• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvando

VS Battles
Retired
Intro

Well, people no doubt already saw this coming so it should not be a surprise. Anyway, Naruto, in general, has been pretty neglected in terms of its outdated profiles and the fact that every time a CRT is made for it, it is inevitably left in the dust and forgotten. It's freaking annoying so please, keep this thread civil so I don't have to ask to make it a staff only thread. It'll annoy everyone involved (especially staff) and bog down revisions.

This will be one of three revisions I (and friends) plan to make for the verse. The speed portion should be the a lengthy one, the lifting strength revision should have gotten done ages ago and the AP revision for Part 1 and 2 will be the most annoying.

Anyway, below is a general speed scaling for Naruto Shippuden (and some Boruto) with like one calc from Boruto as a supplementary calc. The speed portions of Naruto profiles are pretty bad. With the help of my friends and more than 90% kudos to User:MostPowerfull for his helpful sandbox, we have a comprehensive list with which to scale the characters. Additionally, the list has a great amount of consistency, surprisingly, so the same error that happened last time with Naruto speeds hopefully won't happen again or anytime soon.

Before we begin, I'll preface by saying that the Madara calc was disagreed upon by staff previously because it was inconsistent with the speed of the verse (people jumping from MHS+ to 0.46c) but I have fixed that portion of the scaling as we now have Sub-Rel to fit in the gaps. Also, that Madara calc is now only 0.28c since it has been redone and accepted.

Finally, those who scale to Sub-Rel should have an "at least" rating because the Sub-Rel comes from Guy's Gate multiplier but that multiplier has only been stated for the first gate. As such, the subsequent gates give a speed boost to an unknown degree and the 6th gate and above guy is where the high tiers scale.

As a little extra point, this thread is to discuss the legitimacy of these ratings AND who they scale to. It's difficult to scale everyone by myself so I need more minds to help me get people where they need to be. I'll be thankful if we got a decent amount of knowledgeable members to contribute to matching who scales where and why.

Anyway, here's the list

Low Tiers
Low Tiers to scale to MHS speed :

All them scales to Mach 781, as Sumire reacted to Lightning.

Low Mid Tiers
Mid Tiers who will scales MHS+, but they are not on the level of other Mid Tiers. :

All them scales to Mach 2935 ~ 3166, through Kakashi intercepting the lightning of Kakuzu and Konohamaru dodging lighting That is, we have a difference between 3.758~4.054x between the speed of most Mid Tiers and the Low Tiers.

Top Mid Tiers
Here are the fastest Mid Tiers :

Characters who scales to Kirin speed, which is Mach 7000 The speed of Sasuke, Itachi, and Tobi (and perhaps some others, which I am not aware of at the moment), range from 2.385x difference between the other Mid Tiers.

Scale above Mid tiers so they would get an "at least" "likely higher" rating

High Tiers
Characters to scales above Mid Tiers:

Everyone here scales to Sub-Relativistic, via Might Guy's Gate multiplier with Kakashi's Mach 2935 feat putting them at a nice 1.67% SoL which would mean they are at least Sub-Relativistic likely much higher with the other Gates that Guy uses (The 5x multiplier is only stated with the first gate and the other gates increase speed and power to an unknown degree)

The 5x multiplier for Gate Guy and Gate Lee was accepted here

Top Tiers
Characters who scales above and are faster than the previous Tier :

Everyone here scales to Relativistic Speeds (28% of SoL), seeing Madara's reaction to and defense of Tenso-no-Jutsu. There's no Outlier here and I will explain:

1. Madara proved to be able to play and was extremely casual against the Kages. Ay's fastest punch was simply blocked and called "fast" by Madara while he was distracted by Mei Terumi's Jutsu. At all times, Madara is playing with them.
  2. Even when Onoki used his weight-reducing jutsu to make Ay get much faster and attack at full speed and Mei try to obstruct his vision with fog, Madara just wasn't surprised.
  3. Madara is one of the fastest Top Tiers on the verse. With only other Top Tiers being able to rival him.
That is, it is quite obvious that no one there could keep up with Madara and he did not fight at any serious moment receiving a few attacks just to "show them" something.

God Tiers
Characters that scales far above any Top Tier :

God tiers scale to FTL up to 2.88c and other calculations.

Conclusion
Low Tiers like Sumire and co, are Massively Hypersonic (Mach 781).

Low Mid-Tiers are Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 2935~3166) via scaling of Kakashi feat.

Top Mid-Tiers scale above Mid-Tiers so they would be "At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher"

High Tiers are at least Sub-Relativístic (1.67% of SoL) via the Gate Multipliers.

Top Tiers scales above then with Madara performing a Relativístic Feat (28% of SoL).

God Tiers scale above Top Tiers at to FTL (2.88c)

SOME EXTRA POINTS

• No Mid Tier will scale to Sub-Relativistic, thus making Hebi Sasuke's statements about Kirin and Amaterasu consistent.
  • Kirin has been discussed to death and agreed to be its own thing. This calculation results in a sky height that is roughly consistent with our assumptions of a 2,000m average storm cloud altitude so there's little to argue against.

Agree with everything but the Kirin stuff, as we know Damage has some problems with scaling some characters from it, and I want to wait the discussion about it

I'm truthfully fine with only scaling Kirin to Sasuke's attack speed with the jutsu if scaling Itachi's perception to it is not generally agreed upon. The high-mid tiers would just get a "at least" "likely higher" rating

Delta's lasers blow up and come from an unnatural source. If they were the photon guns that were mentioned before, then sure. But no to FTL, at the very least.

