• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then Madara apparently took Naruto's striking on top of the Mini Bijuudama
Pretty much this, and we tend to assume jutsu >= physicals anyways, so Madara (casually, I might add) blocking the miniature Bijuudama and then taking the recoil would put him above KCM2’s physicals.

Also this might be important, might not be, but when Madara blocks the attack, there are effect lines drawn around his wrists so he’s definitely putting some strength behind it and it’s not like the gunbai is doing all the work.

Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, guys. I was busy with some college stuff.

Anyway, since I was heavily involved in making this, I obviously agree with it.

Massive thank you to @LordTracer and @Rocker1189 for explaining certain things that I thought I'd have to do myself. Great job holding the fort guys. And ofc thanks to @M3X for putting everything together.

Here’s the tiers for a couple of characters that aren’t in the OP.

EMS Sasuke: At least 7-A (Much stronger than he was with the Mangekyō Sharingan), possibly High 7-A (Suigetsu implied that he’d surpassed Orochimaru, and he was portrayed as comparable to the rest of Team 7)

Yamato: 7-B (Should be comparable to Naruto), 7-A with Mokuton (Could restrain KN4 Naruto)
*if anyone has any better suggestions for base Yamato’s justifications, lmk

The rest of the Konoha 11 that isn’t Team 7, Neji and Shikamaru: Just scale them above their Part I selves.

Danzō: 7-A (Overpowered Karin, and could harm Taka Sasuke)

Rasa: 6-C (Clashed evenly with Gaara during the War Arc)

Darui: 7-A (Fought against Suigetsu, and could push back Taka Sasuke)

Samui: 7-A (Fought against Kinkaku and Ginkaku alongside Darui)

Base Kinkaku/Ginkaku: 7-A (Fought with Darui)

and Gengetsu: 6-C (Comparable to each other. Mū was able to match Ōnoki and Gengetsu overpowered Gaara)

Karin: 7-A (Consistently able to damage and beat up Suigetsu, and helped him restrain Jugo), High 7-A with Adamantine Chains (Destroyed Guruguru’s Buddha Statue)

I’ll add scans soon, a little busy rn

Can we just scale Kushina to Karin since she's a superior Uzumaki with more experience UwU? 8-B Kushina hurts my soul.

As much as that would make sense, the only statements comparing the two are in reference to their Adamantine Chains, with the databook stating that Karin’s chains are just a shadow of Kushina’s or something along those lines (which is pretty obvious since Kushina could restrain the goddamn Nine-Tails).

Here, you can say she didn’t harm him, but she absolutely harmed him here and here. And like I said, she helped Suigetsu restrain Jūgo, who is also a 7-A.
It's really hard not to see these as being gag scenes when Suigetsu isn't actually fighting back against her in those circumstances.

It's really hard not to see these as being gag scenes when Suigetsu isn't actually fighting back against her in those circumstances.
Neither of those scenes are meant to be comedic in nature, and she still helped restrain Jūgo, so...

Neither of those scenes are meant to be comedic in nature, and she still helped restrain Jūgo, so...
I wasn't referring to her restraining Jugo as the gag scene.

More her stomping on Suigetsu into a puddle, or her kicking Suigetsu into performing a goofy face. I really believe that the last of those scenes is heavily intended to be comedic going by Suigetsu's expressions and the dynamic entry.

I wasn't referring to her restraining Jugo as the gag scene.

More her stomping on Suigetsu into a puddle, or her kicking Suigetsu into performing a goofy face. I really believe that the last of those scenes is heavily intended to be comedic going by Suigetsu's expressions and the dynamic entry.
Ik you weren’t, I was just adding it as a reminder.

If like, she only did it once and didn’t restrain Jūgo, then I could agree with it just being a gag. (Also I don’t see how her beating Suigetsu into the ground is like a gag at all). But she’s done it twice and helped restrain someone that scales to Suigetsu, so it seems far too consistent to just write it off.

Restraining someone is a lot easier than actually tanking a hit from them, or hurting them.

But her hitting Suigetsu... given that he can explode into water at just a slap, her repeatedly kicking him into a puddle doesn't seem like a significant feat to me. Especially given the gag nature of it.

Restraining someone is a lot easier than actually tanking a hit from them, or hurting them.

But her hitting Suigetsu... given that he can explode into water at just a slap, her repeatedly kicking him into a puddle doesn't seem like a significant feat to me. Especially given the gag nature of it.
Still an AP feat though.

As I showed earlier, Suigetsu does not turn into water with every single hit he takes. He took a punch from B without turning into water, he actively chose to turn into water so he could trap him. And again, the first scene doesn’t seem like a gag at all, nor is it the only time it’s happened.

Karin is legit a non-fighter. Everyone and there momma knows that cause if that was the case she would had been on the frontlines as well

Karin is legit a non-fighter. Everyone and there momma knows that cause if that was the case she would had been on the frontlines as well
That literally does not change the fact that she has feats. Roles on the battlefield do not determine tiers, otherwise Hidan, Kakuzu and Kisame would be stronger than Pain since they’re the brawler-type characters.

