• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

he biased against Naruto (i know i shouldnt said this but..............)

when i said base sasuke should be physically low 5-B+ for lifting the moon same as how Yhwach become physically 5-C for lifing Wandenreich but

imade said its not physical feats

even kep also said its not physical feats

• then i ask why Yhwach got this and sasuke dont
and than someone said don't bring bleach in naruto

• this is clearly double standard

Wait did someone really say that!!? This calls for a CRT lmao cause obviously this shouldn't fly

More news guys!!
4D4B762A-298E-4C67-88E0-F04FFDBF073F

Boruto next year is about to be lit guys!! We get the novels animated which have good stories and now this!! Kawaki and Boruto will seem to be put in life or death situations or it will be other characters

2019 is about to be lit with all of these new mangas getting anime and different new mangas coming out!!

Tbf certain novels aren't very long like the family day novel which could be down in two to 3 episodes. Also tbh sometimes the novels are better than the manga. Like the Sasuke novel! Man that novel is so lit for a Boruto novel. The way the ninjas got described while they died and the way they died seem to much for the Boruto series at that time but since it's next year it fits because the series is maturing more and more.

Omimi said:
he biased against Naruto (i know i shouldnt said this but..............)

when i said base sasuke should be physically low 5-B+ for lifting the moon same as how Yhwach become physically 5-C for lifing Wandenreich but

imade said its not physical feats

even kep also said its not physical feats

• then i ask why Yhwach got this and sasuke dont
and than someone said don't bring bleach in naruto

• this is clearly double standard
The person who said that was Burning and in case you haven't noticed, Bleach's Wandenreich feat is currently being revised.

Also, I'm surprised people really think I have an easy power over Naruto. It took 3 threads and nearly two months just for that 5-B thread, if my word were so powerful it would have stopped at day one. I was the only arguing against it in the end and it just so happens that the majority agreed with me after the voting despite the discussion having been 1 v 5.

Rocker1189 said:
Well it feels to me like people treat Imade's words as if he is the most knowledgeable Naruto member lol.
I think most just didn't agree with 5-B base Naruto and Sasuke, and Imade just happened to be arguing for that stance, nothing else.

It's understandable to be upset when things aren't picked your way but no point throwing a fit over it (not that anyone has), in this wikia we pick the most sensible option which is decided by the majority.

I think alot of this might be referenced to an older thread (Prior to 5-B) that involved literally 5 knowledgeable members that were agreeing with the specific topic, while Imade was against it. the debate went on for a while with Imade generally being the only opposition, however, the debate just got shut down when a staff member simply stated that Imade's arguments made the most sense without elaborating on it and the discussion ended.

and I think it's since then that arguments like that have broken out

GilgaArcuied said:
It really looks like people are just salty that no one beat imade in that debate, lol.
Ki da hard not to be when his arguments are false, misleading and nonsensical and people who don't know jack shit about Naruto agree with him and the actual majority of "Knowledgeable Members" opinions are overlooked.

But it's all good, fam. When I get my computer, it'll be brought up again, this time with an even playing field where I can actually respond and debate with no handicaps. But this time, it'll just be me and IMade in a Blog, nothing official until I convince him to concede or vice versa.

ONLY WHEN IMADE CONCEDES IS WHEN I'LL MAKE THE OFFICIAL CTR ON IT.

It would've been simple if he just waited instead of trying to force a vote on it, but whatever....

GilgaArcuied said:
It really looks like people are just salty that no one beat imade in that debate, lol.
Ki da hard not to be when his arguments are false, misleading and nonsensical and people who don't know jack shit about Naruto agree with him and the actual majority of "Knowledgeable Members" opinions are overlooked.

But it's all good, fam. When I get my computer, it'll be brought up again, this time with an even playing field where I can actually respond and debate with no handicaps. But this time, it'll just be me and IMade in a Blog, nothing official until I convince him to concede or vice versa.

ONLY WHEN IMADE CONCEDES IS WHEN I'LL MAKE THE OFFICIAL CTR ON IT.

It would've been simple if he just waited instead of trying to force a vote on it, but whatever....

@IMade

Tumblr inline nuu52pKOXz1t7jsuw 1280

That's cringey... and I don't see the results changing, given the stances in the previous 3 threads.

Also, there's too much faith in the "Knowledgeable Members" title. Literally anyone can edit the Knowledgeable Members page and add themselves to anything. I don't hold anyone's own opinion over another in value, we're all dudes behind a screen discussing fiction, be it a staff member or a blue name.

You just gotta give your opinion in a presentable manner and at least some scans as evidence or have been keeping up with the discussion. Then you're good.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait, what did I say?
When Omimi tried bringing Bleach up in the Base 5-B thread, you were the one to say "Don't bring Bleach in here".

Omimi was trying to portray it as me having a double standard and that I said not to bring it up.

Burning Full Fingers said:
There are two; one from Basilisk and one from Gywn. Both ends for fragmentation are Low 6-B, but only the first was evaluated iirc.
What was the main reason that it was Low 6B instead of 6B cause even I know that Base Naruto (Last) is above his BM and BSM during the war

I remember now!! Besides the stats for Boruto and Hinata changing, Shikamaru will be in for a big upgrade when the Shikamaru shinden novel gets animated because of the fact that he literally choking the Kage with his shadow strangle jutsu or just one of the Kage I can't remember which tbh

I disagree with the "Shiden" novels being canon in addition to "The Last" novel being canon.

The Anime versions of the Novels will be Secondary Canon, sure, but not the Novels proper, no, unless i'm missing something like a statement or implication.

And nothing canonized "The Last" novel.

Also, peep the Artist, he's drawing the Artist for "Samurai 8" (Also one of Kishimoto old Assistants. My mans making sure his peeps got work!):

0696-018

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The person who said that was Burning and in case you haven't noticed, Bleach's Wandenreich feat is currently being revised.

Also, I'm surprised people really think I have an easy power over Naruto. It took 3 threads and nearly two months just for that 5-B thread, if my word were so powerful it would have stopped at day one. I was the only arguing against it in the end and it just so happens that the majority agreed with me after the voting despite the discussion having been 1 v 5.
u got it wrong

1.majority did not accept 5-B base naruto/sasuke but it not because of your 7-A reason

2.cuz majority reject your 7-A reason

they simply don't believe that base that close his rsm form

That's quite a backpedal from your original argument, it's literally unrelatable to your main point that I responded to.

You also entirely missed the point of the 7-A scans despite me repeating their purpose and having sectioned it to bring awareness. It's why there were agreements for Momoshiki and Kinshiki not being 5-B (I'll make a CRT for that after the holidays).

Happy Holidays to the rest of you, my activity will take a dent due to it.

TheFinalOrder said:
Yo, son, imagine if "Samurai 8" is weekly and actually blows the hell up! Weekly Kishimoto content to fill the Boruto voids!
boii it is weekly OvO

TheFinalOrder said:
I disagree with the "Shiden" novels being canon in addition to "The Last" novel being canon.
The Anime versions of the Novels will be Secondary Canon, sure, but not the Novels proper, no, unless i'm missing something like a statement or implication.

And nothing canonized "The Last" novel.
only the original Shinden novels are canon, The last novel is secondary canon,

also because it's starting to become a clusterfu**, im assuming you mean the boruto/new Shinden novels.

Back