• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure it helps but it's not enough if you don't scale to your opponent at all.
He could be a decent bit weaker, obviously I’m not saying he’s a million times weaker, but he’s certainly not at Minato’s level. Which is my point, you can’t quantify it. You can say he’s unquantifiably weaker by a good deal, so you can’t really claim he’s 6-C (or wherever you got Minato). Being weaker than Minato doesn’t make you stronger than Itachi at all either.

Tfw you type until 3 AM and you've only finished responding to 6 characters
Who Killed Hannibal Meme - Imgflip

He could be a decent bit weaker, obviously I’m not saying he’s a million times weaker, but he’s certainly not at Minato’s level. Which is my point, you can’t quantify it. You can say he’s unquantifiably weaker by a good deal, so you can’t really claim he’s 6-C (or wherever you got Minato). Being weaker than Minato doesn’t make you stronger than Itachi at all either.
Sure but I think he could reasonably downscale from Minato to baseline (considering Minato has a pretty large scaling chain above baseline), or be at most 6-C. And yeah ig, but I wasn't even really talking about AP ftmp.

Just post what you have in segments so we can discuss it little by little. Sounds like we’ll be waiting 10 days and 10 nights otherwise.
Oh it's not gonna be that long, it's just cause the thread got posted late yesterday, but considering I have a full day, I'll probably finish today

Back