• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

Rocker1189 said:
Nah 5-A durability with Kaguya will not scale to anyone else.
It'll scale to Hamura & Hagoromo who could fight her. They will in turn scale to Madara & Guy, & so on & so forth.

Nah they fought the ten tails and not her specifically and they also had to seal her becuase they could not kill her. So it would only be her. Not to mention that she did not have her chakra in that fight either. that is why she loses.

Rocker1189 said:
Nah they fought the ten tails and not her specifically and they also had to seal her becuase they could not kill her. So it would only be her. Not to mention that she did not have her chakra in that fight either. that is why she loses.
You forget that kaguya could just escape in another dimension without taking the damage of her ETSB.

But she was never going to do that. If she did that then Team 7 would have followed her with Kakshi's sharingan. It was literally said in the manga.

I only remember the switching to another dimension thing once it was about to detonate. I was arguing that it's possible it could scale to her, but it was turned down. I think Regenerationn was another factor.

You can ask Reppuza. He was one of those that rejected it.

Regenerationn can not be it. It disintegrates things beyond the molecular level as it was said to be stronger than Onoki's molecular disintergration. She can't escpae it because Team 7 will follow her as said in the manga. So there are 2 options 1. She is truly immortal (type4/5) and can only be sealed. 2. she has the durability to tank it. I dont mind either.

The people arguing Kaguya was gonna switch Dimensions have clearly not read the Manga well enough. If she leaves the Dimension, the ETSB wouldn't work. She'd be out of Range.

she does not have the Regenerationn of to survive an ETSB. it goes beyond Low-Mid. She would have to have immortality 4/5.

It can also be immortal Kaguya which has been mentioned several times in the manga... I mean if they did it scales to no one lol. And they still had to seal her.

wait...quick question.. why is it a problem if she got damaged by Sasuke and Naruto (not talking about scaling or anything) isn't this more a feat for Naruto and Sasuke than it is an anti feat for Kaguya. anyway this should be discussed another time

Rocker1189 said:
It can also be immortal Kaguya which has been mentioned several times in the manga... I mean if they did it scales to no one lol. And they still had to seal her.
They beat Kaguya & then sealed her.

Also, Hagoromo noted that Madara with 2 eyes would be almost equal to Kaguya. Actually even with 5a ETSB that still applies. Hmm.

Shadowbokunohero said:
wait...quick question.. why is it a problem if she got damaged by Sasuke and Naruto (not talking about scaling or anything) isn't this more a feat for Naruto and Sasuke than it is an anti feat for Kaguya. anyway this should be discussed another time
he never damaged kaguya every time he went to attack her she i shot him

Also remember even Naruto's multiple Rasengans did absolutely nothing to Kaguya but threw her chakra out of control and that is because of the tailed beast chakra he used. We never saw the hagoromo and hamura fight we can't say they beat her physically.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah. I am arguing purely for Kaguya to be 5-A in durability.
While I wouldn't mind 5-A durability for Kaguya, do keep in mind that Kaguya is a bit.... you know !..... accidentally killing herself with her own attack wouldn't exactly be out of character for her.

Though Zetsu was there, so maybe you're onto something.

By the way, the calc group have told me that we can't calc the meteors Mei busted so do we just assume that the meteors were the same size as the one that was calced & put Mei somewhere between 7-A & 6-C ?

I really don't want to disregard that feat totally.

Kaguya was not combat savvy but she is not stupid either and Black Zetsu will def not have seemed calm about it if she would die to her own ability.

I'd like to discuss Part 1 Lee a bit more (blocking a 2 handed strike from a character with 8-A striking strength with 1 hand is a clear marker of 8-A striking strength) & I'm still not sure what needs to be done with the Mei meteor busting feat.

@Whis

isnt this the last thread tho i mean we already discussed abilities here

@Bff

U ready for it?

its gonna be a hell of a good time handling madara(but yea we should do it finally just to get over with it)

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Whis
isnt this the last thread tho i mean we already discussed abilities here

@Bff

U ready for it?

its gonna be a hell of a good time handling madara
  • grabs popcorn*
LETS DO IT!!!

Back