• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember that Sage Mode Naruto once threw a RasenShuriken at him, and Madara felt the need to absorb it with his Rinnegan and commented that RasenShuriken's energy is enormous.
That is because he could absorb it, he was not held down by a power absorbing dragon like at this moment, again this is the case of if you can tank a grenade you would not do so willingly.

Also with the durability of KCM2 Naruto's shadow clone and his miniature Biju Bomb being assumed to be 6-C.
Naruto shadow clone has no reason to not be 6-C but regardless the reason for the scaling is due to Naruto being 6-C physically and Madara matching that power regardless of the bijuudama.
Mei's scaling to Madara is a bit questionable. His Susano'o barely appears damaged by her acid, and I don't know if we have a good value to scale his generic fireballs to (simply scaling Madara's own fire jutsu to his durability is odd).
How is it weird to scale his jutsu to his durability? We know that ninja jutsu are above their physicals.
It seems to me that Naruto's jutsu had to have some kind of effect in order for Hashirama to have the opening to immobilize Madara.
This doesnt make sense in anyway, Madara was already pinned down, Naruto's jutsu is a wide damaging attack that makes thing barely visible that is already an opening when you are literally in its center.
I'm not against Madara scaling to the Rasenshuriken in some form, but I think it is misleading to say that he "took it without any damage" when we never see it hitting him, and we only see the after-effects after we cut back to the scene and Hashirama has pinned Madara in place.
We see he is without any damage and we have a statement by Hashirama as well confirming this fact.

We see it hit him, then the next panel we see him sitting there an there's no evidence of him regenerating.

Isn't there a phrase along the lines of "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"? It would be impossible to prove something definitely happening off-screen... since it happened off-screen.

Madara taking completely zero damage is just as unproveable as Madara taking damage and regenerating, so both seem possible to me.

How is it weird to scale his jutsu to his durability? We know that ninja jutsu are above their physicals.

I don't remember that ever being said to be a universal rule.

This doesnt make sense in anyway, Madara was already pinned down, Naruto's jutsu is a wide damaging attack that makes thing barely visible that is already an opening when you are literally in its center.

The Sage Gates would be a more effective seal than the dragon since Hashirama opted to use them afterwards. The purpose of the dragon was to stop Madara from absorbing ninjutsu, not just to hold him in place.

I don't remember that ever being said to be a universal rule.
That is quite an obviosu thing in verse and literally every time it comes to jutsu people say that jutsu < physicals.
The Sage Gates would be a more effective seal than the dragon since Hashirama opted to use them afterwards. The purpose of the dragon was to stop Madara from absorbing ninjutsu, not just to hold him in place.
Both do both, this isnt a counter, sage gates are just better as you know.
Isn't there a phrase along the lines of "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"? It would be impossible to prove something definitely happening off-screen... since it happened off-screen.
Good thing we have evidence? The statement of Hashirama? Dude you ignored half of my arguments.
Madara taking completely zero damage is just as unproveable as Madara taking damage and regenerating, so both seem possible to me.
Demonstrably wrong as we have the statement of hashirama.

Except Naruto's power literally slows down their regen massively as has been stated by Kabuto and accepted on the wiki.
Only in KCM. Since Naruto hit Madara with FRS while he was in SM, his Regeneration Negation didn't apply to him. We don't know if Naruto could actually slow down regen if he was in Sage Mode.

Good thing we have evidence? The statement of Hashirama? Dude you ignored half of my arguments.
Demonstrably wrong as we have the statement of hashirama.

The only thing I can say if that I'm not on board with that interpretation of Hashirama's statement. I don't think he meant "Naruto's jutsu didn't even scratch him".

The only thing I can say if that I'm not on board with that interpretation of Hashirama's statement. I don't think he meant "Naruto's jutsu didn't even scratch him".
I am getting tired of this "not on board", "doesnt seem to me", "i dont quite agree". Look Damage, hashirama is not a dumbass even if he can be a bit goofy, he knows what the edo tensei does and would not state an obvious fact, as also shown earlier, when edo would be damaged it is said that they would be. So it makes no sense for hashirama's statement to mean anything but him being capable of tanking it, whether it is "without a scratch" or "taking a bit of damage". And if that is the "only thing you can say", then frankly you cant counter it.

