• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

Gosh Momoshiki being Boruto's Kurama is just going to be awesome!! I just knew it was gonna happen from the time Boruto first got Karma! Just think about all of the comedy we can get from Boruto arguing with Momoshiki on daily base with slice of life and as well as the development of Momoshikis character and back story as well as Boruto POV of the Otsutsuki

Could Momo be reborn in the same way that Oro was? Since if i remember correctly Sasuke compared Kara to his own CM
Kaija Hōin

You guys completely skipped over the Context of the panel i posted. It's implied Kashin Koji potentially intends to do something to Jigen. It's completely different from the Fan Translations, contextually.

AstralKing7 said:
Oh yeah heads up guys more Boruto news!! Get ready for more stat changes and upgrades next year! The Naruto Shinden Light Novels are getting anime's but Famiy Day was confirmed first. It was hilarious. If Sasuke Shinden gets animated I'm not gonna lie the anime will be amazing!! Somethings in it regarding Naruto being slower than a certain object shouldn't be taken serious so just warning u guys now. Also we get to see exactly how Sasuke used ice style. We also get to see Sarada finally use 3 tome sharingan
What I'm really hyped for is Shikamaru Shinden!!!! It's so freaking important to the plot of Boruto later down the line! The ninja system has to go. Two very smart Leaf ninjas agree with this but I'm not spoiling anything tho
Don't get excited. IMade doesn't accept the Anime as Supporting Canon and Kep basically doesn't either. With them deciding things for this verse, you might as well give up your excitement and have more skepticism about anything good coming out of this with them involved. ƒÿÆ

We're the knowledgeable members bro and Kep just recently said we should stop treating him like the God for Naruto

It doesn't matter if Imade doesn't accept the anime as secondary canon cause Kep does ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Also the new evidence just proved that KIshi portrays Momoshiki as physically strong

Also guys Organic Dinosaur wanted to apologize because her translation meant to imply the same thing as the official. She made a tweet about it a while ago. So both translations are fine it just depends on how u had interpreted the lines

AstralKing7 said:
Also guys Organic Dinosaur wanted to apologize because her translation meant to imply the same thing as the official. She made a tweet about it a while ago. So both translations are fine it just depends on how u had interpreted the lines
The line can only be interpreted as "Kashin Koji Thinks that Jigen potentially having Self Healing like Boruto, Naruto and Hashirama will be problematic".

Which is intriguing...Kashin Koji is planning to go at Jigen perhaps? And I love OD, she's awesome!

Kashin Koji = Naruto's version of Gin (Bleach)?

Imo I personally think it's a trait belonging to Boruto and Hima themselves. Had to say Hima cause she basically should have it but plot may not allow it. Boruto should have it instead of Naruto and Hqshi because it's someth from the Otsutsuki. Boruto is both Hyuga and Uzumaki. His dormant Otsutsuki dna/power like Momoshiki hinted at has probably been awakened. I find this interesting cause what other powers can Boruto have that a regular to the Otsutsuki. He already has self healing and that's probably why his eye came back maybe.

Also guys I heard about a fantastic theory which kinda makes sense but it's probably not gonna happen. It's about Kashin Koji

Also me and Harrison Senpai think Kashin Koji maybe Boruto's Hisoka. Kk still isn't a good guy cause he literally wants to bring terror to the world but for Kara he just has his own motives and goals

AstralKing7 said:
We're the knowledgeable members bro and Kep just recently said we should stop treating him like the God for Naruto
It doesn't matter if Imade doesn't accept the anime as secondary canon cause Kep does ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Also the new evidence just proved that KIshi portrays Momoshiki as physically strong
Kep clearly went back on his word in the Naruto thread. He accepts portrayal and disagrees with it at the same time. Pure nonsense, but doesn't stop people from agreeing with it.

Being a Knowledgeable Member means nothing on this forum. It's a hollow title when people who know jack shit about a verse can make decisions over the Knowledgeable Members about them.....

Anyways, what new evidence a out Momoshiki came out?

What evidence??? Did I mention something else about Momoshiki bro? Can't remember? I do know that if Momoshiki does come back we will have to give him immortality like Orcochimaru

there is literally no point in accepting the anime as secondary canon after what happened in a recent interview

Shadowbokunohero said:
there is literally no point in accepting the anime as secondary canon after what happened in a recent interview
If it's the one with Ikemoto, you can disregard it. He's the illustrator, not the scripter. Even then, the Editor and Chief of SJ in the same interview said Kodachi oversees the Anime as well and controls the writers room essentially.

