• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #17

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Continued from here. Jeez, this thing should have been ready years ago, but buggy chrome is buggy chrome.

Anyway:

D8527b29e7f742088703c3bec326c0b8ab194201 hq
Konoyaro, Bakayaro.
~ Killer B to Everyone, even to his Mother despite being adopted​
Tumblr m2yhibGwGP1qe9gz1o1 500

Source (1e)

Yeah, everything normal till here, but since I was challenged, this thing can't be done here.

@Shadowbokunohero

You should start to see past your nose, I will make you do it for this time, just to you to see who you insulted.

Watch Out Shadow
Watch out, I'm warning you.

Eggboi Foddering People
Stomping the HST is just for Shit Tier Level Fodders like the people that Eggboi is Foddering now.

The Three Great Deities Dancing Together
Feel honored that you are able to see the Three Great Deities dancing together.

hmm could Konohomaru scale to them??? Really wanna know as Shino doesnt scale to Konohomaru since they are both Jounin so it seems some Jounin are stronger than others which doesnt make sense for those two

@Astral

Jounin should not automatically scale to each other. I don't agree with some of them currently at MHS+. They should be at least High Hypersonic.

Chunins are rated at High Hypersonic while Jounin are MHS only i think. Shino isnt town level at all on his profile

ehh Kakashi isnt your average JOunin tho lol. Ninja like Might guy shouldnt be high hypersonic with any key since he is always shown above fodder ninja. Kakashi scales to him. If you mean pt1 Kakashi i dont know tho

there were feats tho i think, we discussed this on the thread it was brought up on. Jounin can blitz chunin ninja who are high hypersonic. i dont remember if there was a calc or not for Jounin tho

Okay but explain to me how he even usees this in combat,remember he can only allegedly see the "fate" of others,not any combat applicable information about the target from what I remember.

He literally uses it to see Boruto's fate, saying he's burdened with an interesting fate, then taunts Naruto about having no way of passing down his power to Boruto, then transmutes Kinshiki and eats him up, to fight Naruto and Sasuke. How is this not combat applicable.

He is clairvoyant,but I legit don't see how it's combat applicable.

A combat applicable clairvoyance would be something like the The Almighty,not just seeing someones alleged fate..

He couldn't see himself dying at Boruto's hands, thus no. Not combat applicable.

@BMWFanboy

Seriously now, we had avthread that discussed this. Tge Momoshiki arc in the Anime Isn't cano. It's events resembles an alternate Timeline than actually follows the manga events. It's not canon. Please drop it...please.

Back