• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I saw some screenshots of Shunsui's hat, and Urahara's hat. Doubt they'll be added.
Although I do wonder why Naruto hasn't gotten any announcement considering it was one of the main series they advertised. Not even Madara who was in the last iteration. Looks like y'all getting Sakura though since her hair is a custom item lol.
having a cursemark as a transformation isnt the same as an item

also Naruto characters are likely to pop at Jump Festa, if not then they are not coming (which i doubt)

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Oh it was a move? read item.
Maybe they adding sound 4 kek.
As if lol.

I believe that we would get:

Sakura

Madara (either straight up Juudara or Edo)

Kaguya(so another female)

And either MOmoshiki or Toneri else Orochimaru cause cursemark

Momoshiki appears twice actually. When Boruto battles with karma then when he starts to make the seal of reconciliation. I'm getting vibes that Boruto is actually the one who will ruin his relationship with Kawaki cause it seems like appearing during that moment will be symbolic with Boruto not being able to have normal relationship because he is not a normal person. It appears maybe that the ones who stop being humans are the ones who literally kill gods. Kawaki may not have the same symptoms as Boruto since Kawaki got his seal a different way

Just imagine the Boruto opening that will have Momoshiki appearing while Boruto is in his graspƒÿêƒÿêƒöуöуöÑ. The ending would be definitely lit and deep

More spoilers are out guys...Karma is becoming so broken. Well Boruto's Karma Seal is. Like I said the fact that Boruto killed an Otsutsuki and got his karma that way may grant him different abilities.

We need to add the new abilities and stats. For now we know for sure than KK can used shared vision like pain. Boruto has a healing factor but we don't know how much yet but itd states he started healing after tanking an attack from Kawkai. Yeah tanked an attack from Kawkai. Kawkai also compliments Boruto's speed and agility

why urashiki speed are Massively Hypersonic+ (On par with, or even faster than Gaara), likely higher ?

he's should are Massively Hypersonic+ only why need to likely higher ?

Yeah want to know but what was with the Bijuudama FRS speed? It's a lot slower then the Old Fencer casual feat 😂

That doesn't make it accepted. One person evaluating a calc doe6snt make it accepted.

It needs to be evaluated by multiple calc members and then it must be discussed if it can be accepted.

There are issues with the calc though, I'll bring them up when I can.

Always creating problems for nothing, very good. Several calculations are applied and only one person evaluated, and sometimes no person evaluated

Though I do think it's best to ask multiple calcers for evaluation, @M3X is right since there are Calcs that have just 1 person saying it's ok to have evaluated

When Kep evaluates a calc for the Naruto verse his opinion and usually only one other calc member needs to look at it. Then we the knowledgeable members are the ones who discuss if it should be able to get applied.

No reason for that, he was just unnecessarily implying with timeframe. The feat is not incalculable.

This was several months ago during the major revisions, but I remember Kep said it wasn't able to be quantified properly, but counts as a supporting showing.

What feat r u guys speaking of??

We still have the meteor speed calcs from NF that we need go get Kep to look at cause all of it's super consistent and has already been accepted by NF if I remember correctly

Many calculations assume timeframes, distances and etc, I do not know why all this mess for a simple calculation. The 15-second timeframe is justifiable, Sasuke had to get down fast, Madara was about to activate Tsukuyomi. Naruto even tells him not to go down that fast.

Just randomly appearing since im not sure what to reply but i know that we need at least 1 more thread before christmas so i thought it would be a good idea to fill this one up with some random nonsense.

Back