TheFinalOrder said:
AstralKing7 said:
Oh yeah heads up guys more Boruto news!! Get ready for more stat changes and upgrades next year! The Naruto Shinden Light Novels are getting anime's but Famiy Day was confirmed first. It was hilarious. If Sasuke Shinden gets animated I'm not gonna lie the anime will be amazing!! Somethings in it regarding Naruto being slower than a certain object shouldn't be taken serious so just warning u guys now. Also we get to see exactly how Sasuke used ice style. We also get to see Sarada finally use 3 tome sharingan
What I'm really hyped for is Shikamaru Shinden!!!! It's so freaking important to the plot of Boruto later down the line! The ninja system has to go. Two very smart Leaf ninjas agree with this but I'm not spoiling anything tho
Don't get excited. IMade doesn't accept the Anime as Supporting Canon and Kep basically doesn't either. With them deciding things for this verse, you might as well give up your excitement and have more skepticism about anything good coming out of this with them involved. ƒÿÆ
Since when was Imade or Kep accepting or Rejecting things by themselves? Imade isn't any more relevant than any other member when it comes to Naruto, though it is true that Kep's word may hold more weight since he was in charge of the Naruto revisions

no, it's been confirmed that Kodachi and Kishi both supervise both the Anime and Manga, meaning that neither are more canon than the other but that they tell the same events but differently, it's literally the same thing as Dragonball Super, it's already been confirmed that the Anime won't be adapting the manga but simply telling the same story, meaning it's going to overlap the manga and continue regardless if it catches up to the manga or not.

Oh now I remember. Guys I make make a thread about the anime have its own canon or about composite canon. Kodachi and Kishi seems to view the Light Novels, Anime and Manga as all canon.

Why?? Well this may need us to accept the Last novel as primary canon over the movie. IN that novel it was revealed that Toneri was ordered a mission by the clan. That was never shown in the Boruto manga nor in The Last movie. The anime seems to follow the Light Novels as well cause Urashiki even asked Toneri why he disobeyed the clan

Imade should definitely not have the power to simply just reject things by himself, especially when there are certain users that are clearly biased against Naruto that will simply agree with him regardless of the stance, which is why we have knowledgeable members in the first place, to prevent stuff like this.

AstralKing7 said:
Oh now I remember. Guys I make make a thread about the anime have its own canon or about composite canon. Kodachi and Kishi seems to view the Light Novels, Anime and Manga as all canon.

Why?? Well this may need us to accept the Last novel as primary canon over the movie. IN that novel it was revealed that Toneri was ordered a mission by the clan. That was never shown in the Boruto manga nor in The Last movie. The anime seems to follow the Light Novels as well cause Urashiki even asked Toneri why he disobeyed the clan
unlike the Shinden Novels the Boruto novles are tie in's to the anime, so it makes sense

Idk lol the 5B Bass Naruto thread when we 1st started was just full of people who just didn't want it to be accepted in general and they basically treated like he was right about everything even though there were things that he said that were wrong

Well either way anyone cane be a knowledgeable Memeber and even though @IMade has his aggressive moment, he's still a comrade to us even if he doesn't think so hopefully y'all aint thinking bad about him lol

Tbh I find this all interesting cause it seems Kodachi and Kishi view everything as canon. I'm also pretty sure there are movie verses on this site which are like this because of the writers and how everything is tied into to each other

I do hope tho that the Shinden novels get confirmed as canon or supporting canon some kind of way cause the stories are so freaking good! Well the one that could become canon the most is Shikamaru shinden

@BlackJan

I have no ill towards Imade on any level, I might disagree with him but that is where it ends, my reference earlier is that a single individual shouldn't have the power to dictate everything as it can easily turn into a popularity thing oppose to actual personal views.

Meaning person A says something

Person B is biased against the said verse or doesn't care so he chooses to side with the person he likes the most opposed to which one makes the better argument.

this isn't actually Person A's fault but is a legitimate flaw in our system that can easily be exploited if certain measures are not taken

@Shadow

Yes I knew what u meant, I just wanted to say how I also feel. We all gonna disagree but we r comrades till the end

AstralKing7 said:
I do hope tho that the Shinden novels get confirmed as canon or supporting canon some kind of way cause the stories are so freaking good! Well the one that could become canon the most is Shikamaru shinde
They are canon

TheFinalOrder said:
AstralKing7 said:
its canon they like it or not

Rocker1189 said:
Well it feels to me like people treat Imade's words as if he is the most knowledgeable Naruto member lol.
he biased against Naruto (i know i shouldnt said this but..............)

when i said base sasuke should be physically low 5-B+ for lifting the moon same as how Yhwach become physically 5-C for lifing Wandenreich but

imade said its not physical feats

even kep also said its not physical feats

• then i ask why Yhwach got this and sasuke dont
and than someone said don't bring bleach in naruto

• this is clearly double standard

Back