• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

@imade dude no one even agreed with 7A Momoshiki lmao. They agreed with your reasons for not having 5B Base Naruto. No one even said anything about agreeing with your reasons for 7A Momoshiki and matter of fact Kep even disagreed with that. Your literally the only one basing your arguments off Pis like Gaara blocking Witt sand and Shikamarus outlier feat ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

@TFO I'm saying the way the anime is set up it's using the Light Novels for material. Kodachi is the screen writer as well as ice mewns he accepts the Light novel of the last as canon. I'm saying we should either make everything Composite Canon or Anime should have its own canon together with the Light Novels cause this isn't the only time the anime took something from the Light Novels instead of the manga

even base momo has 5-B ap via jutsu for damaging rsm naruto/kurama avatar

so we know how it will turn out ...................7-A Momoshiki crt

i still don't understand how can one keep using pis to prove his point

well good luck on making MOMO 7-A using pis

Momoshiki's problem is that he's not worth shit without pills and he has low chakra reserves. This is shown in his dimension when he's cornered by the good guys when he runs out of pills and absorbed chakra. I said this in a versus thread some time before the 5-B thread, but no one paid any particular attention to what I said, so I just thought I was thinking too much about it.

Personally, I think he should have stats with and without chakra pills. Like:

7-A normally, 5-B with chakra pills. Also, there's a new thread so we can continue the discussion there.

well BFF does make sence

but still dont agree with 7-A

unknow when runs out of pills/chakra

kage feat are PIS so cant be use

That's what I'm saying lmao Kep even disagrees with it. It goes against everything that is logical and established in the verse already. Momoshiki has 5B chakra. His durability is already 5B. Taijutsu allows your physical abilities to scale all around. I'm tryna understand why the downplaying is necessaryƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿.

Base Momoshiki 5-B Ninjutsu Feats people claim don't exist:

• Straining a Sasuke Chakra Enhanced SPSM Naruto: Here and Here
  • Bypasses Enhanced SPSM Naruto's Durability Enough to knock over Sarada and Destroy a Boruto Clone: Here
But I guess I'm a blind idiot, because none of this happened, right?

I like how the entire Naruto fandom comes together to lowball Momoshiki for apparently struggling with Kage but ignores the fact that a plant gutted Madara, his TSB couldn't even disintegrate Sakura, Kaguya got intercepted n rekt by ******* Sakura, got blitzed by Naruto, weakened base Kakashi n Obito intercepted her fastest attacks in a high gravity environment and more but yeah Momo is the one that's weak :/

Oh and didn't Naruto n Sasuke struggle with a guy who Sakura oneshotted? Toneri with all his power got rekt because he got thrown off balance by a staute :/

plant gutted madara? the tsb made a hollow in her like it was warm butter as far as i know, so yeah, it did what it was supposed to do. kaguya didnt get intercepted by nobody, she got hit in the back of the head, with a super chakra infused outlier. getting blizted by someone faster than guy, who especifically focuses on speed doesnt seem bad at all, but u do u. obito had technically the same power as kakashi with the double ms, if not stronger, since the eyes were his, the chakra he gave to kakashi was also his, and he had wood release/body implants. we good now?

i just gave u the basis- the eyes were his (that should already be good enough actually), the chakra he gave away was also his, and he had the whole wood release body deal going on.

If this "the source of power is as strong as user" logic was correct the sun would be solar system level cus Superman, nukes would be Solar System level cus Hulk, Naruto in the Last would be country level, Kurama would be Small Planet, every Rinnegan would be Small Planet cus Sasuke and more

That Obito has like 0 feats other than barely reacting to an Ash Bone which base Kakashi could do too

On the other hand DMS Kakashi was able to react to and blitz and Kaguya who was "exponentialy stronger and faster than before"

u dont seem the understand that the power kakashi used IS obito's power. like how naruto and sasuke used HAGOROMO'S power. its obito's, but kakashi used it. its pretty simple. i dont even need to say that obito even uses's his normal sharingan much better than kakashi does, along with the fact that it requires less of a strain for him to even use it in the first place. that combined with his own six paths chakra, coming directly off of his body, is much better than some "lent for 5 minutes" chakra. plus the wood release deal

Again, source of power doesn't mean it's as strong as the user. DMS Kakashi is Kakashi + Obito's power, wood release is as irrelevant to Six Paths powered characters as can be. The only noteworthy feat DMS Obito has is intercepting an Ash Bone from Kaguya, guess what, base Kakashi with no Sharingan could do that. Obito couldn't even use Susan'oo whereas Kakashi got the DMS and the next second there's a big smurf ready to save the day flying in the sky, so Kakashi really doesn't have less skill with it than Obito

Back