• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Opinions would be nice, since I'm uncertain.

Original Calculatio
It's available here.

Given the Naruto: The Last novelization and Kaguya's backstory in the anime (which portray the feat exactly like the databook implies it went), the mid-end f 30 minutes seems usable. However, contrary to what the calc depicts, we need to split the yield between Hagoromo and Hamura, since they had a seal each. That results in 200 zettatons for the both of them.

Proposed Changes
Who would receive scaling if this goes through?

• Naruto and Sasuke each inherited about half of Hagoromo's power, which would put them at 100 zettatons individually.
  • Kaguya is about equal or a little lower than Hagoromo and Hamura put together (though I really don't believe her casual punches scale to the full 400 zettaton yield at all)
Her Gentle Fist: 80 Vacuum Formation, a physical attack,completely destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o, which had previously withstood clashing with a serious Naruto, creating this small island-wide shockwave. Kaguya also took Naruto's strongest move with barely burnt clothes, the Bijuudama-Rasenshuriken combinatio, which was further amped by the chakra of all Nine Tailed Beasts and created this abominatio

I'm not sure if Madara or Naruto and Sasuke (before receiving Hagoromo's chakra) scale to this. KCM Naruto scales above two different Low 5-B feats in The Last.

BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke and Edo Madara in any form does not scale at all to this lol. Dual rinnegan madara and up should be the only ones to scale. Naruto BSM in the Last is stronger so he should just scale to his own feats from there

Tier 5 feats (5-C to 5-B)

• Toneri splitting the Moon (5-C+)
  • Toneri moving the Moon (Low 5-B)
  • Madara spreading the God Tree (5-C+, very close to Low 5-B)
  • Hagoromo and Hamura creating the moon (5-B)
  • Naruto and Sasuke creating the Moon (Low 5-B)
  • Kinshiki splitting worlds in half (Low 5-B, controversial though)
  • Obito raising the God Tree (5-C)
  • Madara's Chibaku Tensei (High 6-A to 5-C)

I thought Toneri was Low 5B but anyway he should scale to this since its literally the same feat as his Hamura and Hag lol. Whats funny is that it was gonna take around a hour for the moon to crash to earth and that was calced at planet level but we decided to go with the low end. The calc for Hamura and Hag has a hour used in one end and its baseline 5b so it should be safe to put Toneri at baseline 5B scaling from them and this could scale to BSM naruto making him only baseline 5B but still weaker than his SOSP mode which is consistent. Need more input tho

also that was the low end of the calc that used a hour for hag and hamura

Kaguya is about equal or a little lower than Hagoromo and Hamura put together (though I really don't believe her casual punches scale to the full 400 zettaton yield at all)

Iirc (I search for scans later) the only reason they seal her that she couldn't by Hagoromo and Hamura, and one of them more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke. So, she either good regen, immortality or higher durability than Hagoromo and Hamura's ap.

With how consistent end of series Naruto is I wouldn't be against it but fine with whatever people decide

YungManzi said:
We're getting closer and closer to the 4-C Naruto I've always dreamed of. It's gonna happen.
Lol...I agree with the upgrade.
boii dont go there

we all know Kaguya is 2-C

DMB 1 said:
0/10, not SoL Naruto ovo #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
Bruh, what's with your posts and those codes? Seems like your glitching (Not the first time i see this in your post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back