• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: High 6-A Downgrade + PS and Kurama Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they were significantly smaller which means they'd be easier for him to destroy than destroying the ones that held down the Juubi.
Only the initial ones on top of him were smaller as more piled on they got bigger till they were about the same size, obviously because he is a smaller target...there is no way you can think that they would be the same size to get a smaller target. Also the deity gates are powered by sage chakra other than size its the chakra that makes them strong.

Only the initial ones on top of him were smaller as more piled on they got bigger till they were about the same size, obviously because he is a smaller target...there is no way you can think that they would be the same size to get a smaller target. Also the deity gates are powered by sage chakra other than size its the chakra that makes them strong.
I'm talking about the ones on Madara, not Obito.

Edo Madara stated that he could weaken Obito enough so he can extract Bijuu, Alive>Edo.
Don't underestimate Madara.
That or those gates were weaker cause they were smaller I think, but Hashi still used SM.

IIRC Hashirama was no longer in Sage Mode when he pinned down Madara and before that scene there was a previous panel of Edo Madara clashing with Base Edo Hashirama

Well, they were significantly smaller which means they'd be easier for him to destroy than destroying the ones that held down the Juubi.
The gates fluctuate in size. When he used it on Obito, there were some not even a meter wide and some the size of the Juubi's head.
0638-015.png
0638-016.png

Well yeah a juubi sized gate wouldn't fit madara so he made it smaller I wouldn't 100% say it's weaker and as slac said its very possible alive madara>10 tails

Yeah he was about to use the chakra arms to pull but the actual gates still fell on him and did no damage

Yeah you don't need your eyes for sussano, sasukes body was aching that's why he couldn't maintain it

Lmao its not impossible
Alive madara and hashi are basically equals and hashi>10 tails, hashi didn't say he was weaker until juubito was born

Lmao its not impossible
Alive madara and hashi are basically equals and hashi>10 tails, hashi didn't say he was weaker until juubito was born
Hashirama's wood golem was stated to be = to the Nine Tails in the Databook.
You wanna tell me that the Nine Tails = Ten Tails now?

1000 hand statue>>>wood golem
The 10 tails is above kurama BUT kurama is a significant portion of it since 50% can match 5 other biju

Alive Madara = Ten Tails? What? And Sasuke needed eyes to use Susanoo, without them he cannot use it.
The madara that was revived was planning on fighting juubito and hashirama has a >10 tails argument as well

The FIRST usage of sussano we see you don't need your MS active to use it, when Itachi was about to die and slowly working towards sasuke his sharingan wasn't on, madara being able to use it with no eyes etc

Didn’t Madara think Obito still had the seal on his heart, and that’s why he thought he could take Juubito on?

@Damage3245 To be fair, the profile had a blank and unjustifiable explanation for his durability before I edited his page, so putting down that we scale his durability to his AP was pretty much the best I could do with the info I had

“Comparable to Attack Power” is what I could put down without changing the stats

Anyways I still think Juubito scales above the Juubi in Durability, makes no sense for Juubito to be weaker in any stat than the Juubi, he was clearly seen as the biggest threat on the battlefield and far more dangerous than the Juubi

Anyways I still think Juubito scales above the Juubi in Durability, makes no sense for Juubito to be weaker in any stat than the Juubi, he was clearly seen as the biggest threat on the battlefield and far more dangerous than the Juubi

He's more dangerous because he's an intelligent fighter focusing his power and using several techniques that the Juubi didn't (on top of being immune to Ninjutsu).

He's not stated to be higher than the Juubi in all stats.

The madara that was revived was planning on fighting juubito and hashirama has a >10 tails argument as well

The FIRST usage of sussano we see you don't need your MS active to use it, when Itachi was about to die and slowly working towards sasuke his sharingan wasn't on, madara being able to use it with no eyes etc
When did Sasuke activate his first usage of Susanoo without MS? Can you remind me of that scene? I think Sasuke couldn't maintain Susanoo because he lost his visual powers there not because his body was at its litmits.

Visual powers are clearly not necessary when Madara used his Susano’o without having eyes at all.

He's more dangerous because he's an intelligent fighter focusing his power and using several techniques that the Juubi didn't (on top of being immune to Ninjutsu).

