• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revision (Fourth Raikage) - PART 1

He will be 6-C but not in the same degree as a Bijü. Ay can't harm a Bijü and needed help to egen scratch Susano Ribcage form.

For now we have 6-C (4.8 Gigatons) for some characters and 6-C (~~22 Gigatons) for Bijüs. Ay isn't a Bijü level character and will never be one

Damage3245 said:
I don't think causing someone to wince is a strong point in favor of it. Characters can often flinch or wince even from attacks by less powerful characters.
Currently the proposal needs to be reworked for Ay's current keys. But I don't think that anything should be implemented until we've sorted out the affected characters ratings.
I disagree. Causing Someone to Wince = Causing them pain = Hurting Them. And weaker characters causing stronger ones to "Wince or Flinch" isn't common place in Naruto so there is no good reason for you attempting to diminish its significance.

As for Ay's Key's, it's for V1, V2 and Ohnoki Enhanced. Ay doesn't even have stats for his Base, Iirc. The first thing on his profile is referring to V1 Feats iirc, I have to recheck. "When you say affected characters", do you mean those brought up in this thread or from the other AP revision? It seems you mean this thread but I just want to be sure.

M3X said:
He will be 6-C but not in the same degree as a Bijü. Ay can't harm a Bijü and needed help to egen scratch Susano Ribcage form.
For now we have 6-C (4.8 Gigatons) for some characters and 6-C (~~22 Gigatons) for Bijüs. Ay isn't a Bijü level character and will never be one
This is plain false, I show you proof in the beginning of this thread that Ay has hurt a Biju and Your blog hasn't even been accepted yet last I checked. You can claim Ay isn't a Biju level character but this is false in the face of the facts without Proof.

You can bring up Susano'o ribs all you like, but they scale from Ay's AP nor contradict him.

M3X said:

Yeah, how is the Raikage supposed to be 6-C when on his own he couldn't scratch Madara's Susano'o Ribcage and needed Onoki to amp to break through?

I don't agree either.

M3X said:
V2 Ay being 6-C would make a lot of characters 6-C, thus making someone like Kakashi 6-C. Completely disagree with the OP
Currently Jonin are scaling above S4 to an unquantifiable degree. Truth of the matter is we don't even have contradictory feats to scale them to and Kakashi doesn't directly scale from Ay.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
M3X said:

Yeah, how is the Raikage supposed to be 6-C when on his own he couldn't scratch Madara's Susano'o Ribcage and needed Onoki to amp to break through?
I don't agree either.
For this to hold any weight, Madara's Ribs would need contradictory feats, which it doesn't. Not only that, but it was V1 Ay who attacked Madara's ribs, not V2 until after he was already amped with Ohnoki.

I don't really care ablut this thread but please if you are making arguments make sure you have the right information.

Metalija said:
Why would Sasukes Susanoo ribs scale to Ay when Ay broke them?
I was referencing Madara's but Sasuke's Susanoo Ribs absorbed enough of Ay's attack for him to survive it (And note, I don't mean "absorbed" literally like Preta Path or something. It's the same principle behind Rashomon Gates. Him hitting the Ribs diminished the AP before he reached Sasuke). So Logically, Sasuke's Susanoo Rib scales "near" V2 Ay's AP.

I don't think this is accepted yet. You'll need to write out the proposal to match Ay's current Jesus and create a list of other characters this would affect and their new ratings.

I'm still not fully convinced that we should consider Ay to have the same level of AP as the Eight-Tails.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think this is accepted yet. You'll need to write out the proposal to match Ay's current Jesus and create a list of other characters this would affect and their new ratings.
I'm still not fully convinced that we should consider Ay to have the same level of AP as the Eight-Tails.
Alright, I'll get on that.

Back