• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but it was indirectly confirmed by Eida
Eida might not have been being fully honest (Trying to deceive Bug and Code into thinking they know how the ability works), or she might have meant something different from that line
Overall we have no idea if he is correct or not as it seems to contradict previous showings and I doubt it would be retconned within a few chapters of it being revealed

Eida might not have been being fully honest (Trying to deceive Bug and Code into thinking they know how the ability works), or she might have meant something different from that line
Overall we have no idea if he is correct or not as it seems to contradict previous showings and I doubt it would be retconned within a few chapters of it being revealed
just an assumption it's better to wait for the next chapter maybe Masashi says otherwise

"Bug could have just been wrong on how the ability works"

"Actually, it was shown that he didn't touch anyone"

cope.gif

They should have scrapped all the cyborgs except Delta, imo. I really don't understand the point of Code, Eida/Aida/Ada/however the heck you spell her name, or Daemon. Plus if you can make a whole bunch of different bodies for Delta, why not have a body that could fill that "cyborg stronger than Jigen role" so we don't have to watch one lowkey be creepy around kids (less good-looking Delta around Kawaki, for example, given she looks like an adult woman and Kawaki's like what, 12-15?) and for the other two to go out sad to some degree while fighting each other.

They should have scrapped all the cyborgs except Delta, imo. I really don't understand the point of Code, Eida/Aida/Ada/however the heck you spell her name, or Daemon. Plus if you can make a whole bunch of different bodies for Delta, why not have a body that could fill that "cyborg stronger than Jigen role" so we don't have to watch one lowkey be creepy around kids (less good-looking Delta around Kawaki, for example, given she looks like an adult woman and Kawaki's like what, 12-15?) and for the other two to go out sad to some degree while fighting each other.
Ada was not created, she was modified. It's still unknown if her powers actually come from technology or from the otsutsuki 🤓

where did you see ftl+ ? can i get the link

If you are talking about here, this is different, there is nothing related to the wiki vsb. According to vsb standards, both should be 2.11 ftl.

Low 5-B with SM. Lol.

If you are talking about here, this is different, there is nothing related to the wiki vsb. According to vsb standards, both should be 2.11 ftl.
Is that still current? Like what’s isshiki at then? Regardless they should be updated to FTL at the very least

yes, but we cannot calculate for this success. you can talk to the mods if you want (if you know a place where it can be calculated)
Maybe, I’m not saying I wanted a calc for it or know how to calc it, just saying anything sasuke can’t track would be FTL bare minimum

Maybe I’m not saying I wanted a calc for it or know how to calc it, just saying anything sasuke can’t track would be FTL bare minimum
yes, but still, if there is a suitable place to calculate, please let me know because I think they are higher than ftl.

Bug was just "buggin" I don't think he understood Daemon's ability very well. If he did, then what happened in these situations?

0060-014.png

e5728187c527b7b9a820117f4cd3c5c326932cd8.pnj
0ec7c665a99e68c0ac6bdbb2ab5f6380fcc5bd22.pnj

Daemon wasn't touching anyone in these instances. Against Code's belt, he wasn't touching anyone. Against the guard with the sword, he still wasn't touching anyone. And judging from Bug's reaction after, it seems he didn't understand Daemon's ability really well.
You can argue he touched them off panel

Daemon was defs retconned, arguing otherwise is copium
I also have high hopes for Code
His whole shtick has been being one upped by someone in every department and now he's finally alone with no one to turn to
I'd like to see him actually grow to fit the villain role, cause at the moment he's nothing more than an afterthought that can be disposed of at any moment

Daemon was defs retconned, arguing otherwise is copium
I also have high hopes for Code
His whole shtick has been being one upped by someone in every department and now he's finally alone with no one to turn to
I'd like to see him actually grow to fit the villain role, cause at the moment he's nothing more than an afterthought that can be disposed of at any moment
I think so too. now he has enough hate to be a serious bad guy but when I say that they make fun of it as Lcode.

It's not true. I proved you wrong and all you have been talking about is copium.
To be honest, I was shocked they gave such tremendous hax to a non-main character as Daemon.

It's obvious they wanted to put a weakness in the ability from the start due to Eida hiding something. Though very annoying and terribly implemented, but still expected. Also, it's classic Kishimoto to nerf overpowered abilities or make them one-time deals.

The nerf means Daemon would have to fight with a partner to bring out the full potential of his ability because at a point his physical stats would be surpassed by an opponent. Meaning, they intend to make him a supplementary character to the mains.

At the other side of things, we could hope that Daemon's got other abilities that could make up for the loss. Eida made no objections when Code claimed they have other abilities they could be hiding.

We also have Amado's revelation to be revealed in the coming months (could be hopium) on why he's so fixated on Isshiki's power (Kawaki's karma). This is same dude who knows about Daemon's hax, yet Kawaki's karma is still considered overpowered by him.

Last edited:
Guys, why are you worrying so much about someone with a crooked head like a daemon? The important thing for us is to find multiplier in any way to increase speed. I think we should focus on those.

Back