• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fallacy of falsw equivalence dark cloud has nothing to do with this, secondly the scan itself says "easily" therefore what's being described is a casual feat

Again you cant use a show that works on chakra comtrol as i already proves in my thrwad and the feats within to debunk statements. Trying to calim feats are better than statements in a verse that runs on chakra control is illogical

@Astral was right....i gotta change my profile pic

I will say that some of the things you have said (Solar System/Star AP lvl) has been said multiple times and rejected. The others however are new but i still wanna hear you argue using scientific and philosophical reasoning

@Naruto-debater123

Given this is Naruto and your trying to make Kurama Planet level+ and Momoshiki Solar System+... You're going to need Staff members to agree.

Anyway, it is kinda of sad that the movie-based evidences aren't really seen as cannons and the feat could an outlier.

i only used movie novolisation as one of my proof that momoshiki created his dimensiom Whowver rcalls the other two whichever they are outlier can debae me id they have no evidence for their claims it falls under ipse dixit snd lacks any form of substantiation

the only reason seth did his videa was because as he privarley told me a ton of his fans were bugging him to upgrade naruto god tiers

So what do they do read the thread and decide whether to reject?? Or do they actually debate with the person who made the thread and then decide?? I'd think the secpnd option is better

Boruto the Movie Novelization, chapter five: Star statement, also

"From the very beginning, this star was the our Ootsutsuki's seedplot!" He yelled, "Come now, the time for all the chakra to be eaten has come!"

He was truly an ogre.

Those who would eat the soul of someone who'd been like a father couldn't be anything other than an ogre.

That was their law.

Momoshiki, who had passed from being an ogre into a comrade-eating fiend and transformed into a inhumane demon, began to suck in the chakra from his surroundings.

He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made. Sasuke could clearly see the stream with his rinnegan.

It could mean only one thing.

"Don't tell me he's…!"

"Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra."

They couldn't allow such a thing to happen.

This wasn't a problem of scrambling for the bijuu anymore.

This was a question of whether mankind who lived on this star would be able to greet tomorrow.

Naruto-debater123 said:
So what do they do read the thread and decide whether to reject?? Or do they actually debate with the person who made the thread and then decide?? I'd think the secpnd option is better
They see what they think and then debate on it

Well if uir gonna be leaving for a couple of days then we should put this back on a haitus until he comes back. Could someone close this?

Naruto-debater123 said:
ill wait for the full process then i dont want to bother anyone, I'll be back in a few days then to see if its complete
If none is contacted, progress most likely won't be made.

BlackeJan said:
Well if uir gonna be leaving for a couple of days then we should put this back on a haitus until he comes back. Could someone close this?
No need, a true haitus is a month or over. This haitus is only a few days.

Man bruh close this thread. Naruto couldn't defeat A who is 6C. KCM Naruto being 6C is obvious outlier as hell and inconsistent.

AstralKing7 said:
Man bruh close this thread. Naruto couldn't defeat A who is 6C. KCM Naruto being 6C is obvious outlier as hell and inconsistent.
@AstralKing7, which Naruto Uzumaki (Part II); this one? In this case, he was not fighting A (Fourth Raikage), just trying to move past him to participate in the fourth shinobi war. Also, this CRT related to his highest keys at 5-B not his mid-tiers keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back