• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
You don't really seem to be debating, though. I haven't seen you post a single form of evidence yourself in this thread. All you need is consistent tier 4 feats, as opposed to literally one.
No I think it was very much my original question. I've wanted consistency, which entails multiple feats on such an elevated level.

Also, people are allowed to ask you more than one question. It's do you pretty well to learn some respect and at least try to stop insulting people in these threads, lest you make an unwanted appearance in the rvt.

Far beyond doesn't mean millions without being explicitly stated.

Ash Statement

The turning something to ash statement has several issues with it:

• There is no timeframe for the feat.
  • Turning a planet to ash is apparently only multi-continental, not even moon level.
  • This is based on a hype text, we don't use hype text as feats as they are generally hyperboles. Universal Temari comes from a hype text.
Kurama being planetary would be an outlier and have several issues with it as well:

• This would mean KCM1-3 Naruto, KCM2 Minato, Hashirama, EMS Madara, EMS Sasuke (MS Sasuke too), Obito, Juubi, The Raikage, Killer Bee, Gyuki are all planetary since they scale to each other in fights that involve someone that scales to KCM1-3 Naruto.
  • Kurama doesn't even have a 6-A feat, 6-B would be an outlier, especially when he consistently fights at a 6-B scale.
The Boruto Movie/LN/Guidebook
None of these are canon anymore. The LN and Guidebook are based on the movie and the movie was retconned by the new main canon Boruto manga.

This includes the solar system statements and Kinshiki's planet splitting statements. These aren't usable anymore given the overwriting of the arc.

SethTheProgrammer's Calcs/Statements
Seth's words hold no more weight than any regular user here. He's just another person with his own opinions. He's not the author nor the creator of any of the series he talks about, thus his words mean nothing more than another opinion and interpretation. You can use his opinions if you'd like, but realize that it means nothing more than a regular user's opinion.

Conclusion
You really have no evidence for anything star level nor solar system level here if we're being frank.

Naruto-debater123 said:
Yes it is when character are moving from planet to multi planet, dwarf star to star level to large star and so on its an exoenetial boost between fighters. Characters are stated to be far beyond other characters so its only logical the boosts in between are expenetial
Just because you're stronger than someone doesn't mean you jump in tier.

You could have two people at Solar System level and one of them be vastly stronger than the other.

That's not correct, but it's also not relevant, as asking more than one question is allowed.

Your argument was that due to a scaling chain, they should be tier 4. I said no as "far beyond does not mean millions of times". You misuse fallacies again.

Exactly what part of your argumebt in that comment did I not address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back