• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revision (Fourth Raikage) - PART 1

This should be short and Straight Forward. This little Revision is going to be about Minato and Ay (Fourth Raikage). I'll start with Ay then my next Thread will be with Minato.

For Starters, Ay is currently placed at: "7-A - At Least 7-A", but he should be placed higher given his own feats. Chronologically, Ay's first feat that we see in the series is him Hurthing Gyuki in the past, cutting off his horn and causing him to wince in pain. After which, Years later does he come into contact with Minato during the 3rd Shinobi War. This feat of his isn't contradicted either as all of his feats after this come from said Arcs/Fights:

• Kage Summit Arc (Himself vs MS Sasuke)
  • 4th Shinobi War Arc (Himself vs KCM Naruto/Killer B | 5 Kage vs Madara | 5 Kage vs Spiral Zetsu (Off-Panel Besides 1 Feat)
Let's go through each Fights:

1.)Himself vs Sasuke - In this fight, I just want to note that Sasuke himself never physically contends with Ay. the only Physical altercations with Ay and Taka were with Juugo and Suigetsu and both were with V1 Cloaked Ay.

~With Suigetsu, Ay Attempted to slam his fist onto Sasuke but was very briefly Halted by Suigetsu whom as you can see was easily overpowered. The aftermath resaulted in Suigetsu making this statement about his hands.

~With Juugo, Ay pretty much two shotted him. First Attack(Literally Punched a Hole in Him) and Second Attack.

With Sasuke, he pretty much evaded all attacks up until Liger Bomb where Sasuke used his Susanoo Ribs in Battle for the first time. The thing with this feat is, Ay damaged them. From this point on, Ay reveals his V2 Cloak for the First Time.

~Note: We don't scale characters by Chakra Level but we do by via Chakra Control (Which is a Vital Part in the Strength Ninjutsu).

That being said, when Karin first sensed Ay, She noted he had a huge Chakra and Ay was in V1 Raiton Cloak at the time. She only notes Ay to be "Biju Level" after he Amps himself with V2 Raiton Armor.

~Note: Karin (Nor any other Naruto Senser) has ever quantified a "Chakra Level" unless Chakra was in use. They can sense Chakra Signatures but haven't quantified it unless it was is use. Karin herself demonstrates this when first sensing Ay, only to Denote him being "Biju Level" after amping himself.

~We know this statement isn't just about his "Chakra Level" because of Shee's statement and what we know about Raiton Armor. Shee states, "I get it! That's why Lord Raikage ramped himself up even more...", so the chakra that Karin is sensing from Raikage and Calling "Biju Level" is what he's using to amp himself with, thus she's sensing "Biju Level" Chakra under an application of Chakra Control and not just a general "Chakra Level". And Note, the only Biju Karin has ever seen to compare Raikage to is Gyuki.

2.)Himself vs Naruto and KB - In regards to KCM Naruto, and KB, they mostly only fought him in his V1 Cloak. More Specifically, KCM Naruto only blocked his V1 Attacks (Here, Here, and Here) and oddly enough, the first time he was hurt was when he took a direct hit from V1 Ay without blocking (Shown Here). We all know that Naruto never fought V2 Ay and dodged his Punch.

~Note: Regarding Killer B. Killer B attacked Ay in Base several times:

• First Time - Ay was unaffected and actually Hurt Him.
  • Second Time - Ay was still unfazed but KB managed to Match His Strength.
  • Third Time - This time, Ay seems to power up to V2 but KB managed to Equal and Over Power him.
Now, for KB, we have to either accept that or deny him that feat but we do know that Ay at the very least wasn't at Full Power V2. And....KB was hurt by Base Ay here.

~Side Note for Killer B: KB only had 2 fights prior to this moment, (1)Himself vs Taka and (2) Himself vs Kisame. In those Fights, Nobody in Taka could match or harm him:

1.)Suigetsu: Wasn't strong enough.

2.)Juugo: Casually off-paneled.

3.)Sasuke: Couldn't even hurt him.

Even when they all fought together, the only time KB was remotely hurt was when he took a Chidori from Sasuke. After this, it was all Biju Shenanigans. And as far as Kisame Goes, Kisame physically matched Base Killer B every time (Here, and Here) and in those instances he only stole the Lightning Chakra and the Biju Chakra. So Killer B has no Anti-Feats to use Against Ay through Taka and nor with Kisame. If anything, this is an upgrade for Kisame as in these instances, Killer B was the aggressor.

3.)5 Kage vs Madara - No Contradictions here either. When Ay first arrived, he attacked Madara in V1, Not V2 (Shown here, here & Aftermath) and we know he wasn't V2 at that moment because he notes he has to up his speed.

