• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: High 6-A Downgrade + PS and Kurama Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Due to this calc using a fan made map as its basis, I remade it here using a canon map from the manga. We can also discuss scaling PS to Kurama off of Madaras statement, witch will help us scale BM Naruto and Minato and those that scale to them. We can also scale BSM Naruto due to the 10x SM multiplier being accepted since they would no longer scale to Obito.

PS and Kurama Scaling

PS has a 991 Gigatons feat calc that should replace their current High 6-A. Madara also makes a statement about his PS being comparable to the Bijuu. I believe he is referring to the power of Kurama due to him having fought with him in the past. If this scaling is accepted it would make 100% Kurama High 6-C+ (991 Gigatons), BM Naruto and Minato would scale to half of this value since they only have access to 50% of Kurama.
20210315_000854.jpg

BSM and EMS Sasuke Scaling

Since the 10x SM multiplier has been accepted here, BSM Naruto will scale to 10x his BM self which is 495.5 Gigatons, which will make him 4.9 Teratons (Small Country+) for AP and since his durability scales to 21 Teratons from this feat, his durability will be 210 Teratons (High 6-B).

If I missed anything in the OP, feel free to bring it up in the comments so we can discuss it.

Hashirama would scale to the full yield and his Sage Mode would end up as 9.91 Teratons correct?

So no 10x Wood release? Damn. I misread the thread and assumed it was for Ninjutsu, but it's mainly physicals. Oh well.

I see no issues in the OP though.

If 100% Kurama is equal to Madara's Susano'o, making both of them 991 Teratons, shouldnt both together be 1.982 Teratons?

If we are scaling 50% Kurama to half of his 100% (dur) shouldn't we do the opposite too? 100% Kurama's Biju Bomb would be 4.822 Teratons

My first thoughts are that I have issues with the 991 Gigatons calc being proposed for Madara's Perfect Susano'o. We see Madara's Susano'o in comparison to the Nine-Tails and Hashirama's Wood Golems, both of which can be scaled and both of which aren't multiple kilometers tall.

Even ignoring the issue of Madara himself being visible within the crystal on the Susano'o's forehead (which I think shouldn't be ignored since it's a much more straightforward comparison than comparing a shinobi to some rocks, some rocks to the meteor, and the meteor to the Susano'o). I don't think that the nearly 4 kilometers in height figure for the Perfect Susano'o is accurate.

My first thoughts are that I have issues with the 991 Gigatons calc being proposed for Madara's Perfect Susano'o. We see Madara's Susano'o in comparison to the Nine-Tails and Hashirama's Wood Golems, both of which can be scaled and both of which aren't multiple kilometers tall.

Even ignoring the issue of Madara himself being visible within the crystal on the Susano'o's forehead (which I think shouldn't be ignored since it's a much more straightforward comparison than comparing a shinobi to some rocks, some rocks to the meteor, and the meteor to the Susano'o). I don't think that the nearly 4 kilometers in height figure for the Perfect Susano'o is accurate.
This is the currently accepted calc, if you have issues with it you need to make a CGM thread and discuss it there.

I disagree Madaras feat is completely casual and it is far greater then what is calculated he destroyed the meteor then the shockwave went on cut through a mountain range and continued so him downscaling kurama is nonsensical
BSM Naruto fought jubbito clear as day and could damage him and he has absolutely no reason to be a stone wall

so you disagree but agree
I agree with downgrading Madara but not to this extreme but to small country level scaling to kuramas current rating
Naruto has no reason to be scaled to his BSM as Sage mode>>>>10x multiplier so he should be scaled to jubbito who he fought

I agree with downgrading Madara but not to this extreme but to small country level scaling to kuramas current rating
Naruto has no reason to be scaled to his BSM as Sage mode>>>>10x multiplier so he should be scaled to jubbito who he fought
He fought juubito using durability negating attacks, thats why he isnt scaling to him.

