• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's only FTL via Power Scaling

Unless you have a statement about the speed of Isshiki's Rods being Sol or FTL, we don't use the 2.11c Value in other Calcs.
It's just another made-up excuse for not upgrading Naruto's speed. That iron rod should be faster than Sasuke, but even you say it can't even with lowball 2.11c

It's just another made-up excuse for not upgrading Naruto's speed.
Made up my ass, it's literal a rule on this site
That iron rod should be faster than Sasuke, but even you say it can't even with lowball 2.11c
It is via Power Scaling, it's just unquantifiably above 2.11c

does naruto's verse not have multiplier all the verses that i follow from bleach, fairy tail and others have multiplier

but I don't see Naruto's verse multiplier increase the speed like bleach or fairy tail others have, no wonder the speed of Naruto's verse is slow like a snail
The only Speed Multiplier they have is the Gates Multiplier, which more or less only belongs to Guy, Rock, and Metal Lee.

The only Speed Multiplier they have is the Gates Multiplier, which more or less only belongs to Guy, Rock, and Metal Lee.
I've seen other verses that I follow like Bleach fairy tail black clover the speed of the verse is really fast, even one piece is also increasing rapidly starting from the speed including AP, but for naruto the speed on this wiki is also slow even from the boruto series even naruto is on nerf really sad naruto

I've seen other verses that I follow like Bleach fairy tail black clover the speed of the verse is really fast, even one piece is also increasing rapidly starting from the speed including AP, but for naruto the speed on this wiki is also slow even from the boruto series even naruto is on nerf really sad naruto
And?

2.11 = %82
%18 = 0.47475

2.11 + 0.47475 = 2.58475

The reason I am summing here is because the number has 0 values. If the number is 0, it is automatically divided and the result is less, so it must be added.

No need to blame the wiki for multiplier, the only person we can blame is the author. such a bad speed system can not be made

Is the ability a sure kill attack? If it's just attack being reflected most characters can tank their attacks
Depends.

It's not just attack reflection but damage reflection when the killing intent is high.

So in a bloodlusted situation, if they think of slicing Daemon in half, the opponent gets sliced in half. Durability is useless here.

No need to blame the wiki for multiplier, the only person we can blame is the author. such a bad speed system can not be made
Curse Mark instead of increasing Sasuke's speed against Naruto under the influence of the kyuubi? Sasuke was initially unable to keep up with Naruto's speed under the kyuubi's influence, but when he used the curse mark, he was able to keep up. Isn't that proof that curse marks not only increase strength, but speed as well?

Dude, I really don't understand why you asked, these issues were discussed and decided. If you think the wiki decision is not right, how about actually open a crt?

It’s not that it’s slower lmao we just don’t have multipliers to accurately quantify their speed

Back