• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #17

Shadowbokunohero said:
@TFO stop being so aggresive
It irritates me to no end when people don't listen to reason or logic or anything unless you CAPS LOCK to get their attention...

It irritates me to no end when the the proof is in the pudding and we make threads agreeing on things, like the Anime arc not being canon based on the actual events contradicting the manga which IS canon so we wouldn't have these discussions anymore, just to have people come and ignore all of it, repeating the cycle...

It irritates me to no end....to have people blatantly ignore facts to stroke their hype errections, which reflects badly on the supporters as a whole, like other fandoms we condem for doing the same....

It irritates me to no end when i try to explain this goddamn topic logically over and over and over again all nice like....just to have people ignore the facts....

That's...the...problem...

People keep on ignoring the FACTS.

Again the anime is canon. IF you mean the chunin exams isnt canon then your right. Everything else is canon and thats fact. The anime has already been used in the manga as source material. The fight with Momoshiki is exactly the same as well. I dont see how its so hard to see this.

Even when we used the Naruto manga and anime we knew the anime wasnt canon but we still used it when the fights were exactly the same. Whatst he problem with Boruto??? Again no one brought up anything about the Chunin exams.

@TFO you said yourself when were discussing the same thing yesterday that you were talking about the CHunin exams which are obvious different but now why are you questioning if the fight with Momoshiki is canon when it obvious is???

Last we didnt have any discussion saying the anime wasnt canon. I remember the discussion asking if it was and we decided to wait for futher proof and so far the manga has been using information and characters from the anime even tying up loose ends that Kishi himself wanted.

AstralKing7 said:
Again the anime is canon. IF you mean the chunin exams isnt canon then your right. Everything else is canon and thats fact. The anime has already been used in the manga as source material. The fight with Momoshiki is exactly the same as well. I dont see how its so hard to see this.

Even when we used the Naruto manga and anime we knew the anime wasnt canon but we still used it when the fights were exactly the same. Whatst he problem with Boruto??? Again no one brought up anything about the Chunin exams.

@TFO you said yourself when were discussing the same thing yesterday that you were talking about the CHunin exams which are obvious different but now why are you questioning if the fight with Momoshiki is canon when it obvious is???

Last we didnt have any discussion saying the anime wasnt canon. I remember the discussion asking if it was and we decided to wait for futher proof and so far the manga has been using information and characters from the anime even tying up loose ends that Kishi himself wanted.
we already agreed and thats what the rules are.

i really dont remember any new one tbh, and if we arent using the anime why havent we applied any of the things from the manga with the aftermath of the momoshiki to Sasuke's and Momoshiki's profile?? The Chunin exams isnt considered canon right

@Astral

You cannot cherry pick apart the arc keeping what you like and tossing what you don't.

The Momoshiki arc is the Chunnin Exams arc, there is no difference. The two are the same arc. And no, the two are not tge same. I'd recommend rereading the chapters and the episodes before continuing this "The fight is the same" argument. It's not, as cool as that'd be.

And Last, yes, we did decide to not accept the arc as canon in the thread.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Astral
You cannot cherry pick apart the arc keeping what you like and tossing what you don't.

The Momoshiki arc is the Chunnin Exams arc, there is no difference. The two are the same arc. And no, the two are not tge same. I'd recommend rereading the chapters and the episodes before continuing this "The fight is the same" argument. It's not, as cool as that'd be.

And Last, yes, we did decide to not accept the arc as canon in the thread.
we literally do that with fights. Im pretty sure we as well used the anime fight and manga fight of Naruto's FRS to calc it while the arc didnt stay canon to the manga.

Also, @Astral, as of now, the only character they attempted to add to the Manga giving an excuse for is Sumire, and the Anime contradicted her not taking the exams as stated in the manga.

for sumire we did say we would wait for futher information as well and the manga has been in the same arc for almost a year now. We dont know what will happen with the current exams and if the writers will make another before the events of the Ao arc.

As for those that have hope for Sumire, I implore you to not get your hopes up. The way females are treated in this manga is bad. It devolved to the point that fans don't acknowledge the good things they did - ahem, you know who I'm talking about. Also Ino in the war - and pour insults on them even on their ******* birthdays. They just ignore it and act like they never did shit.

I don't have any hope for Sumire anymore, cuz she joined the Boruto fan club and the scientific ninja team. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised in this aspect.

Also, the way they have Sarada shout Shannaro just about every time she uses a physical attack grates on my nerves. That's not even the name of the damn technique...

Meh i like Sumire, and Hanabi is cool I also personally think Kishi did well with Kushina and Rin for some reason i my favorite girl since she is one of the bravest ninja ive seen in Naruto alongside Kushina, also liked Guren.

If we count the movies, god the females in the shippuden movies should have replaced the main cast. THe girl from the fist movie was so likeable imo and then Sara, and then the girl from Bonds and the one from Bloodprison.

Lets not forget Kishi isnt writign the manga but supervising it. I got hope and Delta already looks like a Boss tbh

AstralKing7 said:
for sumire we did say we would wait for futher information as well and the manga has been in the same arc for almost a year now. We dont know what will happen with the current exams and if the writers will make another before the events of the Ao arc.
Astral, you are confusing me. You do know the Manga started before the Anime, right?

In the Manga, It's stated Sumire did not take part in the exams. Yet, much after that was already established in the Manga, the anime contradicts this.

Look, fact is, the Anime is following the general outline for the Boruto arc in the anime, but it's not keeping the events and happenings the same. It's an alternate timeline of events thus not canon.

A lot of females were really useful in the war Ino especially.

However Garbage was useless as usual.

@Shadow

Stomping HST is nothing special as such i would suggest keeping your mouth shut.

i meant that before anime catches up to the current arc it can still have another chunin exams if the writers want it to happen off screen and say it is canon since we didnt see it in the manga. Thats why i said we should wait cause we always take WOG

ShrekAlmighty said:
A lot of females were really useful in the war Ino especially.
However Garbage was useless as usual.

@Shadow

Stomping HST is nothing special as such i would suggest keeping your mouth shut.
only a eggboitard like yourself wouldnt be able to grasp the true epicness that is Jones

Back