• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

They can't be 7A either if Momo can turn planets into candy drugs (idk if it's 5B it not and don't care but it ain't 7A)+ they are a bigger threat then Kaguya and not only that but if Base Naruto can survive taking hits from a 5B alien then even I know that's not 7A

I'm quiting vs debates and qauntifying verse on this wiki. Too much ignorance being tossed around and accepted.

From now on, I personally will only discuss chapters and episodes and happenings in the series in non vs related formats here, but don't worry, you have IMade and his 7-A god tiers to help you with that stuff.

Sage Mode = 7-A

Naruto getting surprised to see Sage Mode = Base Naruto being 7-A

Consistent with 7-A God Tiers

Because an Unknown Toad SM user isn't surprising in the slightest by its lonesomewhen you're supposedly the only known user...ƒÆüÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I think KK is gonna use kidnapping tactics against Naruto instead of directly confronting him.

Guys we can go ahead and add Kashin Kojis ability to use his toads' shared vision to his profile because spoilers just confirmed it

We also will be getting new ratings for Kawaki and Boruto and possibly more information on the Karma Seal. This is all that I know as of right now

Oh shit I forgot one massive thing!!!! Guess who coming back guys lmao my theory was right about the seal and reincarnation

One hint,5 eyes

About the Karma Seal just being a means for the once dead Otsutsukis to come back with time. If u have good karma u can be reincarnated in the cycle but if u don't u can't. I believe it will have something to do with this

If this is true we will get to see more inner struggle of Boruto like how Naruto was with Kurama. We also get to see Momoshiki more and expressed in new ways alongside Boruto as they face new predicaments.

Hopefully at the end Boruto Momoshiki becomes a team. Also this helps my other theory that Momoshiki will be the one to teach a Boruto about his Jogan

Hey that was my theory too xD.

Well te part about he otsutsuki coming back through seals anyway. The rest sounds interesting.

So....anyone else thinks that the "King" of the Otsutsuki clan is gonna come and the "Prince" is the one fighting Boruto in the future?

if they keep sending soldiers/members that keep failing at the particular dimension Naruto us at then yeah eventually. But I suspect that with the dimension breaking down because of Naruto'd prescence(implied), I feel that Naruto is going to be written out of the story somehow and Ssuke would follow.

I forgot Narutos presence wasn't destroying and causing cracks in space time

Let's try to get this thread filled up guys cause Shadow wants to be at 40 threads by the end of this year and I got some nice Christmas pictures

Implied.

Kinishiki stated that the space curvature is at 16, which is really high apparently and caused by high chakra

Space is breaking down because of space curvature being really high.

Chakra is really high because of Naruto's ridiculous chakra level.

Another theory of mine that looks like it will come true and is hinted at by the 16 curvature and Boruto wearing a mask is the plot being like Gurann Laganns story about the anti spirals being the good guys who are just tryna save the universe from spiral energy.

Too much chakra is destroying space time which Kinshiki says is bad.

The plot of Boruto is gonna be deep cause no matter how u look at it the humans and The Otsutsuki aren't the bad guys with how bad and good is portrayed. Momoshiki coming back in Boruto will allow us to see their perspective of things

TheFinalOrder said:
Really wish we had emotes here like this ƒÿö:
Screenshot 20181219-070319 Chrome
Oh, and if it's confirmed that Delta confronts Naruto and Co first.
I'd love it if we got emotes, it makes discussions more fun

Momoshiki makes an appearance in this chapter.

Also, DBZ and One Piece have 6 Jump Force characters. It's starting to irritate me that Naruto still only has 2 confirmed Characters, yet is marketed Equally with them, like come the hell on Bandai...

TheFinalOrder said:
Momoshiki makes an appearance in this chapter.
Also, DBZ and One Piece have 6 Jump Force characters. It's starting to irritate me that Naruto still only has 2 confirmed Characters, yet is marketed Equally with them, like come the hell on Bandai...
i think the next Naruto character will be someone with a curse mark, as that seems to be something your custom character can unlock

I saw some screenshots of Shunsui's hat, and Urahara's hat. Doubt they'll be added.

Although I do wonder why Naruto hasn't gotten any announcement considering it was one of the main series they advertised. Not even Madara who was in the last iteration. Looks like y'all getting Sakura though since her hair is a custom item lol.

tbh it is obvious Saukra would be there. As weird as it is there are indeed Sakura fans.

If the curse mark means something then Orochimaru? That is certainly interesting...

Back