• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired

Introduction​

This thread is the second part of my Naruto Major Overhaul, wich consist in profile formatting and keys fixing, scaling fixing and miscellaneous (better justification, adding scans, adding gallery pics, and more stuff)

Calculations being used​

Kisame's Water Style

Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken

Sage Mode Naruto's Odama Rasenshuriken

Scaling​

Kisame's Water Style​

Kisame performed this feat, which was calced at 7-A (232 megatons). This would scale to the likes of

His 30% clone would become 7-B+ (69.6 megatons), and Itachi’s clone would be the same. This scales to:

Neji was able to break out of a water prison from one of 30% Kisame’s water clones and later defeat the clones themselves, and water clones are half as strong as the original, if there's only one. Three clones make it 1/3 of the original 30%. This would put Neji at 7-B (23.2 megatons).

According to Danzō, Naruto is stronger than his peers, which would therefore make him stronger than Neji, and put him at 7-B (23.2 megatons) in base. This scales to:

Due to CS2 Sasuke being High 7-A (2.32 gigatons), a few characters would also be affected.

Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken, Pain's Shinra Tensei and Six Tails Biju Bomb​

The High 7-A scaling:

Sage Mode Naruto's Odama Rasenshuriken (Alternative 1)​

Sage Mode Naruto's Odama RS has a High 7-A feat, calculated as 2.308 Gigatons. Those who scales are:

War Arc Biju and Biju Bombs​

Characters who scale to the 6-C rating, from the Biju Bombs.

Scaling to the Bijuu (Alternative 2)​

KCM2 Naruto was able to casually batter away Bijuudama from five of the Bijuu, and he should be stronger than his KN8 state. Therefore, he and those that scale to him should be 6-C. This would include:

• Madara (Casually blocked KCM2 Naruto’s miniature Bijuudama and withstood the recoil of its reflection)
    • Sage Mode Madara (Ten times stronger than his base form) - 26.11 gigatons x 10 = 261.1 gigatons/Large Island level
  • Hashirama
    • Sage Mode Hashirama (Ten times stronger than his base form) - 26.11 gigatons x 10 = 261.1 gigatons/Large Island level
  • Tobirama
  • KCM2 Minato
  • Byakugō Tsunade
  • Raiton Armor A
  • Mei
  • War Arc Gaara
  • Ōnoki
  • Byakugō Sakura (Her strength might surpass Tsunade) - ‘At least High 7-A, possibly 6-C
  • V2 Kinkaku and Ginkaku
  • Seventh Gate Guy
Credits: @UchihaSlayer96, @LordTracer and obviously me.

I brought this up on Discord recently, and I just didn’t get around to adding it, but SM Naruto and Pain should probably be High 7-A+, since SM Jiraiya would end up at 2.32 gigatons, only 1.1x away from 2.65 gigatons/High 7-A+.

That would also make 6-C KCM2 more consistent.

And @Wrath_Of_Itachi brought this up recently, Obito could be High 7-A due to surviving Minato’s Rasengan, and Konan scales due to damaging him much more than Minato did.

Rinnegan Obito had KCM2 Naruto's Rasengan Blow Up inside of him and Smashed into his face and he was fine. He should 6-C scaling to him.

Question, Since Base Jiraiya scales to 232 Megatons and Sage Mode is a 10x Multiplier, wouldn't that make his Sage Mode 2.32 Gigatons and therefore stronger than Naruto's Rasenshuriken? Doesn't that create issues

Question, Since Base Jiraiya scales to 232 Megatons and Sage Mode is a 10x Multiplier, wouldn't that make his Sage Mode 2.32 Gigatons and therefore stronger than Naruto's Rasenshuriken? Doesn't that create issues
Nah, cause Pain Arc Naruto scales above Jiraiya.

The 6-C is an alternative. It'd make Obito as 6-C, and then Kakashi and Guy. Guy said he'd need to use 8 Gate to save them from the Biju Bombs, Kakashi said he'd need to force Kamui to BFR them. And I disagree with this scaling.

A lot of this does look pretty good and IMO it checks out for the most part, but there is one scaling in particular that seems flawed to me
That statement of Naruto surpassing Jiraiya is more than likely referring to Sage Mode Naruto, not Base Naruto, and IIRC, Taka Sasuke was severely nerfed due to being near blind and fighting the kage back to back and using a shit ton of chakra

So what's up with that?

and IIRC, Taka Sasuke was severely nerfed due to being near blind and fighting the kage back to back and using a shit ton of chakra
Karin healed Sasuke and replenished his chakra right before the end of his Danzo fight, and Dojutsu doesn't affect AP. Plus Naruto was poisoned too.

