• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

Lmao those have to go on the new thread 😆ƒñúƒñú

Btw guys the chapter has been released but it's not translated yet

2366D9FE-2BF5-4B83-9CDF-60D461F7B4E3
4D96F8EC-9D71-44A0-8CD6-D2344E54AD0B
We need to add Boruto's ability to heal but we haven't seen how much it can heal. Also Boruto can now absorb things but he says it hurts a little but KK said he subconsciously heals but that may not be because of Karma but because of his heritage or blood trait in others words he is of the Otsutsuki after all

5A291D2B-0DE6-4821-A145-263AD3F34B99
Also Boruto is really fast man, Kawaki has block shurikens he threw instead of dodging them and he complimented Boruto on that.

Also there maybe a nice speed feat for delta this chapter as well cause we currently don't scale certain Kara members to anything so they can benefit from their own feats as of right now. She flew across the village in seconds or atleast a minute at absolute

Boruto didn't absorb it, he tanked it. If he absorbed it he wouldn't have gotten injured in the first place.

Also, we might have to not scale Boruto to Kawaki. It's kinda implied Kawaki is superior still.

I don't think Delta's feat is gonna be impressive tbh. Using a 60 second time frame, even Regular Passenger Planes can easily cross 9+ miles in a minute.

Also, I think Delta is gonna get stomped and Kashin Koji is gonna have to save her and Delta is gonna report the situation to Jigen or....Kashin Koji is gonna want to keep it under wraps from Jigen for the time being and when Delta is gonna be against it, Koji will off her and report that She was destroyed by the Hokage.

Tbf there isn't anything stating that their absorbing abilities negates damage. It's not like the rinnegan ability

Um I don't think anything implies Kawaki is superior he just has more experience with Karma. If anything it's more implied that Kawaki underestimates Boruto way too much. Also if we think Boruto didn't absorb the attack than we have to scale him to tanking the attack cause in Karma form his stats are higher after all and this means that they should scale to their jutsu in this form as well when I think about it.

AstralKing7 said:
Tbf there isn't anything stating that their absorbing abilities negates damage. It's not like the rinnegan ability
Um I don't think anything implies Kawaki is superior he just has more experience with Karma. If anything it's more implied that Kawaki underestimates Boruto way too much. Also if we think Boruto didn't absorb the attack than we have to scale him to tanking the attack cause in Karma form his stats are higher after all and this means that they should scale to their jutsu in this form as well when I think about it.
@Bold

We've seen the Karma seal absorb Chakra multiple times. It's shown to absorb similarly to Rinnegan. Even similar attacks to what Kawaki shot at him. They don't take damage when absorbing jutsu and this is shown on several occasions.

In regards to Kawaki being Superior, it's not in regards to Karma. It's already been established he is more experienced with it chapters ago.

I'm not involving myself in any scaling business, so you guys gotta do something about that.

So what r u Saint Kawaki is superior in??? Cause if anything Boruto was better feats and experience in fighting than Kawaki. Kawaki has more experience in Karma which gives him stats around high Jonin level. In plain fighting Boruto surpassed by Kawaki cause logically Boruto has the experience, versatility, and intelligence. Kawaki has never been portrayed stronger than Boruto in anyway besides Karma. Granted Kawaki does have way more unique abilities which pose lots of trouble

Idk about the absorption part tho tbh. In the karma chapter Boruto was shown with burn looking marks on his hand while absorbing the TSFs but before he did there wasn't any and after he finished there wasn't any which could imply after he finished he was healed like he was in this chapter. Idk we should wait and see

I personally don't think Delta will get killed by KK. Also I don't think she will actually directly fight Naruto or Naruto May use sage mode which will bring back nostalgia. I feel like Delta is the technology type who uses range attacks. I feel like Delta and KK are on the same rank when it comes to importance within the inner members of Kara. I don't think KK would won't to kill someone like Delta cause KK states he only wants to kill the Elders because of their logic or thinking

maybe importance, but not power. naruto was lowkey gonna fight her the same way he would get rid of a rat in the kitchen for himawari lol "u got it naruto?" "oh yeah, its all good. she coming this way right?" "yee" "well ****. gotta do what u gotta do. ay, fool, get outta the way before u die, aight?"

