• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to discuss Deidara. He scales to Sasuke and Onoki as a supporting feat.

Deidara is actually faster than Gaara.

Initial observation, I'd prefer it if there were better justifications for the characters who are just listed as "Should be comparable to Shikamaru Nara". By itself that line tells us nothing about how/why they should be comparabe to Shikamaru in speed. Similar problems for Hinata and Kiba.

Baki's justification an Hayate's justifications are comparing them to each other. Circular reasoning.

Neji is being rated "At least MHS+" for being comparable to someone who is MHS+.

Dan needs better justification than just "scaling from X".

Should we actually be back-scaling Kakashi from his feat in the Immortals arc to the beginning of Part 1 Naruto? The speed amp Kakashi gets between the Immortal arc and the War arc shows that the character can apparently get a lot faster over a short period of time, and the beginning of Naruto was over three years prior to the Immortal arc.

Wrath of Itachi said he updated it and asked what everyone thought, so I gave my thoughts.

I don't have time currently to write up new justifications, but I can review what is there.

He doesnt know how to put good justifications, I already told him but ge ignored. </div> You can also add justifications as well. I was the one that finished up the low tier justifications.

Hmm we just need to figure out a new justification for him.

Has reactions comparable to Hebi and CM2 Sasuke with his art creations being comparable in speed. Clashed and kept up with Onoki mid air?

He would be at least MHS+ and maybe Sub-rel flight speed if we are comparing his speed with Onoki mid air

Yeah, I don't think he actually did anything to keep up with Onoki in combat except for fly at similar speeds to him.

No one said combat speed but only reaction and flight. His art creations should scale to Sasuke. His flight speed is definitely faster than Sasuke

Deidara should have mid tier reaction speed for being comparable to Sasuke. His travel speed scales to Sasuke and Onoki

Alex found some issues with the Sumire calc that I'll address and recalc after I wake up. The feat will likely be downgraded but to what extend I'm unsure.

for

At least Massively Hypersonic+ likely higher

Don't forget to add Suigetsu and Jugo too.

Because he can follow Killer b

And can also upgrade to Darui and Konohamaru who can keep up with them

Darui shows that he can follow A, Konohamaru shows that he can follow Jugo and dodge attacks easily.

In additio
Ginkaku (V2)
Kinkaku (V2)

Can still be scaled with Darui

And there are also Kitsuchi who can intercept Tailed Beast Kinkaku

@I am myself; for some of these is that just their reaction speed?

I'm not sure for Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

They are too slow for Darui, when Darui is serious, he can still blitz with him easily.

And even when they were Tailed Beast, Darui still managed to dodge the attack.

Daruijugosui016
Daruijugosui017

But Kinkaku and Ginkaku still show that he can easily deal with Samui and Cee.

Daruijugosui017
Daruijugosui018
Daruijugosui019
And Kinkaku and Ginkaku are too weak, he is slow enough to be attacked by Choji, and slow enough to be outraged by Ino.

Daruijugosui020
Daruijugosui021
So I rejected and changed my mind and keep Kinkaku and Ginkaku to be MHS +.

He is not at the same level as Darui.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku is weak

I agree with I am ablut that

I'm also fine with the current contents of the sandbox. The only things that need a change is Sai scaling to Sasuke because a brief exchange doesn't mean anything at all because we didn't see the fight also. Even then I remember a while back that no one wanted to scale base Naruto to Momoshiki because of the brief exchange between them.

There is still the thing with Deidara as well

I agree that Sai probably shouldn't be scaling to Sasuke from that exchange.

I thought we stated what to do about Deidara up above?

>Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) (BoS)

Massively Hypersonic+ (Casually blitzed Naruto from a considerable distance. Kept up with Itachi) Key: Shippuden Start

Sasuke blitz Naruto who barely able to walk and was still extremely weak after using KN4. Sakura is in a similar state too.

Naruto: https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0298-014.png https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0298-015.png https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0304-014.png https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0304-015.png

Sakura: https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0299-003.png https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0299-004.png

Damage3245 said:
I agree that Sai probably shouldn't be scaling to Sasuke from that exchange.

I thought we stated what to do about Deidara up above?
Yeah he should scale to Sasuke who absorbed Oro not bos sasuke.

Idek why we got that many keys for Sasuke now

Also Mindovin brings up a solid point tbh. This is another thing I see a problem with having two keys fro sasuke(Hebi) naruot was obviously not at his best at all.

But Sasuke never stated he got stronger or faster from absorbing Oro. He just got the abilties. His speed when he defeated Oro and after he absorbed him should still be the same

Shouldn't base Killer B be definitely superior both Jugo and Suigetsu? He was able to overwhelm Sasuke with his attacks.

Both of them being At least MHS+ doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back