• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Naruto] Mitsuki Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna keep it straight-forward.

Mitsuki shouldn’t Tier 8 anything. His speed is already fine and reflects his feat against Suigetsu on his profile, but he should physically be 7-B, scaling from Suigetsu.

Mitsuki’s first feats in the series takes place in his special chapter, which precedes his arrival to Konoha. In it, Suigetsu tests Mitsuki to see if his skills had been diminished from Orochimaru’s memory drug by attacking him. Mitsuki dodges Suigetsu’s strike and locks him up, hurts his arm to force him to drop the Kunai and was about to deliver a counter strike before stopping himself.

Mitsuki should scale to Suigetsu for this interaction but there are a few things I want to make note of:
  1. There is no prior precedence to base Mitsuki off of to go against this. This is chronologically the first showing from any Boruto Era Character and all we know is that prior to this chapter, Orochimaru trained him and had him cycle through this event several times until he could make his own decisions.
  2. I’ve seen some people before use Suigetsu’s chillness to suggest he was holding back. This is a faulty argument for the simple fact that Suigetsu has been shown to be chill in high tense moments before (Going so far as to make similar jokes: “Nice Blade…”, “Nice Moves…”) and that he was in no real danger of a knife thrust given his physiology. It is in character for him to give this facade w/o having himself diminished in any way.
  3. This isn’t even uncommon in NV given Minato, Itachi and Kakashi’s past in the Academy and such.
There is simply no basis to suggest Mitsuki doesn’t scale to Suigetsu and the fact that the wiki already accepts Mitsuki scaling to Suigetsu’s speed is fact enough that they view Suigetsu as having been serious and his feat of blitzing Orochimaru in Sage Mode supports this notion. The wiki doesn’t accept SM as having any Multipliers meaning for Mitsuki to have blitzed Orochimaru in SM, his base speed stats already had to have been high, which is proven in the Suigetsu test prior to this feat who struck fast enough to cut a few hair pieces with his Kunai.

This later supports his feats against Ao, etc.

Rating: “7-B (Forced Suigetsu to drop his weapon), higher with Sage Mode

yall are so impatient
I already plan on rehauling the verse ad I've said this multiple times. you guys keep making half baked crts not knowing nor caring how it affects other characters and keys.

Respectfully if you aren't willing to go through the verse and actually make a crt that reflects that you have, then stop doing this shit man, it's annoying.

It's not just you either, there are others who do the same thing. If Mitsuki scales to 7-B, then that would scale to other characters within the Academy Era Saga, it's not necessarily a problem at the top of my head, since he's pretty much the best in his class, but you can't just make a crt for one character and expect it to go well, without doing proper research. Mitsuki struggled against Shizuma, so Shizuma would scale. Boruto and Kagura would scale, since they fought Shizuma, etc etc etc.

I'd rather this be put on hold until I actually thoroughly go through the anime and manga again and properly assess the scaling I'm Boruto.

I'm not even trying to gatekeep, it's just annoying seeing people make crts without doing proper research is all. Excuse my attitude.

yall are so impatient
I already plan on rehauling the verse ad I've said this multiple times. you guys keep making half baked crts not knowing nor caring how it affects other characters and keys.

Respectfully if you aren't willing to go through the verse and actually make a crt that reflects that you have, then stop doing this shit man, it's annoying.

It's not just you either, there are others who do the same thing. If Mitsuki scales to 7-B, then that would scale to other characters within the Academy Era Saga, it's not necessarily a problem at the top of my head, since he's pretty much the best in his class, but you can't just make a crt for one character and expect it to go well, without doing proper research. Mitsuki struggled against Shizuma, so Shizuma would scale. Boruto and Kagura would scale, since they fought Shizuma, etc etc etc.

I'd rather this be put on hold until I actually thoroughly go through the anime and manga again and properly assess the scaling I'm Boruto.

I'm not even trying to gatekeep, it's just annoying seeing people make crts without doing proper research is all. Excuse my attitude.
Damn…
offended-disgusted.gif

I’ve only did 4 CRT’s since being here and haven’t been privy to any Conversation regarding that. It’s not that I didn’t do my research, I debated putting it here but tbh, most people that have fought Mitsuki or would scale don’t have prior precedence to suggest they wouldn’t. Let’s take Sumire for example? Scales from Mitsuki (She has no other fights prior to this). Was raised by Danzou’s Root Member from a young age, etc etc. It’s for the most part easily explained, BUT… now that I know you plan to do this, I have no issues closing this and waiting for your revision. 👌

A mod can close this.

yall are so impatient

If someone dropped this message on me, I would just give up, damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back