After that, Madara attacks and Ohnoki gets on his back. After which Madara does the flowers and knock them down. Ohnoki does the Jinton. They fight him off screen and then the Madara does the Wood Dopple Gangers and Ay as well as the others hold their own against the Susanoo Clones.

4.)5 Kage vs Spiral Zetsu - Base Ay, low on chakra, cut several wood buddha hands.

=====================================
So that being said, this is my proposal (And the Links can be added to it later):

• Ay: "At least 7-A, Possibly 6-C (Damaged Sasuke's Susano'o Ribcage in V1 Raiton Cloak) | 6-C, Possibly Higher (Smashed Sasuke's Susano'o Ribcage, hurt Gyuki in the past and held his own against 5 Susano'o Wood Clones with v2 Ration Cloak) | 6-C, Possibly Higher (Faster and Stronger than before with Ohoki Lightening his Body)".

I would have much rather this waited until we deal with the big AP revisions for the verse. I'll respond to this tomorrow.

interesting. everything seems to be factual. thing is, we dont know how much if a diff is there between tired ay to not tired ay, and from V1 to V2 either. its kinda of a big guess. we CAN add plus signs and some more "at leasts" or 'probably higher" though. i could go for that

@TheFinalOrder; please do not bump threads immediately. You're supposed to wait at least 24 hours since the last reply before bumping.

A mixture of both...maybe honestly we are not to sure yet multiple calcs to be gathered and multipliers to be talked about and considered.

The Raikage's keys are "Base | Lightning Armor | Onoki Enhanced".

The current proposal doesn't line up with the way his keys are set.

As for my thoughts on it now I have a break from editting the profiles (waiting for some to be unlocked), I agree with most of this. And honestly with KB I see one of 2 things, him beat Ay there in power was an outlier for him or Ay let him win. But also yeah KB scales far above 7-C even in base.

I don't see Ay's ordinary Lightning Armor scaling to that level, especially just for cracking the most basic version of Sasuke's Susano'o armor.

Maybe his V2 state could be listed as being 'possibly' that level.

Karin's experience with the Biju is quite limited, and I don't think the level of chakra being that high necessarily means that the destructive/offensive power he has must be equal to that of the Biju. Especially when Madara only considers his Perfect Susano'o to be a rival to them, and he was holding himself back a lot when fighting them, even against V1 Raikage.

Damage3245 said:
I don't see Ay's ordinary Lightning Armor scaling to that level, especially just for cracking the most basic version of Sasuke's Susano'o armor.

Karin's experience with the Biju is quite limited, and I don't think the level of chakra being that high necessarily means that the destructive/offensive power he has must be equal to that of the Biju. Especially when Madara only considers his Perfect Susano'o to be a rival to them, and he was holding himself back a lot when fighting them, even against V1 Raikage.
I think that Karin's statement can be taken well enough her chakra sensing is one of if not the best of the non-God tier in the series and she fought with KB when he went full bijuu mode, as for Madara I would rather we did the AP revisions first since Ay would be involved before we started this altogether tbh, else things are going to be jumbled up.

Damage3245 said:
Wouldn't that mean the Bijuu are High 6-A since that's what Madara's Perfect Susano'o is?

Nah, there is no way normal bijuu are High 6-A maybe only the Nine tails which I believe Madara bases his statement on as he fought directly using the nine tails. Also he means in the way of redrawing maps, not power.

Rocker1189 said:
I think that Karin's statement can be taken well enough her chakra sensing is one of if not the best of the non-God tier in the series and she fought with KB when he went full bijuu mode, as for Madara I would rather we did the AP revisions first since Ay would be involved before we started this altogether tbh, else things are going to be jumbled up.
I do agree that this would be better handled when the other AP revisions are underway.

Personally I think Madara's ratings are bit overrated.

Rocker1189 said:
Nah, there is no way normal bijuu are High 6-A maybe only the Nine tails which I believe Madara bases his statement on as he fought directly using the nine tails. Also he means in the way of redrawing maps, not power.
I don't particularly think the Bijuu are High 6-A (except the Kyuubi, that could make sense), I'm just saying that based on current ratings, if Madara's Perfect Susano'o = Bijuu, they would be High 6-A.

LordTracer said:
I don't particularly think the Bijuu are High 6-A (except the Kyuubi, that could make sense), I'm just saying that based on current ratings, if Madara's Perfect Susano'o = Bijuu, they would be High 6-A.
Madara's susanoo =/= to bijuu in the current ratings though

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was just saying, as a response to Damage mentioning that statement, if Perfect Susano'o = Bijuu, that would imply the Bijuu are High 6-A.

