• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least, I note that a lot has happened in the series and many years have passed since the era of the existing madrasahs. There's a Naruto matching Kaguya, then Kaguya gets stronger at least won. then at least he has a kakashi that surpasses him + gives stronger then momoshiki is stronger than both kakashi and kaguya which at least then this momoshiki doubles his strength which gives him much higher then equalizes with naruto, after jigen they gain the upper hand and isshiki form in a past jigen.

At least, I note that a lot has happened in the series and many years have passed since the era of the existing madrasahs. There's a Naruto matching Kaguya, then Kaguya gets stronger at least won. then at least he has a kakashi that surpasses him + gives stronger then momoshiki is stronger than both kakashi and kaguya which at least then this momoshiki doubles his strength which gives him much higher then equalizes with naruto, after jigen they gain the upper hand and isshiki form in a past jigen.
After all this why is Isshiki still at 2.11 ftl? I think it should be 3 ftl.

I have a multiplier method in mind, but I don't know if you would agree. As we know, Boruto became even stronger by taking the remaining 18% Otsutsuki DNA. There is a way to calculate this. If we say 2.11 to the 82% part, that is, if we say 82%=2.11c. By figuring out what 1% corresponds to, we can find out how much amp the 18% gives.

2.11 = %82
%18 = 0.47475

2.11 + 0.47475 = 2.58475

The reason I am summing here is because the number has 0 values. If the number is 0, it is automatically divided and the result is less, so it must be added.

We don't see Daemon whenever the attacks get reflected. But we do know he needs to physically touch someone in order to reflect an attack, so it's far safer to assume he did touch someone in between these panels.
How does that make any sense when the belts are directly shown to pass through Daemon when he isn't in contact with anyone? No one has properly explained to me how this happened

0060-014.png

Everyone has been making assumptions about him touching someone yet they can't prove it. I don't understand why people are taking random statements over feats shown especially from someone as unreliable as Bug.

How does that make any sense when the belts are directly shown to pass through Daemon when he isn't in contact with anyone?
The panel you included is after the event happened. Prior to this he was making contact with Bug, so it's completely plausable to say he was still making contact with Bug when Code used his ability.

I don't understand why people are taking random statements over feats shown especially from someone as unreliable as Bug.
You're forgetting that you cannot prove that Daemon was not touching anyone the moments he was attacked, either. Bug refered to his info as some type of secret he knew; not a random assumption. Also, why would Eida react with ''Bug, you jerk. How dare you...'' if he was either lying or falsely assuming?

How does that make any sense when the belts are directly shown to pass through Daemon when he isn't in contact with anyone? No one has properly explained to me how this happened

0060-014.png

Everyone has been making assumptions about him touching someone yet they can't prove it. I don't understand why people are taking random statements over feats shown especially from someone as unreliable as Bug.
Bruh, don't sweat it. Daemon is still deadly to those who have no intel on his abilities provided they are not faster than he could react.
Really, he just needs one touch to win a fight. Basically, if he grabs you, you're done for, you can't think or do a thing to harm him.

Bruh, don't sweat it. Daemon is still deadly to those who have no intel on his abilities provided they are not faster than he could react.
Really, he just needs one touch to win a fight. Basically, if he grabs you, you're done for, you can't think or do a thing to harm him.
Still gets clapped by madaras limbo

Is the ability a sure kill attack? If it's just attack being reflected most characters can tank their attacks

Last edited:
Yeah if you can tank your own attack. That will give you time to figure out his ability. Especially if you have itachi level intellect.

If Sasuke's speed is 2.11c at least Isshiki's stick is also FTL, at least 2.11c too

If it is assumed that Naruto's Baryon mode can evade and fend off Isshiki's wand spam, this could be the same calculation as people dodging a lot of real light that FTL+ can cause

It's an assumption, but it makes sense since Baryon mode > Isshiki

I'm referring to Isshiki who rains out his iron rod in search of Kawaki

If Sasuke's speed is 2.11c at least Isshiki's stick is also FTL, at least 2.11c too

If it is assumed that Naruto's Baryon mode can evade and fend off Isshiki's wand spam, this could be the same calculation as people dodging a lot of real light that FTL+ can cause

It's an assumption, but it makes sense since Baryon mode > Isshiki

I'm referring to Isshiki who rains out his iron rod in search of Kawaki
By wand spam are you talking about the rods?

Back