• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto-debater123 said:
Ive proven 1)vs wiki mods dont even read your threads they dismiss your arguments based on their opinion of said characters 2) no one here can even debate how you going to run a page like this yet mone of youll can even debate 3) whoever made tbe dimensional tiering cleslry lacks knowledge in how dimensions work 4) happy to know me>>all vs wiki fodder tier debating mods
I get that you are passionate but these points look like Fallacies such as Ad Hominem and Appeal to motive, and Red Herring; they aren't arguments.

That's not what an outlier is an outlier is when you have multiple lets say planet level feats and statements and then a random solar system level feat apears out of nowhere with no authors intention or anything that's an outlier within fiction that is.

However with naruto we were guven 5 scans her dimensiion has a stat before she was about to blow it up so authors intention was that she is star to large star level

Same with momoshiki shown hus dimebsion how big it is, guven scans from ligjt novel and anime that he created it therefore it wasnt an outlier or hyoerbole

Naruto-debater123 said:
That's not what an outlier is an outlier is when you have multiple lets say planet level feats and statements and then a random solar system level feat apears out of nowhere with no authors intention or anything that's an outlier within fiction that is.
However with naruto we were guven 5 scans her dimensiion has a stat before she was about to blow it up so authors intention was that she is star to large star level

1. What you describe is the current stance by the primary supporters in the Upgrade
  2. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki got her 5-A rating with this point: Large Planet level with the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball.
Well, I am neutral on the topic

So, I will again suggest contacting members of a verse Knowledgeable Members List of members and supporters of Naruto (The Universe) for their inputs; otherwise, this CRT looks to be going as a rejection.

Naruto-debater123 said:
No theyre not arguments, they point out mistakes and flaw in another persons argument.
I just responded to the points that you wrote

I enjoy that they somewhat upgraded her, but the etso can easily be proven to scale to her and is below her full power. And her dimensions are irrefutably star+ to small sokar system un size as ive proven plenty of times. Planet level is an ignorance of facts and ignorance of lore within naruto

I dunno dude, nedge is clearly reading this thread.

Something happening doesn't make it not an outlier. By that logic, literally no outliers are outliers, and I can make Oryx, the Taken King 1-A based on some weird descripions. Take that azzy

Seriously though, you haven't really shown anything besides a YouTuber we don't accept as hard evidence.

Dude posting derivatives of the n word in any way is gonna get you banned by FANDOM, regardless of context. I don't like it myself but don't do that.

+wakistan, what you on about seth was like a tiny part of my whole argument, again if you read my thread i said if you was to dismiss seth as unreliable you can't argue from emotion but jave to objectively prove his unreliable

anyways if you've got these scans proving that tier 4 Naruto is consistent let's see them. Post all the links you'd like, we've got time.

Actually no my arguments are not apeal to motive, im just pkinting out vs wiki mods cant debate and that they dismis argumemts based on peesonal preference intead of actual evidence

Also it's probably in your best interest to stop abusing the hell out of the concept of a logical fallacy. Not only does saying your opponents are fallicious not constitute an argument in itself, but you aren't even using them correctly a lot of the time. Makes you look more like some pseudointellectual who needs to rely on confounding the opposition with words of impressive stature rather than the meaning behind those words.

Why don't you try arguing for yourself instead of just linking Seth? Hell argue the exact same stuff as him I don't care, but he does stuff totally different from us and his videos are not accepted as proof of stuff. You've still gotta do thatm

ive already made a thread look up non of these so called mods could even debunk the first damn Line of my thread so they dismissed it

You don't really seem to be debating, though. I haven't seen you post a single form of evidence yourself in this thread. All you need is consistent tier 4 feats, as opposed to literally one.

Burden of proof is on you to convince the community, that's how CRT or persuasive arguments work. We don't just go base our stuff on a video done by one content creator on Youtube and consider it gospel.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, stop insulting the site and the community.

Naruto-debater123 said:
Actually no my arguments are not apeal to motive, im just pkinting out vs wiki mods cant debate and that they dismis argumemts based on peesonal preference intead of actual evidence
Wokista, he posted the scans but they weren't really accepted and he is right about Steph since he is a small part of his arguments. I do agree that the Ad Hominem ( i.e

Naruto-debater123 said:
) are ridiculous here.

