• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hopefully be written so it doesn't take a lot to reach the profile with the calc in question. This happens in profiles at times and just makes it a pain in the ass to find the beginning of where everyone scales from.

Damage3245 said:
Lavtop said:
there is no proof of delta beam using the same technology of photon gun, plus the beam doesn't have the same properties of real laser or light so FTL is completely no sense I think
I get what you mean, but to be honest I feel like that needs to be handled on a separate thread. For now it is accepted on this wiki.
For all the years the whole debate about Kuma and the pacifista having Kizaru light who was even stated to beeing lightspeed wasn´t accept here for some reason, but magically the beams of Delta are lightspeed?? Cmon we all know that this is a bs to accept such as lightspeed, even though Kawaki even could react to that beam. Of all feats, for sure Delta beams aren´t travel with light speed, at least their isn´t any proof for us to believe it, not a single statement overall.

Chibi14 said:
For all the years the whole debate about Kuma and the pacifista having Kizaru light who was even stated to beeing lightspeed wasn´t accept here for some reason, but magically the beams of Delta are lightspeed?? Cmon we all know that this is a bs to accept such as lightspeed, even though Kawaki even could react to that beam. Of all feats, for sure Delta beams aren´t travel with light speed, at least their isn´t any proof for us to believe it, not a single statement overall.
You're preaching to the choir here, I'm in agreement with you. But this isn't the thread for that.

It actually does. But yeah, needs to be dropped.

Still, has the general scaling for most of the levels been checked over, or just the low tiers?

The justifications in the sandbox needs updating to reflect that it is combat speed that is being scaled, Anko needs links to the profiles she is scaling to, and so does Moegi who should probably be MHS, not At least MHS.

If you can get another member of staff to look over the justifications for the Low Tier characters in the sandbox and approve them, then it should be fine to start adding them to the profiles after that.

Ok, I've looked through and edited the justifications a bit so that they more easily link to Sumire's calc. I think they are good now

I meant another member of staff besides myself and Jvando since he's the one proposing them and I helped edit them a bit.

I agree with Jvando scaling.
It's pretty much identical to what I was going to do (But improved, because Jvando is loves!) and best of all, if I wanted a long and extremely nauseating discussion, it still helps consistency with Lariat ... But let's put that aside.

First ... Nothing in general has been refuted or added to the discussion.
Exploding lasers are not part of the "not real" points at which they are raised on the site. In fact, the exploding laser is a real counterpoint, although this point, repeating what I said in the other segment, requires the author's scientific knowledge of the mechanics of light, and it does not. And as I said before, most real lasers in ficction interact with matter differently than any real laser in RL.

Second ... It is LITERALLY stated that scientific ninja tools use real matter and this is completely different from Ninjutsu. So yes it is real.
Add to the mix the fact that it is called light itself and that we have on the back, a real example of a scientific ninja tool that uses photons to attack and there is not much discussion.

These are points that differ in almost nothing from being called "Sunbeam" with an even more dubious anti-feat.

Although I particularly prefer God Tiers at the Relativistic + level, it sounds a little more consistent to me.

I'm also going to agree with OP

The counter argument of "It's not said to travel at speed of light" Is asking for too much when the author already specified "Beam of Light" via character.

The author & writers have set up the verse to make a very distinct difference between physical matter and energy matter based techniques. Chakra has its limitations often to what it cannot replicate, therefore ninjutsu or just anything used via scientific tools in the verse cover whatever chakra cannot.

Someone already brought up the explanations of scientific ninja tools using photons; if Delta is a damn advanced cyborg and she's shooting out beams of light why would it be anything other?

There isn't else there to prove other than nitpicking at that point, the author isn't trying to mislead the audience about how advanced the ninja world is. Everything is forward progression.

And all the arguments of the laser/beam of light not behaving like real lasers, this is a fictional verse. Sure it is safer to expect most things to behave as they do in reality, but you also have to remember these verses have different logic than our own. To always strictly follow "It must be like reality" can we go by "This their reality, there are no tricks being played" ??

Even tho it's not the point of the thread MP is rigj^

Anyways I will ask more staff to take a look at the sandbox

great post and i dont wanna throw anything out of wack but just one thing, the akatsuki have fought and beat some jinchuriki/beats, kisame fought roshi deidara beat the 3 tails hidan and kakazu beat yuigto etc, howcome they dont scale

The discussion is being held here. There was a sandbox made for the justifications of the Low Tiers. Now that its been applied to the profiles, we can discuss the Low Mid Tier scailing.

If all of the Low Tiers have been updated, then the sandbox needs to be updated with the Low Mid tiers.

I actually see a problem with the scaling for Kakashi(Immortal Arc) and Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan and Kakuzu scale to Yugito in her base form.

Gold and Silver brothers do indeed scale to Tobirama as well

Her base form should be her edo body, since she doesnt perform any feats while alive. All we get is her fighting Kakuzu and Hidan for a brief second.

A brief second was enough to force her into Biju mode. Hidan who is the slowest akatsuki member could keep up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back