• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worn out Naruto and Sasuke who are still stronger than their teen versions who took their sweet time to heal and rescue people while dealing with Madara

Low on chakra and Rusty yet still stronger and possessing more chakra than his teen self who didn't even bother with Madara till he healed Guy....

How exactly are they stronger actually? The only thing that could be said is Sasuke has better understanding of his ocular abilities.And Naruto had honed his abilities during the Last.

Naruto himself avoided combat for quite some time, remember the Shin Uchiha fight everyone was angry about?

Naruto got the second half of Kurama, has grown in experience, his KCM form now vastly surpasses his teen KCM,is likely absorbing Six Paths power into his own like he did to Kurama

Sasuke the same way, growing stronger via experience and plot repteadely stating he's Naruto's equal

epekley23

you are wrong.about :

• Kaguya is about equal or a little lower than Hagoromo and Hamura put together (though I really don't believe her casual punches scale to the full 400 zettaton yield at all)
Both Hagormo and Hamura contains half power of Kaguya.

Kaguya = Hagoromo+Hamura. meaning Kaguya is 400 zettaton while hagoromo and hamura each 200 zettaton make sense.

and 2

dont scale This kaguya to Kaguya that fought naruto and sasuke, Because kaguya was not at her prime when she fought naruto and sasuke she was missing everyone's chakra including the half nine-tails inside Naruto.

@BFF

Better still, can you tell me why no one has ever made a thread for Juubito to scale to them? He has everything they do too. Rinnegan, Six Paths chakra, Six Paths Senjutsu, Bijuu chakra even more than Naruto, Mangekyō Sharingan. Why doesn't he scale to Sasuke at least? Why doesn't he scale to even 50% KCM Naruto from The Last? He has their powers combined too.

Why do you always bring Juubito here?The guy didn't even have full Kurama and 8 tails,two strongest Bijuus,just a little portions of both of them that is not even close to 10% of their power,and he could not even use his MS.

Hmm, that's cool. Can you tell me why he never overpowered them and showed even weaker perception and reaction feats than SPSM Naruto? I mean, he has both of their powers, right? Can you tell me why they never looked bothered by his presence or show of power? Can you tell me why they have impressive feats against him, but not the other way around? They never even combined Kurama and Susano'o like they did against Obito and Momoshiki.

You don't even understand how his power works....

I'll explain,he has physicall powers of Naruto and TSBs,he can block Naruto's attacks and counterattack.And he has Sasuke's Occular powers.He has both of their powers combined,it doesnn't mean he is 2x stronger than them lol.

Are we going to ignore that when Naruto actually used Boil Release, he overpowered an attack that casually one-shot Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o, something better than Madara ever did. Kaguya's mere presence had more effect on NaruSasu than Madara did.

You mean when he overpowered Kaguya's Vacoom attack with a bunch of clones working together?Kaguya's presence has nothing to do with her power,they were impressed by her chakra capacity.And Naruto fans like saying "But Naruto's clones can keep up with Madara's Limbo",Madara has clones too.

Lmao. Does summoning the King of Hell have anything to do with power? Is it okay for me to say Naruto would wreck Madara because he didn't use most of the powers of the Bijuu against him?

I can say exactly the same about Madara,I didn't see 5 Perfect Susanoos there.

Oh, and Madara used Chibaku Tensei. Remember what Sasuke and Naruto casually did to it?

You mean when Sasuke was a bit struggling while destroying them?And when Naruto "casually" turned 6 his TSB into TBBRSs to destroy some of them?You know,it is not hard to destroy meteorites when you have enough AOE,just saying.

Go on and push the headcanon of even Cyclops Madara being superior to them. He's totally stronger than Kaguya. You guys simply can't prove anything. We all read the same manga. Madara has no such feats putting him above them. You can use that "He has their powers combined!" statement all you like. Doesn't prove nothing.

Salty much?I don't remember saying that Madara is stronger than Kaguya,i don't remember anyone saying that.Did I say he is superior to Naruto and Sasuke?Nevermined,I explained how his power works already.I don't understand why you use "Madara has no feats" like Naruto and Sasuke have a bunch of small planet level or planet level feats.

We can drop it now,since you corrected his profile.

Edit:About Naruto's senses.

Databook says that they are on por or equal to Madara's.

@Dzhindzholia

I'm not even going to bother. You said nothing that you haven't said before, and that we don't already know. You have been saying that Madara is stronger since as long as I remember. That's what I don't agree with. I've been saying Dual Rinnegan should scale to them, not above them.

Just going to say, Limbo can use only taijutsu. The databook says they're of equal ability, which refers to power and skill. At least that's how I interpret it.

The argument for Momoshiki is weak. Mono was strangling Naruto to death ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Please don't use the Sasuke was weak from using a portal lol do you know how many of those Sasuke has made from the Nue arc up until now and could keep making them lol. Sasuke can spam portals. Why? How do you think they got out of that dimension? Sasuke stated in Naruto Gaiden that his power returned. Sasuke has enough chakra to open a portal the first time and escape from Kindhiki and Momoshiki, then opened a second portal to get to the Momoshikis dimension, next had enough chakra to use PS and fuse with Naruto's Kurama, oh back up let's not forget that Sasuke used his teleportation switch in the fight with kinshiki then used it in the fight with Momoshiki before the finish, then logically had to open another portal to get them back.

@Dz

You mean when he overpowered Kaguya's 'Vacoom' attack with a bunch of clones working together'?Kaguya's' presence has nothing to do with her power',they' were impressed by her chakra capacity'.And' Naruto fans like saying "But Naruto's clones can keep up with Madara's Limbo"',Madara' has clones too.

Sasuke's Susano'o one-shotted by Kaguya's Vacuum attack two times. Naruto first stalemated and later tank it while flying through it that same attack, overpowered/harmed(?) Kaguya with Boil Release, harm Kaguya with his (i don't remember the name) 9 RS while bloodlusted, Naruto rip apart Kaguya's arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back