Damage3245 said:

Well, This is Sasuke's Susanoo ribs first feats. V1 Ay damaged them and V2 Ay completely smashed through it but it was still able to prevent Sasuke from being "Mortally" wounded and furthermore I don't agree with V2 being listed as "Possibly" when he has a feat of hurting Gyuki. Also the issue is, Ay doesn't just have that High Chakra level, he's actually amping himself with that Amount of chakra and this supports his feat of hurting Gyuki in the past.

In regards to Madara's PS, the context is only in the Destruction it can cause, not it's actual AP or anything. We know through feats that was never the case as Madara's PS (With EMS) rivals 100% Kurama when 50% Kurama can match 5 Biju's combined power. So that statement cannot be used.

As for Keys, I thought it was "V1 | V2 | Ohnoki Lightened". That's what my proposal assumes, but should Ay even have a separate Key with Ohnoki? Isn't that no different then Kaguya with IT Chakra?

I don't think he needs a separate key for Onoki enhancing him,just add it to the Lightning Armour Key.

Onoki Enhancing him is outside help and it won't even be usable in VS matches,it just doesn't deserve a separate key.

ƒÿɃÿɃÿÉu do realize we use it in matches right.

I'm pretty sure if he doesn't rn but he had a speed rating with Onoki enhanced

He gains his speed when Onoki reduces his weight but loses strength and vice versa.

Why would we give a separate key for a temporary boost with outside help?This better be just extension of his Lightning Armour key.It isn't solid enough to get a separate key.

Slacjow said:
He gains his speed when Onoki reduces his weight but loses strength and vice versa.

Why would we give a separate key for a temporary boost with outside help?This better be just extension of his Lightning Armour key.It isn't solid enough to get a separate key.

We do it. Just like we do it for Deku

AstralKing7 said:
We don't for Deku (or at least we shouldn't). His 100% is something he is capable of by himself; he'll just explode his limbs if he does it over his body at this point.

As for the proposed upgrade, I'm not fully in favor of it. The 4th Raikage does have a feat of cutting off Gyuki's horn, but I don't know about that being good enough evidence for him to scale to the Eight-Tails. The Tailed Beasts have been shown to be pretty weak in general to cutting attacks. And I really don't think that Sasuke's most basic version of Susano'o is as durable as the Tailed Beasts are.

I think this is the kind of revision that should wait until the upcoming AP revisions are underway. Plenty of characters are going to be affected by it, including the Tailed Beasts and the Kages I suspect.

@UchihaSlayer96; I think there's just a few more calcs that need revising and evaluating. Wrath of Itach is keeping a list. It shouldn't be more than a week or two away.

Damage3245 said:
@UchihaSlayer96; I think there's just a few more calcs that need revising and evaluating. Wrath of Itach is keeping a list. It shouldn't be more than a week or two away.
Alright awesome!

Damage3245 said:
AstralKing7 said:
We don't for Deku (or at least we shouldn't). His 100% is something he is capable of by himself; he'll just explode his limbs if he does it over his body at this point.
As for the proposed upgrade, I'm not fully in favor of it. The 4th Raikage does have a feat of cutting off Gyuki's horn, but I don't know about that being good enough evidence for him to scale to the Eight-Tails. The Tailed Beasts have been shown to be pretty weak in general to cutting attacks. And I really don't think that Sasuke's most basic version of Susano'o is as durable as the Tailed Beasts are.

I think this is the kind of revision that should wait until the upcoming AP revisions are underway. Plenty of characters are going to be affected by it, including the Tailed Beasts and the Kages I suspect.
It's not just cutting off the horn but causing Gyuki to wince in pain from it as well. He caused Gyuki pain and that much is clear. Not to mention that Horns are most dense parts of an animal's body who have them.

And again, these are Sasuke's Ribs first feats, so thinking they wouldn't be at this level is contrary to the facts.

If I have a valid case to make, I shouldn't have to wait for another person to get their post accepted first.

I don't think causing someone to wince is a strong point in favor of it. Characters can often flinch or wince even from attacks by less powerful characters.

Currently the proposal needs to be reworked for Ay's current keys. But I don't think that anything should be implemented until we've sorted out the affected characters ratings.

V2 A should be 6-C since even the weaker tailed beasts are at that level, and Gyuki is probably above that.

V2 Ay being 6-C would make a lot of characters 6-C, thus making someone like Kakashi 6-C. Completely disagree with the OP

Back