• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AstralKing7, which Naruto Uzumaki (Part II); this one? In this case, he was not fighting A (Fourth Raikage), just trying to move past him to participate in the fourth shinobi war. Also, this CRT related to his highest keys at 5-B not his mid-tiers keys

No it's not, he's talking about people like Minato and Hashirama as 5-B off of 50% Kurama Databook.

I meant Ay. The guy said KCM Naruto should be 5B because he is using Kuramas power which is why it's inconsistent. I meant the thir Raikage

all naruto wa ted was for A to let him past, and even then naruto wasmt even trying since he managed to blitz an even faster A afterwards so your claim is founded on ignorance sorry to say

@Naruto You can edit your comments to fix any grammatical error you may have made. No need for extra comments.

Naruto-debater123 said:
and does that mean griffin cannot tell the other moderators to discuss their verdict about this thread
I'm not sure what you mean by this but I don't half to tell them to do anything, the other staff members will look at the thread themselves (If they choose to) and decided if they think it's legit or not.

They can discuss their verdict about this thread, I'm not in charge here.

Naruto-debater123 said:
oh boy hmm how do i tell the other mods then does anyone have link
Click on their usernames and in the message wall mentioned what you want and the Thread that you want their inputs

Oh god! Now you think their FTL?.

We've been over Lightspeed and beyond Naruto characters and it's not happening unless you got something new.

Don't bring up Light Fang either.

Because we had multiple discussions about it and it isn't legit and even if it was the feat of Naruto dodging it was calced and it wasn't a Lightspeed or higher feat.

@Nedge

I don't see anything that supports Tier 4.

@Naruto-debater

Well you better take that up with are calc group.

Unrelated topic i also wanna have a word with whoever made that dimensional tiering post as a guy whos been studying theory physics for years i can say they're wrong on that too

You cant dismiss my thread on the basis that other mods have rejected it, without actually debunking my thread its through this axiom it stands and everythng within

The purpose of the thread is just to compile information I think. The purpose of that guy posting those dimensions are to show ho many stars were in the dimensions and the size. ATM we are waiting on more information because it's believed that Momoshiki created his dimensions but that's never stated in the manga but it's been stated in all the light novels .

Naruto-debater123 said:
You cant dismiss my thread on the basis that other mods have rejected it, without actually debunking my thread its through this axiom it stands and everythng within
LOL! I never said I was dismissing you're whole thread.

Half of the things you brought up have been discussed before, I'm just telling you so you don't get all beat up about it.

Anyway I'm done with this, other staff members can handle this thread, I'm done.

No LordGriffin1000, you're completely dismissing Naruto's point. His point was that you can't just say that it is has been dismissed and call it a day. You have to bring that stuff here so he can see it. Hell you haven't even bothered linking those threads to him. And I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care if he gets "beat up" about this considering his rather strong stance on this subject matter. Despite him being very new, it is clear that he is a veteran of this field so don't go around underestimating him cuz he is new.

From the Discussion Rules, here is a rule

bruh 90% of your argument was either "hyperbole" ipse dixit fallacy or "ita been discussed and rejected" by who bring them here so can also dismantle them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back