• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a simple case of AP vs AOE, and I'm sure you know that the AOE fallacy is a thing.
to be fair a lot of that small AOE but potent AP Jutsu actually have feats of hurting their opponents, the Mini Bijuu dama is used countered and we never see it again. (unless my memory is ignoring something)

to be fair a lot of that small AOE but potent AP Jutsu actually have feats of hurting their opponents, the Mini Bijuu dama is used countered and we never see it again. (unless my memory is ignoring something)
Honestly, the Mini Bijū bomb isn't even important here because it's not what I'm trying to scale to the Bijū. I'm trying to scale Naruto's physicals, via smacking away the TBBs. The Mini Bijū bomb scales by virtue of being a Jutsu, which I assumed was always scaled to a character's physicals, if not above.
Heck, it's usually questioned whether or not physicals should scale to Jutsu, not the other way around, so I don't think this is a discussion we need to have lol.

If it doesn't scale to Kakashi, and Obito (at all) then fine. But I'd like if you could write their justifications reflecting this, please.

I'm in college rn, so I don't have access to my PC. Give me a few more hours and I'll summarize my proposals in justification form when I'm home.

I'll take a look at the full proposals and give my thoughts on it. But the feat from the novel, I'm not saying we ignore it completely, I obviously believe it can be used for scaling that particular character from the novel. I'm just saying that it isn't good enough for me to apply to every single Biju Bomb feat and every single Tailed Beast's striking strength.

I asked twice if anyone had a problem with the thread, nothing was said. Now it's raining arguments and opinions

@M3X; I've been posting pretty consistently on the thread with my issues... I haven't just started posting at the last second.

Okay, sorry for taking so long, but here we are.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc):

Attack Potency: Island level (Far stronger than his Kyūbi Chakra Mode, as he now has far more access to Kurama's unrestricted Chakra), Large Island level to Small Country level with Kurama Avatar (Without being at full power, his own Bijū Bomb matched the combined Bijū Bombs of five other Bijū’s. His Bijū Bomb contributed a majority of the energy used to do this much damage), TBD with Sage Mode

Striking Strength: Island Class (Far stronger than his Kyūbi Chakra Mode, and managed to send five incoming Bijū Bombs flying ), Large Island Class with Kurama Avatar (Easily knocked down 5 Bijū simultaneously, and effortlessly manhandled them ), TBD with Sage Mode

Durability: Island level (Far more durable than his Kyūbi Chakra Mode), Country level with Kurama Avatar (Withstood a blow from the First Form Jūbi. Even while low on chakra, he withstood and redirected an attack from the Jūbi, though he lost the edge of his tails), TBD with Sage Mode

Key: Bijū Mode

Madara Uchiha:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Capable of fighting against Edo Hashirama), higher with Susano'o, Large Island level+ with Tengai Shinsei, higher with Wood Release and the Perfect Susano'o (Destroyed a huge part of the battlefield, as well as lifiting the top of two mountains. His Wood Release is the closest to Hashirama's, and was able to easily restrain BM Naruto and Gyūki with his Wood Dragon)

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Comparable to Edo Hashirama), higher with Susano'o (Casually killed a Wood Clone of Hashirama), Large Island Class+ with the Perfect Susano'o

Durability: At least Large Mountain level (Withstood a direct punch from the Fourth Raikage without any visible damage. Withstood Sage Mode Naruto's Odama Rasenshuriken, with Hashirama noting that it did not take him down), higher with Susano'o, Large Island level+ with the Perfect Susano'o

Key: Edo Tensei

Obito Uchiha:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Matched Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's headbutt. Consistently pressured and overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, who complimented Obito's strength. Casually destroyed one of Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's clones), Island level to Large Island level with the Bijū (Has control of the Bijū, who are individually this strong, and can combine their power by pooling it into a single combined Bijū Bomb)

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto with his Gunbai), Island Class with the Bijū (Has control of the Bijū)

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely higher/Island level (Withstood a headbutt and a Rasengan from Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto. Later on, he also withstood a Rasengan to the face and a headbutt from Kurama Mode Naruto, without any major injuries), Island level with the Uchiha Flame Formation (The barrier was able to withstand a direct blow from Gyūki, and even burn his fist)

Key: Fourth Shinobi World War Arc

Kakashi Hatake:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Fought against Version 2 Bijū Cloak Jinchūriki using his Raikiri, and managed to bisect their tails with his Lightning Cable. His Raikiri-enhanced Kunai cracked Obito's mask, which KCM Naruto failed to damage), higher with Kyūbi Chakra. Ignores conventional durability with Kamui

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Traded blows with a held back Obito), higher with Kyūbi Chakra (managed to make Obito bleed with one of his punches)

Durability: At least Large Mountain level (Took a tail swipe from a Version 2 Bijū Cloak Jinchūriki, and could withstand attacks from Obito), higher with Kyūbi Chakra

Key: Fourth Shinobi World War Arc

Last edited:
Just picking out bits as I see them.

This:

Casually blocked Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's Rasengan, and sent him flying with his Gunbai

Isn't this more of a durability feat for the Gunbai than an AP feat for Obito? It's not like the Gunbai was swung into Naruto and shoved him back; it looks like the recoil from his Rasengan blowing up against it.

TBD with Sage Mode

Wouldn't this be 10x his rating without Sage Mode?

Isn't this more of a durability feat for the Gunbai than an AP feat for Obito? It's not like the Gunbai was swung into Naruto and shoved him back; it looks like the recoil from his Rasengan blowing up against it.
Yeah, you're right. I'll change up the justification later and replace it with a more appropriate feat.
Wouldn't this be 10x his rating without Sage Mode?
I hope so, but my Juubito thread technically hasn't been accepted yet.

Oh, my apologies. I forgot to mention that I made slight edits to my post. My dumbass was actually wondering why no one commented on it XD

I think the Sage Mode ratings up above should have the 10x multiplier as a placeholder for now, until we can discuss later on if BSM Naruto should scale higher.

I think only BSM Naruto could possibly scale higher, I dont think there is a point in holding up the other SM ratings because it would be at least a 10x multiplier and not a lower multiplier.

I think he is talking about UchihaSlayer's thread. We can ignore BSM/SM Hashi for now and apply everything else.

Anyway Damage if you don't have anything to say, you can close this thread. I'll link the third one for ya.

I assumed there would be more justifications to follow than just those four characters. But I guess that's for the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back