That literally does not change the fact that she has feats. Roles on the battlefield do not determine tiers, otherwise Hidan, Kakuzu and Kisame would be stronger than Pain since they’re the brawler-type characters.
That logic doesn’t make sense tbh. If they can actually fight then of course they would be on the front lines. Tell me, throughout the anime/manga what has Karin did other then sensing and sitting back while the rest of Team Taka fought?

This might be the most Mrk thing I've heard all week, and trust me that's quite an accomplishment.
how is that a mrk thing to say when she doesn’t even have ANY feats other then her Adamatine Chains??? Then what feat other than her Adamatine Chain can she actually be comparable to Team Taka?

how is that a mrk thing to say when she doesn’t even have ANY feats other then her Adamatine Chains??? Then what feat other than her Adamatine Chain can she actually be comparable to Team Taka?
Tracer literally linked feats above lmao......

So something of a funny scene between the two is actually enough for them to fight? then also explain how everyone else fights yet she sits back and does nothing. Let’s not forget Sakura is a healer too yet she’s on the frontlines so how come Karin ain’t if she can harm someone like Suigetsu?

that’s the mrkest thing u could had ever said

Actually, Adamant Chains are made from the massive amounts of Uzumaki Chakra, it isn't a thing that scales to their regular attacks, obviously.

Actually, Adamant Chains are made from the massive amounts of Uzumaki Chakra, it isn't a thing that scales to their regular attacks, obviously.
I meant Karin having a tier physically. Her Adamatine Chains however were actually doing things but herself? Naw

I believe everything except for Karin scaling to Suigetsu.
There's that, and I also have issues with scaling healthy Orochimaru to CS2 Sasuke.

Also with the durability of KCM2 Naruto's shadow clone and his miniature Biju Bomb being assumed to be 6-C.

Mei's scaling to Madara is a bit questionable. His Susano'o barely appears damaged by her acid, and I don't know if we have a good value to scale his generic fireballs to (simply scaling Madara's own fire jutsu to his durability is odd).

On the topic of Madara himself.... I have some reservations regarding him "taking the Rasenshuriken without any damage". While the jutsu wasn't enough to incapacitate Madara, I don't think we have good reason to expect it to. The wide-explosive attack of the Rasenshuriken doesn't seem to cause massive external damage to his opponents like Kakuzu and the 3rd Raikage, and as an Edo Tensei Madara would regenerate from any internal damage inflicted by the Rasenshuriken.

The moments between Madara being hit and Madara being pinned down by Hashirama's Sage Gates is off-screen. It seems to me that Naruto's jutsu had to have some kind of effect in order for Hashirama to have the opening to immobilize Madara.

I'm not against Madara scaling to the Rasenshuriken in some form, but I think it is misleading to say that he "took it without any damage" when we never see it hitting him, and we only see the after-effects after we cut back to the scene and Hashirama has pinned Madara in place.

I also remember that Sage Mode Naruto once threw a RasenShuriken at him, and Madara felt the need to absorb it with his Rinnegan and commented that RasenShuriken's energy is enormous. It probably means that Naruto's RasenShuriken could harm him if he didn't absorb it.

I'm not against Madara scaling to the Rasenshuriken in some form, but I think it is misleading to say that he "took it without any damage" when we never see it hitting him, and we only see the after-effects after we cut back to the scene and Hashirama has pinned Madara in place.
The manga made itself clear.
hXFAZQO.jpg

We see it hit him, then the next panel we see him sitting there an there's no evidence of him regenerating.
It's not "next panel". We cut away from the scene for a conversation between Gaara and the Tailed Beasts. We then cut back to the scene and Hashirama has already pinned Madara down with the gates. Internal regeneration would have no evidence anyway, but aside from that, we've already been shown that Edo Tensei can regenerate quickly.

The only thing we know is that "Naruto's jutsu didn't take him down", but it wouldn't take down an Edo Tensei anyway.

I don't believe Madara would have just stood there, completely unaffected by the Rasenshuriken, and just let himself be hit and sealed by Hashirama.

The only thing we know is that "Naruto's jutsu didn't take him down", but it wouldn't take down an Edo Tensei anyway.
Then there would be 0 reason to say it wont take him down, thatis very obvious, the main point of it wont take him down is the fact that it didnt damage him. Literally when Madara was drpping a meteor on the battlefield despite the act neither he nor muu could die. Kabuto says "you are taking us down too?"

I don't believe Madara would have just stood there, completely unaffected by the Rasenshuriken, and just let himself be hit and sealed by Hashirama.
He was literally tied up by the wood dragon he couldnt do anything.
Internal regeneration would have no evidence anyway, but aside from that, we've already been shown that Edo Tensei can regenerate quickly.
Except Naruto's power literally slows down their regen massively as has been stated by Kabuto and accepted on the wiki.

It's not "next panel". We cut away from the scene for a conversation between Gaara and the Tailed Beasts. We then cut back to the scene and Hashirama has already pinned Madara down with the gates. Internal regeneration would have no evidence anyway, but aside from that, we've already been shown that Edo Tensei can regenerate quickly.

Edo Tensei don't have any "Internals" to damage, they are just paper with a soul inside. Hashi's gates are meant for sealing so if naruto's RS did any sort of damage, his gates would have sealed him. I think you are making way more assumptions than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back