You have posted one tier 4 feat in a tier 5 verse. I don't think you're getting just how much above 5-B 4-B is. That is a gigantic difference. Your sole feat, even if it's considered legit, is an outlier if there's nothing else on any sort of comparable level.

Personally, I don't really care about Naruto, so I don't have some sort of vendetta against the verse. Not sure where personal preference shows up. Your evidence just seems weak to me.

i. Not going to stop using them until vs wiki mods understsnd what they are. So do you "your apponents are fallacious" what you on about youcant even use fallacious in a sentence right dont try and dicredit me on something you dont understand yourself.i know the meamings behind the words whh would i use something i have no clue of the definitin to try and sound smart get out of here kid. Just linking seth?? I linked him once or 2x throughout my thread which has over 20+ links what are you on about

Wokistan said:
You have posted one tier 4 feat in a tier 5 verse. I don't think you're getting just how much above 5-B 4-B is. That is a gigantic difference. Your sole feat, even if it's considered legit, is an outlier if there's nothing else on any sort of comparable level.
Personally, I don't really care about Naruto, so I don't have some sort of vendetta against the verse. Not sure where personal preference shows up. Your evidence just seems weak to me.
Again, here the calc:

The ap gap between Tier 5-B, at the highest rating, to Star level 4-C based on the Attack Potency is 5.693x1041 / 9.12x1032 = 5.03x107

and the lowest Solar System level it is 2.277x1045 / 1.13x1034 = 2.0105x1011.

Ok why don't you prove that we should accept him? You are the one making the positive claim, after all, meaning the burden of proof is on you. If his stuff is so valid, then surely it should be easy to just post Seth's scans and elaborate on why they show that tier 4 is consistent.

Nedge my issue isn't with the feat itself so much as it is with consistency and it not being an outlier. You'd have to ask a Naruto guy why that feat isn't accepted, though I think there's several threads ok the topic.

And the tier 5 ive thoroughly proven is on the middle tier scale of naruto characters therefore its logical that the power rose from nine tails to base madara dual rinnegan, to hashirama sage mode, jubito, and so on the power kept rising until we reached kaguya and beings on this scale. Its only a jump that large when you have a preconceived notion that no one in the verse is above tier 5. As ive shown toneri is above planet level so are those above kyuubi or kcm2 level fighters juubito and might guy tier fights each of these are a progressive process in which we reach kaguya

Naruto-debater123 said:
i. Not going to stop using them until vs wiki mods understsnd what they are. So do you "your apponents are fallacious" what you on about youcant even use fallacious in a sentence right dont try and dicredit me on something you dont understand yourself.i know the meamings behind the words whh would i use something i have no clue of the definitin to try and sound smart get out of here kid. Just linking seth?? I linked him once or 2x throughout my thread which has over 20+ links what are you on about

• @Naruto-debater123, all arguments that are fallacies are dismissed by definition.
  • My points weren't to discredit you but just points if they are fallacious.
  • The definitions that I posted are linked particularly for the Outlier and Fallacy, you got to click on them to see.

kaguyas feat would not be an outlier but a feat perfomred by a god tier who was already stated to be way above everyone else is kaguya an outlier as a whole??

Ok but that type of scaling chain on it's own is not enough to bridge a gap of 5.03e7. That is a number in the millions. And that's if your tier 5 stuff is valid, which I'd have to take a closer look at but I'm doubting right now.

So asking you for more than one tier 4 feat now constitutes asking you to prove a negative?

Yes it is when character are moving from planet to multi planet, dwarf star to star level to large star and so on its an exoenetial boost between fighters. Characters are stated to be far beyond other characters so its only logical the boosts in between are expenetial

Wokistan said:
Ok but that type of scaling chain on it's own is not enough to bridge a gap of 5.03e7. That is a number in the millions. And that's if your tier 5 stuff is valid, which I'd have to take a closer look at but I'm doubting right now.
Wokista, Tier 5-B is valid and the current rating for the God Tiers.

I did use the highest AP rating for calculations though to prove a point though that AP Jump looks like an Outlier.

What @Naruto-debater123 posted were only Tier 4 scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back