He fought juubito using durability negating attacks, thats why he isnt scaling to him.
they don’t negate dura if they did Jubbito would have been way more damaged if they negated his durability in fact Naruto and assume could barely damage him with the supposed dura negation they also tanked stuff from him and they have no reason to be stone walls

they don’t negate dura if they did Jubbito would have been way more damaged if they negated his durability in fact Naruto and assume could barely damage him with the supposed dura negation they also tanked stuff from him and they have no reason to be stone walls
0642-013.png

That was a attack from behind where he did not expect it and let’s go into it
nothing said about negating his dura
no senjutsu attacks later negating jubbi Jin dura
naruto tanks attacks from jubbito who is supposedly way way above him
Send a scan of him tanking his attacks.

And they refer to nature energy as a weakness. Try again.

Send a scan of him tanking his attacks.

And they refer to nature energy as a weakness. Try again.
Weakness as in it works on him I guess he is also weak to punching
and scans ok sure
010.jpg

First scan Jubbito attacks them
011.jpg

Naruto+Sasuke clashing evenly with the sword of nyoboku overpowering it once Obitos resolve starts breaking

Then how the hell was Juubito able to smack away a Sage Rasengan from BSM Naruto in his Kurama Avatar combined with BSM Kurama Avatar Minato's Rasengan? This sounds more like he was caught off guard to me
He was caught off guard he was teleported behind (you know where he thinks is safe because of TSBs) with a attack he thought would not work on him

I still think Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto and Jugo Curse Seal Sasuke scale to 1/2 of Juubito, I don’t think they are astronomically weaker than him

Then how the hell was Juubito able to smack away a Sage Rasengan from BSM Naruto in his Kurama Avatar combined with BSM Kurama Avatar Minato's Rasengan? This sounds more like he was caught off guard to me.
With the truthseeking orbs or the chakra arms?

Idm that it's off guard, they flat out call nature energy a weakness, and the fact that it was 2 nature energy users against him which can close a million x gap says a lot.
Weakness as in it works on him I guess he is also weak to punching
and scans ok sure
First scan Jubbito attacks them
No way are you trying to scale them to getting grabbed.
Literally the next page he slams them into the ground and they lose their modes.
0650-012.png

Naruto+Sasuke clashing evenly with the sword of nyoboku overpowering it once Obitos resolve starts breaking
If that isn't clear PIS or the fact that truthseeking orbs are vulnerable to nature energy plus the fact that he lost his resolve to fight doesn't say they shouldn't scale, then idk what should

With the truthseeking orbs or the chakra arms?

Idm that it's off guard, they flat out call nature energy a weakness, and the fact that it was 2 nature energy users against him which can close a million x gap says a lot.

No way are you trying to scale them to getting grabbed.
Literally the next page he slams them into the ground and they lose their modes.
0650-012.png
Idk Man seems they weren't knocked out when he was bloodlusted so it is a good feat to solidify downscaling
If that isn't clear PIS or the fact that truthseeking orbs are vulnerable to nature energy plus the fact that he lost his resolve to fight doesn't say they shouldn't scale, then idk what should
He lost his resolve later its pretty obvious he still has resolve at the start of the clash

He started to lose it when they started clashing you could see him clashing equally then once flashbacks kicked in he weakened and they overpowered him he lost
So please explain to me why they would scale to him at his peak when in his head he's busy crying and not even focused on the fight

So please explain to me why they would scale to him at his peak when in his head he's busy crying and not even focused on the fight
because they clashed with him at his peak he got less powerful as the clash went on its simple
1. Naruto+Sasuke and Jubbito clashed
2. Jubbito had flashbacks and his resolve weakened
3. He got overpowered and lost

Mitch.

A weakness on his profile is

Scaling them to him via Senjutsu is just wrong.
Being vulnerable doesn’t mean that he’s a water type pokemon facing an electric type pokemon, it just means Senjutsu works on the Juubi jinchuuriki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back