He's not stated to be higher than the Juubi in all stats.
I mean it's a logical assumption that Juubito is superior to Juubi in all stats since he absorbed the Juubi, and unlike most Jinchuuriki, the Juubi Jinchuuriki is explicitly shown to have all the power from the get go with their form and be far superior

Juubito scaling above the Juubi in Durability is very weird. Juubito's durability was emphasized on immunity and such.

The juubi could take SM rasenshurikens but Juubito gets put down by regular Sage rasengans.

The Juubi could do Bijuudamas while Juubito needed to summon an external source to do Bijuudamas.

Juubito scaling above the Juubi in Durability is very weird. Juubito's durability was emphasized on immunity and such.
it doesn’t mean its weaker
The juubi could take SM rasenshurikens but Juubito gets put down by regular Sage rasengans.
your Ignoring context not only did he think he was immune he was also sneak attacked from behind
The Juubi could do Bijuudamas while Juubito needed to summon an external source to do Bijuudamas.
he can’t do them because of physiology

it doesn’t mean its weaker
Prove it's stronger.
your Ignoring context not only did he think he was immune he was also sneak attacked from behind
Can you prove it would've been different if he took it head on?
he can’t do them because of physiology
So physiology can be different but dura can be superior? Naruto could do Bijuudamas without going full bijuumode, idk your argument. You're just saying what's convenient

Juubito's body is literally cloaked in Juubi's Hide, just Like Madara's body is cloaked in Juubi's chakra. It makes no sense to say they wouldn't scale to Juubi's stats at least when Naruto, who is in a similar position to them via cloaked in chakra proves his durability and stats scale.

Even in Boruto, we're clearly shown cloaked Naruto's Durability > Kurama's Avatar so it makes no sense for this to even be an argument imo.

VVzOx9a.jpg

The story literally says Juubito's Power is more focused than the Juubi, his durability should scale above the Juubi for that very reason, he has more focus of his power and could better defend himself and amp his durability

And this was even before Obito gained full control

The story literally says Juubito's Power is more focused than the Juubi, his durability should scale above the Juubi for that very reason, he has more focus of his power and could better defend himself and amp his durability

Him amping his durability through some method is a different story to his base durability being that high.

Also, focusing his power for attacking =/= his durability scaling to the Juubi's durability. That's two different concepts right there.

This is thread was meant to be a Downgrade of the High 6-A stat for Madara and Hashirama, right? Well that notion clearly failed (No offense to WoI, he's my boy but still). Hashirama has feats putting him above the incomplete juubi in SM and he scales from BSM Naruto who has consistent High 6-A feats against Juubito and EMS Madara in part is comparable to SM Hashirama to an extent let alone Edo.

This thread is turning into a full on CTR for something off topic in view.

Prove it's stronger.

Can you prove it would've been different if he took it head on?

So physiology can be different but dura can be superior? Naruto could do Bijuudamas without going full bijuumode, idk your argument. You're just saying what's convenient
So you concede you are now trying to say he is weaker without proof when we have proof he is stronger

This is thread was meant to be a Downgrade of the High 6-A stat for Madara and Hashirama, right?
The thread was created to implement an entirely new calculation in place of the High 6-A one, and not scaling them to the Juubi.
Well that notion clearly failed (No offense to WoI, he's my boy but still). Hashirama has feats putting him above the incomplete juubi in SM
His only feat is using a seal which does not scale to his regular stats.
and he scales from BSM Naruto who has consistent High 6-A feats against Juubito and EMS Madara in part is comparable to SM Hashirama to an extent let alone Edo.
They have no feats scaling to him except breaking his sword after an emotion downgrade, and the same Juubito violated BSM Naruto.
Not including the fact that he said that Juubito was stronger.

So you concede you are now trying to say he is weaker without proof when we have proof he is stronger
You haven't sent a single valid proof and now that your information is wrong you say "so you concede?" Shut up.

I ask you to send proof that he is more durable and you say "so you concede", You haven't targeted the point.

I don't give a damn if he's stronger, I want to know if his dura is higher.

I didn't say "prove he's stronger", I said "prove it's stronger" as in his DURABILITY

You haven't sent a single valid proof and now that your information is wrong you say "so you concede?" Shut up.

I ask you to send proof that he is more durable and you say "so you concede", You haven't targeted the point.

I don't give a damn if he's stronger, I want to know if his dura is higher.

I didn't say "prove he's stronger", I said "prove it's stronger" as in his DURABILITY
We have statements that he is stronger which have already been brought up in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back