The real cal howard said:
Delta's lasers blow up and come from an unnatural source. If they were the photon guns that were mentioned before, then sure. But no to FTL, at the very least.
We already had a bigass discussin about it were it was accepted.

I mean...still fishy to me. Heck, Azzy once reopened a thread not 12 hours after it got accepted to debunk it.

...I was at the receiving end of said debunk.

What are you talking about? I mean, can you give, at least one reason to reject FTL?

I mean...still fishy to me. Heck, Azzy once reopened a thread not 12 hours after it got accepted to debunk it.
I mean, do you have a new reason that wasnt already discussed in the thread to debunk it?

The fact that those are the specific rules and Delta's don't follow it? I mean, there's not really much to it. Unnatural source. Blows up instead of burns. Actual lasers exist in the verse but Delta's isn't one of them. What was brought up in the original case is still valid. I'm assuming people just said that "made with natural matter" (ignoring that light isn't matter and it's a particle-wave) over and over until enough staff came and said "I agree". But Delta has literally nothing going for her to be natural light. Except for being said to be a beam of light (not even speed of light, or beam of sunlight. Just beam of light). In which countless things have been claimed that and rejected. Death Beam is the first one to come to mind.

Thats cool but has literally nothing to do with what we said, if you are against it you can always open a new CRT or ask for the last one to be opened, of course you would need something new that has not been discussed yet.

When did Delta's beam exploded? also just saying but there are MANY LN that have a statement saying "beam of light" yet it was accepted. Also don't know why you are comparing Death Beam to Delta's lasers as well

This was also discussed with other admins as well and was accepted

You...do know I'm against a majority of LN verses and think 90% of them are wanked, right?

Even so, two wrongs don't make a right.

The fact that those are the specific rules and Delta's don't follow it? I mean, there's not really much to it. Unnatural source. Blows up instead of burns. Actual lasers exist in the verse but Delta's isn't one of them. What was brought up in the original case is still valid. I'm assuming people just said that "made with natural matter" (ignoring that light isn't matter and it's a particle-wave) over and over until enough staff came and said "I agree". But Delta has literally nothing going for her to be natural light. Except for being said to be a beam of light (not even speed of light, or beam of sunlight. Just beam of light). In which countless things have been claimed that and rejected. Death Beam is the first one to come to mind.
Yeah, you did not read the thread, its pretty clear.

Then enlighten me instead of saying "read the thread". If my arguments have been previously debunked, it shouldn't be hard to repeat them.

The technology used by Delta to make the light beams are the same used to make the photon gun laser except much more advanced because Kara tech > any other place with tech. And whatever is produced by tech is real and not chakra based.

@Rocker. Aight. In all seriousness, and I mean this with no sarcasm, thank you for providing the arguments. Now onto the rebuttal. Show me where it says they're one in the same. Show me where it says Delta's beams are the photon lasers.

Plus, Kara tech being superior doesn't mean they're the same speed when strength/AP is like, the deciding factor of technical superiority 99% of the time.

You...do know I'm against a majority of LN verses and think 90% of them are wanked, right?
We do know you are against a lot of things and Naruto is one of them. In every major CRT you are against the main topic, even without arguments. What do you want more from Delta's beams?

• They go straight
  • Called beam of light
  • Delta is a scientific tool, and those tools use photons to attack.
I remember a lots of admins against everything from Naruto years ago, all of them with bias. Don't let this happen to you Cal, it is almost hypocrisy. We know you don't like FTL Naruto, but what would happen with you if someone in the manga states to be FTL? Would you reject the statement calling it an hyperbole or calling the character a liar?

Sorry to say that Cal, I like you and when we talk about Pokemon, but this is really annoying

Aight. Show me where it says they're one in the same. Show me where it says Delta's beams are the photon lasers.
Plus, Kara tech being superior doesn't mean they're the same speed when strength/AP is like, the deciding factor of technical superiority 99% of the time.
They are both ninja tech that makes them one in the same her beams are confirmed beams of light and her beams use ninja tech that has been used to create actual photon lasers, I feel like a broken record, if you have an issue make a new CRT, this is for scaling discussion. You should have joined it in the other thread. I wont be responding to this in this thread again.

And if you want to try to debunk this, go and create the CRT. Here we are discussing scaling, talking about her beams would derail the thread

@M3X. And I like you too. Honest. But. If they're explicitly called FTL why on earth would I be against that? Keep in mind I like Naruto. I'm subscribed to Swagkage and all that jazz. I like it significantly more than Bleach. When Bleach got upgraded I couldn't do a thing about it because I couldn't find something to pick. What I don't like is semi-annual attempts to get a tier that you want. It was bad when I did it for 3-A Kirby. And I stopped.

> Keep in mind I like Naruto.

Doubt, but whatever.

> And I stopped.

Also doubt. But none of these have to do with the thread so take it elsewhere.

There is three, 2 of them was me who calced, and the other was Kep, and Alex put it into a blog. This one is wrong, and I used some wrong scans in one of my calcs, this one is the correct

But why would we assume he was slower, we weren't shown any reason to thing Itachi was.

If a character is scaled above another we generally do it across the board in terms of stats unless we have a reason to assume otherwise (a showing or a statement)

In regards to Itachi though, all we know about his fight with Orochimaru is that he genjutsu gg'd him. I don't think that's enough to scale him to Orochimaru's speed or combat feats without more evidence. I'm not opposed to putting a "likely sub-Rel" rating but I'm doubtful since Hebi Sasuke would also scale around there which is iffy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back