Good job @M3X

That statement of Naruto surpassing Jiraiya is more than likely referring to Sage Mode Naruto, not Base Naruto
Their Sage Modes have the same multiplier, so it wouldn’t make a difference.
Taka Sasuke was severely nerfed due to being near blind and fighting the kage back to back and using a shit ton of chakra
Sasuke was weakened, but Naruto was poisoned as well.

Karin healed Sasuke and replenished his chakra right before the end of his Danzo fight, and Dojutsu doesn't affect AP. Plus Naruto was poisoned too.
Their Sage Modes have the same multiplier, so it wouldn’t make a difference.

Sasuke was weakened, but Naruto was poisoned as well.
Hmmm, ok then, I guess this all looks good and I'm glad to see Part II Naruto finally get revised

Now I'm just gonna sit and wait here with my popcorn if a shit storm goes down

I can agree with Obito being High 7-A all along, since he took a rasengan from Minato and lived.

Having been on Discord too and saw this, gotta say i agree.

BTW It's a minor thing but during the clash with Sasuke Naruto was also poisoned by that Kunai Sakura brought and Sasuke slashed Naruto with, so that Naruto also wasn't at full power.

EDIT:Ninjaed

Jugo should get a 10x multiplier for his Full Curse mark since the Curse Mark was a product of the enzymes of his body.

Jugo should get a 10x multiplier for his Full Curse mark since the Curse Mark was a product of the enzymes of his body.
Anyone who actually doesnt think Jugo gets a 10x amp with Curse Mark even tho ALL of them came from Jugo are mentally inept and should not be debating Naruto

Also, 2 more characters that should be upgraded to 7-A:

Darui: (Fought against Suiegetsu).

Base Kinkaku and Ginkaku: (Fought against Darui)

Also, 2 more characters that should be upgraded to 7-A:

Darui: (Fought against Suiegetsu).

Base Kinkaku and Ginkaku: (Fought against Darui)
Yeah, there’s some characters that we didn’t include in the list in the OP. but Darui, Samui, and base Kinkaku/Ginkaku would all be 7-A.

IS Rusty Tsunade Part 1 Tsunade?

Just so you know I'm very much against the Idea of Backscaling Part 2 characters to Part 1 for the same reason We don't scale War Arc Tailed Beast to their earlier appearances to avoid stuff like 6-C Hidan and Shikamaru.

Other than that I agree.

Konoha Crush Orochimaru (Sasuke was only able to defeat him because he was weakened. Superior to his weakened state)

Suigetsu doesn't exactly say that it is because he is weakened, but because he lost the use of his arms (and therefore his Ninjutsu).

Would the addition of his arms really be an increase of 2088 Megatons from his previous rating of 232 Megatons? That seems like a pretty big jump.

This is also only Suigetsu's opinion; somebody who wasn't there to witness the fight.

So it doesn't seem to me like Orochimaru should be scaling to CS2 Sasuke.

IS Rusty Tsunade Part 1 Tsunade?
Kinda, it’s specifically the Search for Tsunade Arc since she’s noted to be out of her prime.

It should also be noted that in that arc, she would be something like ‘At least 7-C, possibly 7-A,’ and weakened Orochimaru would be the same thing.
This is also only Suigetsu's opinion; somebody who wasn't there to witness the fight.

So it doesn't seem to me like Orochimaru should be scaling to CS2 Sasuke.
Sasuke himself also states that he only won due to Orochimaru’s illness, I’ll see if I can find his statement.

Question

Scaling to the Bijuu (Alternative 2)​

KCM2 Naruto was able to casually batter away Bijuudama from five of the Bijuu, and he should be stronger than his KN8 state. Therefore, he and those that scale to him should be 6-C. This would include:
Did you find the yield of 1 Bijuudama and multiply it by 5 or are you just upscaling from High 7-A?

The Bijuudama weren’t combined, so we can’t multiply them by five there. It’s just scaling him above the value of one (and sorta upscaling, the High 7-A lower tiers makes 6-C more consistent).

Those same Bijuu smacked around the first person on that list, Madara. Idk about that

Shukaku poked some holes in him (which Madara stating that it was lacking in power) and Madara only got a bloody lip from the 2-7 Tails smacking him around. It’s fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back