strength Amp. She was literally in a strength struggle with Shikamaru’s Jutsu (Which is not Stated or Implied to be a 10x Amp over regular Shadow Possession, much like Kiba) and when she transforms, the focus is on her Chakra, not strength. Again, you have no support in this fight.

In all of S4 Fights, the only “consistency” we see with CSM2 is the Increase of Chakra by 10x, not strength. Its not a linear boost. Kidoumaru, Sakon/Ukon, Tayuya don’t have supporting Feats and Showings, and all statements are contradictory.

No, its not 1:1. Jirobo has 1 Statement and the remainder of his fight was him toying with Choji. That by itself is not sufficient evidence to prove the 10x Strength Amp.

Kidoumaru has 0 Statements or Feats proving a 10x Amp to Support the Jirobo Statement. His fight with Neji was a Long Range Battle anyways & Gentle Fist Bypasses Durability, forcing even CSM2 Kidoumaru to keep his distance. You have no support from this fight.

Sakon / Ukon couldn’t even easily take down Base Kiba physically (1, 2, 3 (And yes, they were Bloodlusted)). Then upon entering CSM2, Kiba States their Chakra Increased by 10x, not strength, and none of S/U feats against Kiba imply or support Jirobo’s Statement. In fact, it contradicts Jirobo’s statement. And while yes, Kiba for a instance in that fight used a new form, it is not stated or implied to be a 10x (Or anywhere near) amp in the Manga/Databook. Not to mention S/U couldn’t take down Base Kiba easily either way as shown. You have no support from this fight.

Tayuya vs Shikamaru is no different. CSM2 Tayuya is no different. She has 0 feats supporting a 10x Strength Amp. She was literally in a strength struggle with Shikamaru’s Jutsu (Which is not Stated or Implied to be a 10x Amp over regular Shadow Possession, much like Kiba) and when she transforms, the focus is on her Chakra, not strength. Again, you have no support in this fight.

In all of S4 Fights, the only “consistency” we see with CSM2 is the Increase of Chakra by 10x, not strength. Its not a linear boost. Kidoumaru, Sakon/Ukon, Tayuya don’t have supporting Feats and Showings, and all statements are contradictory.
I'm way too tired to go into detail on why chakra is a huge part of strength (probably the most important), I'm just gonna link the chakra thread and say that I find it highly unlikely your argument would go through in a CRT if you're planning one. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:UchihaSlayer96/The_Mechanics_of_Chakra_Enhancement

I'm way too tired to go into detail on why chakra is a huge part of strength (probably the most important), I'm just gonna link the chakra thread and say that I find it highly unlikely your argument would go through in a CRT if you're planning one. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:UchihaSlayer96/The_Mechanics_of_Chakra_Enhancement
You do realize that nothing in the Chakra Thread supports 10x Chakra Amp being a 1:1 to Strength amp, right? Note, I never said more chakra doesn’t equal stronger… just that 10x More Chakra doesn’t equal 10x More Strength. And the consistency of feats from S4 support that.

So maybe the Rinnegan explains the difference?
Either way both Edo Founders are only slightly weaker than their alive counterparts, so it wouldn't make up for the huge boost provided by Sage Mode.
You do realize that nothing in the Chakra Thread supports 10x Chakra Amp being a 1:1 to Strength amp, right? Note, I never said more chakra doesn’t equal stronger… just that 10x More Chakra doesn’t equal 10x More Strength. And the consistency of feats from S4 support that.
I mean chakra is indeed accepted as proportional to strength. And a lot of the things you mention in relation to the S4 are arguments from ignorance

He says he has 10x, and he toyed around with Choji. 10x is consistent.
No one brought it up.
"Kiba's new form wasn't said to be 10x" no one said that, and I promise every form doesn't have a listed multiplier. Do we need more proof that Baryon Mode is more than 10x base?
No one brought this up, and also, same argument as Kiba.
You haven't proven any of them to be contradictory.

He says he has 10x, and he toyed around with Choji. 10x is consistent.

No one brought it up.

"Kiba's new form wasn't said to be 10x" no one said that, and I promise every form doesn't have a listed multiplier. Do we need more proof that Baryon Mode is more than 10x base?

No one brought this up, and also, same argument as Kiba.

You haven't proven any of them to be contradictory.
-Snip-

Forget about it. Doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Either way both Edo Founders are only slightly weaker than their alive counterparts, so it wouldn't make up for the huge boost provided by Sage Mode.

I mean chakra is indeed accepted as proportional to strength. And a lot of the things you mention in relation to the S4 are arguments from ignorance
-Snip-

You know what, forget about it. Doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Rinnegan is a crazy Amp though.
Real Rinnegan sure, but those are just projections of Rinnegan so I don't think they have that same boost, which is supported by stuff like them not being able to summon the Gedo Mazo and use Limbo. Considering Alive Hashirama~>Alive Madara and Edo Hashirama~Edo Madara, it doesn't seem to have made that big a difference.

Depends on how “Drained” Haku was by time Naruto tapped into Kn0 because Kn0 would more than a 10x Amp for Stomping Haku, who we scale to/over Kakashi & Zabuza. Kn1 is comparable to CSM2 unless we’re saying Kn1 is a lesser amp over Kn0.

Edit: Tbf, Haku “wasn’t” fresh by time Naruto went into Kn0, so there is that.
This is against the multiplier rule

After Alive SM Hashirama took care of Kurama in his final fight with Alive EMS Madara, and took EMS Madara head on in SM, didn't he seem more beat up than Madara in the end of the fight?
It's definitely possible that that's because he reverted to base, and/or because he'd drained himself dealing with the MAS.

That was on account of Kurama

Are you sure about that? After SM Hashirama put Kurama to sleep, his armor was still intact and had no noticeable injuries, but after fighting EMS Madara, a portion of torso plate is gone along with his left pauldron, while his left arm is either bruised or burned.

Back