• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay if we divide that by 2 it will give use the yield for Hag and Hamura. Divide it again and we get the yeild for sasuke and Naruto. This solves the problem with Naruto and sasuke not scaling to the full yield of the mid end and they would still be weaker than Hag and Hamura as teenagers so this would make it consisten and i got 901 zettatons for Naruto and Sasuke. I need more input tho

We can't use that. 3604 Zt Hagoromo is like wayyyyyyyyy too large a jump from the best currenr feats to even be considered.

Rocker1189 said:
Anyway acually Blacke we can not go with your idea that would put Kaguya at 5-A and we all know how that would go

So I suggest Naruto and Sasuke get the 200z value.
But that would make it consistent though. If u mean her strongest attack then yeah it would be consistent no?

EDIT: 5-A is Large Planet lvl? It took an combine effort of 2 5-B's to take on a 5-A

BMWFanboy said:
Although if someone could link me to a calculation for Madara spreading the tree being close to 5-B I would appreciate it.
Going to leave this here and hitting the sack. Let's hope this isn't no mans land when I wake up

BMWFanboy said:
We can't use that. 3604 Zt Hagoromo is like wayyyyyyyyy too large a jump from the best currenr feats to even be considered.
bruh divide that by 2 lol since Hamura helped with the feat and its less the high end and more than sasuke and naruto's scaling to the full of the mid end yield

BMWFanboy said:
He means 1800 Zt. Thought even that is a jump honestly lets us just stick to the 200 Zt and Naruto and Sasuke get the same value.

@Rocker

Ok gotcha! So 5-B for God tiers and At Least 5-B for Kaguya

That reminds me but why couldn't we use 5-A Kaguya before?p

lets not forget Momoshiki who should scale to the full value since we consider him to know about kaguya abilities except for ESTB

BlackeJan said:
@Rocker
Ok gotcha! So 5-B for God tiers and At Least 5-B for Kaguya

That reminds me but why couldn't we use 5-A Kaguya before?p
Because it looked like an outlier with Low 5-Bs (sort of) hurting her so she only gets it with one specific moves.

i also fine Naruto and Sasuke scaling to 100zt but what about natuto with ashura avater and sasuke with biju PS

Wasn't the high end of Obito's calc only a little lower? Out of curiosity, why shouldn't he scale to the same tier as at least Naruto and Sasuke? He shouldn't be much weaker than Rikoudou Madara sicne he was only missing 2 Tailed Beasts, no?

We cant scale him to Madara without any actual link( like a fight or statement) between them so he can only get what he has atm.

Asura avatar and Bijuu Susanno should be atleast 5B i believe since they are they're strongest forms and the fact that Sasuke had the same power as Madara and Hag means that he probably should scale to the full yield in that form which automatically scales to Asura Avatar naruto. If we need proof of how strong it is than Sasuke was one shotting Naruto in tailed beast mode which should be stronger than his chakra cloak that is already gonna be 5B

obito damn near is about to be between fodder tier for getting one shotted by a 6A Naruto and Sasuke lol jk tho.

Seriously tho guys we forgot about Guy. What should he scale to lol man this gonna be hard. should he just scale to baseline planet level or just stay at low 5B. Is Guy apart of the God tier

BlackeJan said:
Lol if that's the case then it can't be an outlier anymore since both of them will be 5-B 😂
5-B is still quite a ways from 5-A they would need to be top emd 5-B for us to consider it.

what should we discuss now since we already know what end Naruto and sasuke and madara are scaling too??? We do need to figure out what to do with Guy tho. Is he apart of the God tier

5-B is still quite a ways from 5-A they would need to be top emd 5-B for us to consider it.

Really? I thought if we just add their AP together (cause they both had half of each power) or multiply it then we could get an 5-A Kaguya

BlackeJan said:
Really? I thought if we just add their AP together (cause they both had half of each power) or multiply it then we could get an 5-A Kaguya
Multiplying is too much adding their AP would not be enough. and with the way this wiki works their power can not be added for one value.

@Blacke 400 zetatons is still low end 5-B. 5-A would still be an outlier.

@Astral Maybe At least Low 5-B+ Likely 5-B or just Likely 5-B w/ Evening Elephant. 5-B w/ Night Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back