I am getting tired of this "not on board", "doesnt seem to me", "i dont quite agree".

Look man, I'm just giving my opinion. Just because everyone else in the fandom is more willing to jump on board without any questions doesn't mean I have to throw away my doubts about it.

If I think something doesn't look right, I will absolutely comment on it.

Look man, I'm just giving my opinion. Just because everyone else in the fandom is more willing to jump on board without any questions doesn't mean I have to throw away my doubts about it.

If I think something doesn't look right, I will absolutely comment on it.
I know you are giving your opinion, everyone is, tell me something new. The difference is that one side is bringing the arguments and the other is just saying "I dont agree" which is called stone walling. Like yet again ignoring the rest of my comment.

Why do I bother.

Just upgrade everyone. If I have any issues, I'll make a CRT specifically for them at a future date. I won't stop you from putting in all of these revisions.

Dude, it's fine when you object something controversial but it makes you look like an ass when you try to object a blatant feat.
This is one of those feats, no mention of evading or absorbing attacks, Madara is restrained by the Dragon that doesn't allow him use ninjutsu.
This is one of the most blatant feats in fiction ever, stop denying it and overcomplicating it. If you don't understand what is written or drawn on a panel then find some other staff member who comprehends it.
hXFAZQO.jpg

This is one of those feats, no mention of evading or absorbing attacks, Madara is restrained by the Dragon that doesn't allow him use ninjutsu.

Nobody said anything about him evading or absorbing the attack.

Why do I bother.
Everyone is bothering stop making yourself look like a victim here dude...
Just upgrade everyone. If I have any issues, I'll make a CRT specifically for them at a future date. I won't stop you from putting in all of these revisions.
Thats fine and all but the point of the CRTs in the first place is for people to state their opposing or coinciding views with evidence. So dont talk like we are just saying random shit without having worked hours to painstakingly find scans for each and every thing in this massive CRT.

Anyway Karin should probably be the next discussion point whether we treat the scenes of her beating suigetsu as more of a gag or not.

I do agree with it being a gag but I think she should have some other scaling chains and Kushina should be in the tier 8s scaling above genin/chunin due to her past beating them up.

I do agree with it being a gag but I think she should have some other scaling chains and Kushina should be in the tier 8s scaling above genin/chunin due to her past beating them up.
Not all Genin are created Equal though.
also I'm pretty sure it's just generalized as just kids in the manga and Genin in the anime.

Only in KCM. Since Naruto hit Madara with FRS while he was in SM, his Regeneration Negation didn't apply to him. We don't know if Naruto could actually slow down regen if he was in Sage Mode.
Just saying but when Hashi went to see Madara, he literally says “it didn’t do anything”

What do you think the word "literally" means?

That is not "literally" what he said.
Don’t act like a smartass. Ofc we I know what it means but okay let’s say along the lines of what I’ve said above. Giant FRS still didn’t do crap to Madara

See, I'm not objecting to Madara scaling to the giant Rasenshuriken.

I'm objecting the wording of "He took no damage from the attack".
Oh ok I get it

I’m also just going through what is seen in the picture. It didn’t look that Madara actually took any damage from that FRS (no marks on him either)

Not all Genin are created Equal though.
also I'm pretty sure it's just generalized as just kids in the manga and Genin in the anime.
in which case both should be unknown physically (I hate the kushina downgrade though :( ), though Karin's dura could downscale from Danzo as said by Slack.

I need a list of characters who scales + feats, so I can add them in the OP. Tracer is banned but his help is welcome. I'll ask him for some scans.

Regarding the 6-C scaling, I disagree. It leads to inconsistency. It'd scale to Obito, then KCM 1, Kakashi, and Guy. Kakashi and Guy found themselves without options against the Bijūs, Kakashi said he would have to force the use of Kamui, and Guy said he would have to use the 8 Gate, they don't scale, that's obvious. I'm against this scaling.

Regarding the 6-C scaling, I disagree. It leads to inconsistency. It'd scale to Obito, then KCM 1, Kakashi, and Guy. Kakashi and Guy found themselves without options against the Bijūs, Kakashi said he would have to force the use of Kamui, and Guy said he would have to use the 8 Gate, they don't scale, that's obvious. I'm against this scaling.
The one Tracer put? Cause yeah it leads to some issues and yeah same with Samui scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back