Wait, but guys Kashin Kji said his power is like Jigen's I feel like Jigen has a time warping/rewind ability and Boruto's is a lesser version of that.

@Astral

You're assuming a lot. You have 0 way of proving Boruto has more experience all around than Kawaki.

The chapter implies Kawaki is stronger than Boruto, plain and Simple. And you're assuming Kawaki gets a higher boost than Boruto from Karma and that's Baseless.

The only thing I will say is that until we get more concrete proof, I think Boruto should be "At Least" his old level and "Possibly" Kawaki's level after this Chapter.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Astral

You're assuming a lot. You have 0 way of proving Boruto has more experience all around than Kawaki.

The chapter implies Kawaki is stronger than Boruto, plain and Simple. And you're assuming Kawaki gets a higher boost than Boruto from Karma and that's Baseless.

The only thing I will say is that until we get more concrete proof, I think Boruto should be "At Least" his old level and "Possibly" Kawaki's level after this Chapter.
Dude u do understand Boruto and Kawaki has fought more than once. Kawaki has unique abilities that can push Boruto back like his body control. Boruto on the other hand is the one who has more feats and experience all around unlike Kawaki because he was just introduced into the story and we still don't know what he can do

Matter of fact this chapter only implies like I wasting that Kawaki is more experienced in Karma. Boruto got pushed back by an ability that isn't related to Karma which is Kawakis unique ability. I do agree that Kawaki is stronger than Boruto but he isn't completely superior because of the fact that Boruto can fight him and the fact that Boruto has more experience in fights shown compared to Kawaki

Rocker1189 said:
Wait, but guys Kashin Kji said his power is like Jigen's I feel like Jigen has a time warping/rewind ability and Boruto's is a lesser version of that.
I personally think his ability is reality warping cause if it was Time manipulation the table that got broken would have got fixed instead of being right next to the wall with the other stuff on the floor

Bruhhh I can't wait for that manga!!! I also can feel that it's going to be beautiful!! Can't wait to be added as a knowledgeable member

Have u guys seen the new episode today!! It was so fast paced action and it was all executed great. The moral was all there but I just gotta say it was so sad at the ending. I knew I was right about how Boruto was going to win.

EA37EE43-21E1-45B7-8E1B-7A3BCC9A99B1

Oh yeah heads up guys more Boruto news!! Get ready for more stat changes and upgrades next year! The Naruto Shinden Light Novels are getting anime's but Famiy Day was confirmed first. It was hilarious. If Sasuke Shinden gets animated I'm not gonna lie the anime will be amazing!! Somethings in it regarding Naruto being slower than a certain object shouldn't be taken serious so just warning u guys now. Also we get to see exactly how Sasuke used ice style. We also get to see Sarada finally use 3 tome sharingan

What I'm really hyped for is Shikamaru Shinden!!!! It's so freaking important to the plot of Boruto later down the line! The ninja system has to go. Two very smart Leaf ninjas agree with this but I'm not spoiling anything tho

they should have hired Akira Okubo to draw Boruto, his art is so close to Kishi's it's surreal, he will be doing samurai 8's art while Kishi will be writing.

also it looks to be weekly

I agree! Can't lie the art looks great for a samurai manga and for some reason the music that played made feel like the manga has been around for years!! It's gonna be a hit

More anime news about Boruto and Kishi also being the one giving Kodachi ideas about the anime! More canon proof as well!

Also Kodachi said the ideas Kishi and other sgave him made hem almost leap out of his seat!!! This is for 2019 so expect great things!!

4276E3B1-D458-44BE-A448-05ADF81AD2B6

TheFinalOrder said:
Hmmm......
Screenshot 20181222-195037 VIZ Manga
Jesus, if Jigen and Boruto have some sort of time/reality manipulation on top of all the other hax that boruto is about to get in the future he's gonna be pretty OP

Back