• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF said:
DMB 1 said:
0/10, not SoL Naruto ovo #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
Bruh, what's with your posts and those codes? Seems like your glitching (Not the first time i see this in your post)
i think it was just you lol cause i didnt see it

I'll go hit the gym now and be back at 6, but if anyone brings up Hagoromo scaling fully to the feat without Hamura's help:

4th Databook:

4thDatabookTenTailsEntry
The bottom left tidbit with Hamura's face next to it says:

"The twins [...] met it (the Ten Tails) head on. After desperately struggling, they summoned the Six Paths Chakra Chibaku. Transforming it into the moon, they both sealed it away."

Hamura did help.

Going out now.

Well this is an amusing upgrade. I wonder if this will have any implications on Hokage Naruto in the future? Its pretty clear that he has withheld his most powerful forms (Pretty sure he has only gone up to BM thus far and usually uses KCM). I can't help but wonder if they are going to nerf Naruto in Boruto when he finally shows off his Sage of Six Paths cloak?

CryoTheMayo said:
Well this is an amusing upgrade. I wonder if this will have any implications on Hokage Naruto in the future? Its pretty clear that he has withheld his most powerful forms (Pretty sure he has only gone up to BM thus far and usually uses KCM). I can't help but wonder if they are going to nerf Naruto in Boruto when he finally shows off his Sage of Six Paths cloak?
he used his six paths form in his fight against Momoshiki :)

BMWFanboy said:
First we need to decide which end to use.
we decieded on the mid end.

the low end should be able to scale to TOneri since their feats have the same time frame of a hour we Toneri's feat gave use a high end of planet level but we went with the low end to be safe. Know we should be able to use the low end of Hag's and Hamura's calc to put Toneri at base line 5B

Alright. Whatever end we use, we need to scale Naruto and Sasuke to it. The simple reason being we already scale Madara to Hagoromo via Hagoromo's own statement, and this is the same Madara that was not able to even stand up to Naruto and Sasuke properly.

Shadowbokunohero
Really? Never watched the Boruto movie or the anime. could have sworn he was using KCM but I have seen a ton of debate over his freakin' eye pigments of all things to dictate what forms he has been using so I guess I may have assumed it was KCM Did the anime change it or was he really using the So6P cloak this entire time?

BMWFanboy said:
Alright. Whatever end we use, we need to scale Naruto and Sasuke to it. The simple reason being we already scale Madara to Hagoromo via Hagoromo's own statement, and this is the same Madara that was not able to even stand up to Naruto and Sasuke properly.
kep said we are because of that and the fight with Kaguya

Shrek has made me salty by having a wrong Opinion on Evangelion OvO

so I will only agree to this upgrade if Rei becomes 5-B

• holds thread hostage*

Because that would mean Hagoromo and Hamura combined are Large Planet level, which imI vehemently against as no feat supports such a vast increase in power for the two

AstralKing7 said:
BMWFanboy said:
kep said we are because of that and the fight with Kaguya
I meant scale them to 200 Zt. Not 100.

BMWFanboy said:
Because that would mean Hagoromo and Hamura combined are Large Planet level, which imI vehemently against as no feat supports such a vast increase in power for the two
hold on i gotta think *puts on thinking cap*

Shadowbokunohero said:
Shrek has made me salty by having a wrong Opinion on Evangelion OvO
so I will only agree to this upgrade if Rei becomes 5-B

• holds thread hostage*
Boooooooiiii dont make me slap the stupidity out of you, 5-B Rei are you out of your mind why did i even take you up as my kouhai smh.

Also yes Evangelion is trash :)

They have two different portions of his power, it doesn't mean they're half as strong, or else how were they loling a Madara who was supposedly close to Hagoromo himself?

Only issue is that via scaling

Hags => Madara => Naruto/Sasuke

we know that Madara was apparently approaching Hags' power and Naruto and Sasuke could contend with him and his Limbo clones evenly.

We know that Madara was close, and it's a logical assumption that Madara who got both Rinnegans and awakened the Rinne-Sharingan was atleast = to Hagoromo. His power didn't scare either of them in the least, only Kaguya's power did. So I'm reiterating they should recieve the full advantage of the calc

so they should scale to 200z?? Hmm this needs more thinking

oh btw i nevered considered Hag being stronger than Madara because of the simple reason that madara has the Rinne Sharingan and Hag doesnt lol this just my logic tho.

Hagoromo = Rinnegan+ RS Madara = Sasuke/Naruto

One Rinnegan Madara close to Hagoromo < Naruto or Sasuke

It's pretty even, they should scale to him

I don't really know about that, but It would nevertheless put him at an equal footing with Prime Hagoromo and even that sort of power didn't scare or impress Sasuke or Naruto. Kaguya's power did, implying a large gap between Hagoromo and Kaguya too. But also saying Naruto and Sasuke should get the full amount of the feat

how do we know Rinne sharingan Madara is equal to Hago tho thats what i never understood lol also how many zetatons was the High end of the calc??

Anyway acually Blacke we can not go with your idea that would put Kaguya at 5-A and we all know how that would go

So I suggest Naruto and Sasuke get the 200z value.

which was further amped by the chakra of all Nine Tailed Beasts

RSM Naruto's chakra level and potency and overall power level beyond anything they all capable of dreaming, so only thing is important are they give their special abilities which again amped by Naruto. I'm saying 8 High 6-C and 1 High 6-A at most give at least Low 5-B enough power to harm at least Low 5-B (somewhat superior) is illogical at best.

Although if someone could link me to a calculation for Madara spreading the tree being close to 5-B I would appreciate it.

AstralKing7 said:
how do we know Rinne sharingan Madara is equal to Hago tho thats what i never understood lol also how many zetatons was the High end of the calc??
It is 3.6 Yotatonnes 5-A cant be scaled to anyone without controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back