• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

Anyways the list:

Obviously 6 Tail and KCM Nard

KCM Minato

Rinnegan Obito

Madara

Hashi

Nagato

Tsunade with Byakugou

Onoki enhanced Ay

Mei

Itachi with Susanoo (Very debatable considering his only reason would be heavily damaging Nagato with Totsuka Blade, maybe it could also only count to his Totsuka blade tier but lets leave that for debate)

Sasuke with Susanoo (Depends on Itachi)

All the V2 Jinchuriki (This does not include Kinkaku and Ginkaku since they arent really Jinchuriki)

Samehada fused Kisame

Kakashi with Jutsu

Guy with 7th gate (Also his reasoning should be changed to being able to fight against V2 Utakata or whoever it was)

Byakugou Sakura and The Last Sakura

Think i got everyone.

Also we gotta decide what to do with V2 Nard since he should by logic scale to the other V2, but that would reeeeeaaaally increase the number of 6-C characters.

Wait....but if V2 are gonna be 6C then that would also mean KN4 would also scale. WSS Sakura also should scale but Edo Itachi could fight KCM Naruto in an even match

Also we gotta decide what to do with V2 Nard since he should by logic scale to the other V2, but that would reeeeeaaaally increase the number of 6-C characters.

Oh yea... Sakura, forgot about her (Gonna add to list). Im personally just not gonna argue about Itachi, you guys handle that however you like.

Well it couldn't be that bad. I mean yeah it would make Base Jiraiya which in turn for Orochimaru then Base Tsunade then the other Kages then the previous Hokages...then CM2 Sasuke....hmm....

Why is KN4 naruto scaling tho lol it's only for V2 jins not Kn4 Naruto cause he doesn't have any feats on that level

Also V2 Naruto only fought Deva Path Pain. He was stronger than pain but no one scales to him imo if I remember correctly

I'm confused isn't V2 states to be the form Killer bee used against Kisame???

If V2 Naruto is above the other V2 jins then that means his 6B or low 6B calcs may actually not be outliers if he is stronger than the other V2 jins as only being in KN4

To be serious tho I think Kishi just didn't know what he was doing when he made all of these forms. I thought V2 was the one with bones not 4 tails

It was stated that it's the form that Killer bee took when he fought Kisame the one with the bones. I think it was either Killer bee or his teacher that stated it.

kishi said that he will nerf naruto and sasuke in boruto manga(interview)

i am not sure where did i read that from or probably i dont know what i am even saing lol

edit
FPeiQZ0
lol this sound like nerf to me

I don't think it's a nerf but more like the kids r gonna be in more then Naruto/Sasuke since it's a new generation. The only time they are used is when a big threat happens

I don't think it's a nerf but more of them writing the show to where it won't matter if the fights are small because of the kids but to where the stories are developed well. Kishi doesn't won't the kid battles to feel lacking compared to their predecessors so he is saying the writing and backstory behind them will have to be good for a kid.

Boruto Ava Shojoji was pretty good for a genin by himself against a bingo book rogue ninja

Boruto Vs AP was great for someone as inexperienced compared to Ao

Honestly I think he would have to write them out of the story until Otsutsuki come back or Boruto reaches a level were he can actually beat them.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh yeah, I knew I was forgetting something important. We've not seen Alex and Rocker for some time now.
┬íWilly, ┬┐pero qué haces aqu├¡, compa├▒ero?!
Madre mía...

@TFO

I'd have preferred for the stuff with Koji to conclude first. I can't shake the feeling that he'll face Naruto and complications could arise from that. But the thread's highlighted now anyway.

Back